Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2710111213141722 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 528

Thread: Hwa Chong student punched bus driver

  1. #221
    Senior Member josho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jln Teck Whye
    Posts
    2,110

    Default Re: Hwa Chong student punched bus driver

    Study until so high but yet such a temper. End up dad knelt down for forgiveness. Doesnt one got to answer for their own behavior? Hmm...

    Driver had no wrong for his duty. What if a terrorist bring in a bomb and the police don't catch it because of croward? Hmm.. If I were the driver, i sure grab him and slap him big time to wake up. lol

  2. #222

    Default Re: Hwa Chong student punched bus driver

    Quote Originally Posted by drakon09 View Post
    Right.

    You sound as though you know the driver personally.

    Wait, you sound as though you were there.
    Right.

    Most people sound as though they know the boy personally.

    Wait, they sound as though they were there.

  3. #223
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    GEYLAND LOR 15 LO
    Posts
    1,159

    Default Re: Hwa Chong student punched bus driver

    Got one more news...but it is in Japan..

    A teenage Japanese boy has walked into a police station carrying a severed human head and claiming to have killed his mother.

    The 17-year-old went to a police station in the town of Aizuwakamatsu, north of Tokyo, carrying the head in a sports bag, Japanese media said.

    Japan's Kyodo news agency reported that the body of a woman was later found at the boy's home.

    The incident is the latest in a string of grisly killings in Japan.

    On Monday a severed human leg was discovered in a small river in central Tokyo.

    In January, a 32-year-old woman was arrested after she confessed to killing her husband, dismembering him with a saw and dumping body parts around Tokyo.

    In the latest case, the boy, said to be a high school student, reportedly told police he killed his mother overnight and acted alone.

    Aizuwakamatsu is located in Fukushima prefecture, some 200km (125 miles) north of Tokyo.
    Also a boy also 17 yrs old!

  4. #224
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Hwa Chong student punched bus driver

    sorry to say this lah.. this JC boy apparently put his brain at home. how much can his gf save when using the concession easilink card ? if short distance at most half price like S$0.45 as adult fare only S$0.90 ? when he beat up the bus captain, i wonder if he feels remorseful ? seems like he only starts to bawl when he's informed that the police's involved.

    dunno what'll happen to the JC boy or his gf. as times go by, all these will be just topics over kopi ?

  5. #225
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    270 degree of Singapore
    Posts
    6,741

    Default Re: Hwa Chong student punched bus driver

    Quote Originally Posted by nottipiglet View Post
    Right.

    Most people sound as though they know the boy personally.

    Wait, they sound as though they were there.
    wrong, most people read the info from TNP, while you really seem to defend the boy like you were there... or based on your assumption???
    Sony Alpha 700 hobbyist

  6. #226

    Default Re: Hwa Chong student punched bus driver

    Quote Originally Posted by zcf View Post
    wrong, most people read the info from TNP, while you really seem to defend the boy like you were there... or based on your assumption???

    Suspect the card used by the girl did not come from a clean source. Worried and frustrated and acted rashly. He would have to pay for the price.

  7. #227

    Default Re: Hwa Chong student punched bus driver

    Quote Originally Posted by zcf View Post
    wrong, most people read the info from TNP, while you really seem to defend the boy like you were there... or based on your assumption???
    I am not defending him. I believe he has done wrong and should be punished. But I seriously doubt that the bus driver is all that innocent, nor is the boy as bad as the media paints him to be.

    TNP has lapped up this piece of trashy news and whipped it up so much... just because the boy is from Hwa Chong? That's really sad.

    I have seen Indian foreign workers getting drunk/rowdy on busses and got chased down... These things happen everyday. It's not even newsworthy. So, why is a boy punching a bus driver being sensationalised? The driver wasn't even very hurt.

    I don't think he should be punished more that what his school or the courts will dish out to him. Btw... the TNP is no better than the UK Sun. Complete piece of trash. Don't believe everything you read in there. It's only good for football news. At least you get Page 3 in the UK sun...
    Last edited by nottipiglet; 15th May 2007 at 03:21 PM. Reason: typo

  8. #228
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: Hwa Chong student punched bus driver

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    sorry to say this lah.. this JC boy apparently put his brain at home. how much can his gf save when using the concession easilink card ? if short distance at most half price like S$0.45 as adult fare only S$0.90 ? when he beat up the bus captain, i wonder if he feels remorseful ? seems like he only starts to bawl when he's informed that the police's involved.

    dunno what'll happen to the JC boy or his gf. as times go by, all these will be just topics over kopi ?
    If he's truly repentant, he wun even had struck out in the first place.

    Wanna act garang in front of chick, hear police start crying? Oh plz.... go to RTC or Changi and get whipped without a scream or tear, now that's garang.

  9. #229
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Hwa Chong student punched bus driver

    Quote Originally Posted by nottipiglet View Post
    I am not defending him. I believe he has done wrong and should be punished. But I seriously doubt that the bus driver is all that innocent, nor is the boy as bad as the media paints him to be.

    TNP has lapped up this piece of trashy news and whipped it up so much... just because the boy is from Hwa Chong? That's really sad.

    I have seen Indian foreign workers getting drunk/rowdy on busses and got chased down... These things happen everyday. It's not even newsworthy. So, why is a boy punching a bus driver being sensationalised? The driver wasn't even very hurt.

    I don't think he should be punished more that what his school or the courts will dish out to him. Btw... the TNP is no better than the UK Sun. Complete piece of trash. Don't believe everything you read in there. It's only good for football news. At least you get Page 3 in the UK sun...
    there is another news about the uncle wanna eat crab then must pay extra for the extra string price... then he tulan dun wanna eat, dun wanna pay... u dun get to read tis kinda juicy news everyday...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  10. #230
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    270 degree of Singapore
    Posts
    6,741

    Default Re: Hwa Chong student punched bus driver

    Quote Originally Posted by nottipiglet View Post
    I am not defending him. I believe he has done wrong and should be punished. But I seriously doubt that the bus driver is all that innocent, nor is the boy as bad as the media paints him to be.

    TNP has lapped up this piece of trashy news and whipped it up so much... just because the boy is from Hwa Chong? That's really sad.

    I have seen Indian foreign workers getting drunk/rowdy on busses and got chased down... These things happen everyday. It's not even newsworthy. So, why is a boy punching a bus driver being sensationalised? The driver wasn't even very hurt.

    I don't think he should be punished more that what his school or the courts will dish out to him. Btw... the TNP is no better than the UK Sun. Complete piece of trash. Don't believe everything you read in there. It's only good for football news. At least you get Page 3 in the UK sun...
    Agree on the TNP most likely exagerate the news and HC part. But even normal school student would probably make it to the news also.

    Other was no reported may be due to no one was hurt, but now
    The bus driver, who suffered minor bruises on his face, was given two days medical leave.
    Sony Alpha 700 hobbyist

  11. #231
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Hwa Chong student punched bus driver

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    NUDE paper .... ?? ..
    can't wait for the NIGHT to come WOLF...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  12. #232
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Hwa Chong student punched bus driver

    Quote Originally Posted by zcf View Post
    Agree on the TNP most likely exagerate the news and HC part. But even normal school student would probably make it to the news also.

    Other was no reported may be due to no one was hurt, but now
    it was to cure his bruised ego lah...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  13. #233

    Default Re: Hwa Chong student punched bus driver

    Sadly education has failed on this boy; enough said of the pedigree he is raised from. It seems like in our society people take matters into their own hands and resort to violence...road bullies, gang fights etc and recently there was a taxi driver who drove into a motorist cos of a spat over an accident...

  14. #234
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Hwa Chong student punched bus driver

    Quote Originally Posted by GTVeloce View Post
    Sadly education has failed on this boy; enough said of the pedigree he is raised from. It seems like in our society people take matters into their own hands and resort to violence...road bullies, gang fights etc and recently there was a taxi driver who drove into a motorist cos of a spat over an accident...
    ya... thats the worse... but i also think its the fault of the guy who stood in front of the taxi, contributory negligence i would call it, instead of manslaughter...

    well, personal experience, i was trapped in my car by a group of bengs & lians, and 1 of the joker after 'negotiation' still block my way from reversing, so i had to reverse and slowly release my auto car's brakes to make him move off... (well, i already said to him i am calling the police and dialing... but i think i won't survive before the police come anyway...)
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  15. #235
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    270 degree of Singapore
    Posts
    6,741

    Default Re: Hwa Chong student punched bus driver

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    it was to cure his bruised ego lah...
    sometime bruised ego is harder to cure than real bruise
    Sony Alpha 700 hobbyist

  16. #236
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Hwa Chong student punched bus driver

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn View Post
    If he's truly repentant, he wun even had struck out in the first place.

    Wanna act garang in front of chick, hear police start crying? Oh plz.... go to RTC or Changi and get whipped without a scream or tear, now that's garang.
    my sentiments exactly... wondering what was on his mind when he walloped the bus captain? minor now is under 21 or 18 years old ? most likely he wont be sent to prison but he might get caning from his school.

    eh i made a mistake. my cousin told me adult fare is S$0.64 (if you use easilink card, and not cash/coins)

    so technically the couple got themselves into hot soup by trying to save (S$0.64 - S$0.45) = S$0.19

  17. #237
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Hwa Chong student punched bus driver

    Quote Originally Posted by zcf View Post
    sometime bruised ego is harder to cure than real bruise
    ya, u can't fix what u can't see...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  18. #238
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Hwa Chong student punched bus driver

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    my sentiments exactly... wondering what was on his mind when he walloped the bus captain? minor now is under 21 or 18 years old ? most likely he wont be sent to prison but he might get caning from his school.

    eh i made a mistake. my cousin told me adult fare is S$0.64 (if you use easilink card, and not cash/coins)

    so technically the couple got themselves into hot soup by trying to save (S$0.64 - S$0.45) = S$0.19
    school say misunderstanding lor... who knows, maybe he is the MVP of the school...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  19. #239
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Hwa Chong student punched bus driver

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    school say misunderstanding lor... who knows, maybe he is the MVP of the school...
    in the eyes of the law, regardless of what you said, so long you touch the other fella and youre one dead duck. think it's similar to road bullies... the one who pulled the punches loses. this bus captain is smart as if he retaliates by hitting back, then it's different story. well he's an experienced bus captain afterall

  20. #240
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Hwa Chong student punched bus driver

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    in the eyes of the law, regardless of what you said, so long you touch the other fella and youre one dead duck. think it's similar to road bullies... the one who pulled the punches loses. this bus captain is smart as if he retaliates by hitting back, then it's different story. well he's an experienced bus captain afterall
    the boy should have peng, the uncle intimidate me... he keep saying...

    打我啦。。。

    so i am trying to fulfill a old man's request...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2710111213141722 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •