Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 69101112131621 ... LastLast

Thread: Hwa Chong student punched bus driver

Default Re: Hwa Chong student punched bus driver

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    Oh well.

He's 17, for crying out loud. Does everyone here remember what they were like when they were 17-year old teenagers and thought the world was their carpet?
    I entered ITE when I was 16 and grew up when I was 17yrs old.

The words that shook the half the new batch of demoralised students from my Training Manager (now they call them 'Principals' bleah...)?

"You are no more Secondary School Students but Young Adults. We would not defend your whatever actions u do outside and neither will we hesitate to call the police immediately if we find anyone of u in extremely serious trouble."

Yes, this is ITE for u (like 10yrs ago though). Not sure if they still say those words now. My former Training Manager no more around liaoz.

Talking Re: Hwa Chong student punched bus driver

Think he should know how to spell the word "H-o-o-l-i-g-a-n-s"?

Aiya, must be someone spread rumours that you hit ON the teacher, then along the way the ON got lost..

So young so horny already!
    *tsk-tsk-tsk*

Hitting ON teachers is a bad bad thing... Where have all everybody's sense of moral gone to? To the dogs? Down the toilet bowl? Relationships between students and teachers are forbidden... taboo...

P/S: The teacher chio or not?

Quote Originally Posted by XXX Boy View Post
    Think he should know how to spell the word "H-o-o-l-i-g-a-n-s"?
    Maybe not only know how to spell, he not theory-only guy. Got practical lessons somemore.

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn View Post
    *tsk-tsk-tsk*

Hitting ON teachers is a bad bad thing... Where have all everybody's sense of moral gone to? To the dogs? Down the toilet bowl? Relationships between students and teachers are forbidden... taboo...

P/S: The teacher chio or not?
    Reminded me of a Korean serial about a female teacher having a affair with her student...hehehe...really moral down the drain!!!
    Where are all the morals gone to??? Terrible really terrible! Time of Kaliyuga!!!

Reminded me of a Korean serial about a female teacher having a affair with her student...hehehe...really moral down the drain!!!
    Where are all the morals gone to??? Terrible really terrible! Time of Kaliyuga!!!
    If the teacher is one heck of a bang lorry face and the student damn yandao, den it is indeed... the time of kaliyuga....

What's wrong with that? It's a post modernism world!!

How come suddenly all the people who hate SBS hide and never complain about rude bus drivers?

There's always 2 sides to a story. Remember that.
    Rude drivers... Yes... Rude Passengers... Yes....

Passenger punch driver: 1
    Driver punch passenger: 0

So far the odds are against the passengers....

Quote Originally Posted by Hoky View Post
    Rude drivers... Yes... Rude Passengers... Yes....

Passenger punch driver: 1
    Driver punch passenger: 0

So far the odds are against the passengers....
    kinda funny of your poll... haha...

so we need more kiam pah passengers to irritate the bus drivers?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Not surprised la..nowadays most teenagers dun have the morals anymore....some secondary, Poly and even Uni gals work part-time as Kogal (freelance) just to earn more $$$ to buy their LV goods and etc.

Oh well.

He's 17, for crying out loud. Does everyone here remember what they were like when they were 17-year old teenagers and thought the world was their carpet?
    Ya..I remember one particular brat. Micheal Fay. heheheh

I think the driver must have been quite rude. If you read the article, it was obvious that the driver had some aggression in him. He regret not retaliating when he was punched. He felt that he lost his dignity or something. But he said he could not hit a young boy. What I think is, he was rude, and asking for it. When he was punched, he was too cowardly to fight back, so he just took it. Don't think he was an angel... and I have no sympathy for him.

The driver was trying to trap the boy. Any trapped animal will act in self-preservation. OK, punching the driver was over-reacting... but it is by no means unjustified. The driver should have just let the boy go. If there was a crime involved, the police will follow up with the issue. If there was no crime, then it would be unlawful for the bus driver to imprison the boy in the bus. From what I have read, I think the boy did not commit any crime up until he punched the driver.

It is sad. The boy made this grave mistake, and he will be punished. I hope he will be able to learn from this experience and move on.
    Last edited by nottipiglet; 15th May 2007 at 02:17 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by nottipiglet View Post
    I think the driver must have been quite rude. If you read the article, it was obvious that the driver had some aggression in him. He regret not retaliating when he was punched. He felt that he lost his dignity or something. But he said he could not hit a young boy. What I think is, he was rude, and asking for it. When he was punched, he was too cowardly to fight back, so he just took it. Don't think he was an angel... and I have no sympathy for him.

The driver was trying to trap the boy. Any trapped animal will act in self-preservation. OK, punching the driver was over-reacting... but it is by no means unjustified. The driver should have just let the boy go. If there was a crime involved, the police will follow up with the issue. If there was no crime, then it would be unlawful for the bus driver to imprison the boy in the bus. From what I have read, I think the boy did not commit any crime up until he punched the driver.

It is sad. The boy made this grave mistake, and he will be punished. I hope he will be able to learn from this experience and move on.
    Oh! You sound like when a person is rude to you, you can punch him?

the bus driver was just doing his duty. the girl's card was defective and the boy used force to prevent the bus driver from retaining the card. the girl could have chosen not to board the bus but the boy insisted on her taking a "free ride" with a defective card. therefore the bus driver called hq for assistance to deal with the situation. preventing them from leaving the bus afterwards is not unlike preventing a snatch thief from getting away from the scene of the crime. from the eyewitness accounts of the other passengers, the bus driver did not act in a rude or aggressive manner, neither did he retaliate in self-defence. it is hard to see how the boy's violent action can be justified or condoned in any way. the best he can do now is to express remorse, face the music and become a better person in the future.
    Last edited by zaren; 15th May 2007 at 02:26 PM.

During my time, we used to have RK (Religious Knowledge) but now dun think the MOE have it anymore...so thats why partly due to nowadays teenagers have no or very little moral values in them!

During my time, we used to have RK (Religious Knowledge) but now dun think the MOE have it anymore...so thats why partly due to nowadays teenagers have no or very little moral values in them!
    i thought there is moral ed lesson *well my time i had...*
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Right.

You sound as though you know the driver personally.

Wait, you sound as though you were there.

RK only ran for 2 years then stopped liao, part of the reason is religious sensitive ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75 View Post
    look out for today's edition of the nude paper... they are going to interview the father...

got this type of son, father still must go down on his knees to beg for forgiveness... sigh. ingrate.
    NUDE paper .... ?? ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    NUDE paper .... ?? ..
    Page 3 Girls, The Sun.

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 69101112131621 ... LastLast