Thread: What is the best PS CS2 books?

Default What is the best PS CS2 books?

Hi,

I would like to know which PS CS2 book is the best and most suitable for us photographers?

I have abit of knowledge of editing but would like to explore more and make full use of this tools.

Thanks

Default Re: What is the best PS CS2 books?

Get The Photoshop CS2 Book For Digital Photographers by Scott Kelby.Very informative and easy read.

http://www.compbook.com.sg/book_revi...=0-321-33062-5

Quote Originally Posted by Beserk View Post
    Get The Photoshop CS2 Book For Digital Photographers by Scott Kelby.Very informative and easy read.

http://www.compbook.com.sg/book_revi...=0-321-33062-5
    agree. you will not go wrong with this book

Quote Originally Posted by sigg View Post
    agree. you will not go wrong with this book
    Second that, excellent, very good read. Small, small issue with the fact that the screen captures are mac, but really no biggie, same functions with PC.

well it depends on what u usually do in PS. there are specialty books on subjects such as channels, black+white, etc.

i use scott kelbys book. its pretty good.. but only to the extent that you get a few set formulations for how to do stuff.

if you really want to be able to use CS in a more intuitive and creative manner and not by rote... then u will want something that goes into a bit more detail.

I know the basic of PS thus would like to have more knowledge on how to edit the curves especially.

Or what is the most frequent fuction in PS that you guys used. I believe the curve right?