Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast

Thread: Singapore's Most Haunted

Default Re: Singapore's Most Haunted

Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    35sce. cant remember is it east or west.
    oh.. tat side is clean.

[QUOTE=afbug;3073537]I went there to pee during NSF days in the middle of the night during an ex. See nothing but very scary.

Stagmont Camp, personal experience. [/QUOTE

ya scary! end up neber pee, hold it till we reach places where there are people, even so dun dare to go toilet..........must go in groups. hahaha

One more experience is in the old CMPB camp now I think become some happening place liao.
    Got wine bars and restaurants......anyway we stayed overnight 12 persons in one tiny room. all slept on the floor because it's actually not bunks. So all went to sleep cos tired after whole day of carrying heavy stuff.me and another fellow sleeping beside me suddenly woke up middle of the night, I asked him what time liao, he checked his watch and reply 2am. Right after that we heard noise from outside, sounds of kids playing and ball bouncing right outside our bunk. I stare at him, he stare at me, "heard anything" "yah, but better go sleep." The noise continued for a while then disappear, we went back to sleep.

Next day wake up ask around, it seems we r not the only ones who heard it.............

Quote Originally Posted by Max 2.8 View Post
    I've seen a white tall figure near bedok jetty at east coast, its giant human shaped figure, but the leg part can't see anything , about 10 ft tall.
    Can't see above legs? Hantu Galah?

For me... a roaring thing, like an invisible lion, came up from behind me, 10m behind. GROWL once. 3m behind me, GROWL... 1m in front of me, GROWL in my face. I walked thru the 'thing' but didn't feel anything. In broad daylight, at Demsey Road. Cos before that while walking pass a thick clump of bushes, strangely my eyes are drawn deep inside it, as if there's something inside. Like magnet, can't take my eyes away til few seconds later. Then after I walk pass it, some invisible thing roared at me.

Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    wat !? u had bumped into one.. ! better go pray for protection !
    I didn't know what is it. Was trying figure out(it was leaning slightly behind a tree), then the got distracted by something else. When I try to look again at the area. its gone... Didn't think it was that kind of thing, so wasn't freaked out until discussed with friends the day after.

Sentosa... we were alone at the fort, then heard people talking, footsteps, strange knocking sounds...

during my years, there was an night exercise held in a reservoir during 7th month festive period.. we were there early to prepare the crossing, however my support team went back to take some stuff.. so left only 2 guys in a quiet dark reservoir at 3am.. we heard " chinese opera " music playing from the forest on the opposite bank... the opera or wayang was in teochew dialect.

Last edited by raincool2005; 15th May 2007 at 11:17 PM.

Anyone wana go for an outing to these places?

Quote Originally Posted by josho View Post
    I believe that even thou the place might be very haunted and yet you are not in the down luck, chances of meeting 'them' is very low. Most of the time, you can see them anywhere when your luck is down until there's nothing to say.

Ya trying to film something? hmm... I hearsay Bukit Timah had one mansion which is very haunted. How true, I aint sure.
    U refering to HillView Mansion arh?

Quote Originally Posted by Sausage View Post
    Anyone wana go for an outing to these places?

SPI is organizing an event on 26/05/07. It will be a ghoulish tour. Those interested can click on the link provided.

Quote Originally Posted by match80 View Post
    SPI is organizing an event on 26/05/07. It will be a ghoulish tour. Those interested can click on the link provided.
    i personally believe it is best to avoid such... there's a saying " u dun disturb them, they will also dun disturb u .. "

Quote Originally Posted by jmmtn4aj View Post
    Alexandra According to ghost stories you can hear the sound of Japanese soldiers in the hallways at night, heh. My dad's the CEO there
    Late late at night so far no "experiences" so far for me. Heh. The garden is nice for butterflies/nature tho.

anyone knows what is the army camp facing directly opposite CCK cemeteries ?

there was a malay fren who was on guard duty one night, sentry standing at the pillbox overlooking the place of chinese cemeteries. At some hour at night, he saw this man dressed in a long black robe, wearing a tall squarish hat, fanning himself and was smoking.. this man was sitting on a tombstone, relaxing... and then disappear.

Last edited by raincool2005; 15th May 2007 at 11:26 PM.

there was a malay fren who was on guard duty one night, sentry standing at the pillbox overlooking the place of chinese cemeteries. At some hour at night, he saw this man dressed in a long black robe, wearing a tall squarish hat, fanning himself and was smoking.. this man was sitting on a tombstone, relaxing... and then disappear.

Wah! cool! Die liao also smoke!

U refering to the back of Tengah AirBase or the main gate of Lim Chu Kang Camp?

U refering to the back of Tengah AirBase or the main gate of Lim Chu Kang Camp?
    i dunno which one.. but u can see the whole field of chinese tombstones from it.
    Last edited by raincool2005; 15th May 2007 at 11:39 PM.

i dunno which one.. but u can see the whole field of tombstone from it.
    orh, from Lim Chu Kang Camp lor. Ur fren from 4 SIR ??

orh, from Lim Chu Kang Camp lor. Ur fren from 4 SIR ??
    yah... it was later told by his army frens that what he saw is a chinese diety in charge of the dead who is also on "guard duty" just like him...they assured him no harm is done.

so... 2 guards doing guard duty on the same night but on the different worlds.

Last edited by raincool2005; 15th May 2007 at 11:43 PM.

Old 5Sir Camp, Bravo company, behind muslim cook house...room mate saw things flying outside the window always insist closing window and ground floor room camp mate saw a lady sitting on his bed combing her long hair....any we all too tired to think of anything...miss that place man

Quote Originally Posted by sbs99 View Post
    Haha...funny to see topics like this appearing every few months.
    Ok since most of the old threads are like expired and not updated...
    i humbly provide my own inputs. (from hearsay mostly)

In random order...

1. former Selegie Integrated school (personal experience)
    You saw the shadow of a man running carrying a white box?

share some experiences with u guys tml. I'm having a freak migraine now man.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast