Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast

Thread: Pahang Trip on Good Friday Weekends

Originally posted by suhaimig
    I hope we able to get from there a model to pose nude in the rainforest. Anybody convinced and would like to join us?

I love the RAW thing.

Cheers.

So now we got 7 instead of 6 previously. The one has got to be convinced by the model shoot right.

Cheers.

Default Your particluar please...

After yesterday discussion, we are now a step closer to Taman Negara Reservation is to be made on Monday/Tuesday and hence your (binbeto, Suhaimig and Agpx4) personal particular ***, through PM, will be deeply appreciated.

Name
    Passport Number
    Date of Birth

PS: Please also leave me your mobile phone number, Agpx4, in case of emergency and I need to contact you.

As discussed and agreed during our last meeting, a deposit of RM500 (SGD$230) is to be made either on Monday night or BEFORE I effect full payment to the tour agent.

I will keep you guys posted when to do what ...

We heard there might be tigers in the wild of Taman Negara, so we welcome another 1 or 2 clubsnappers to help defend, if not, attack the tiger(s) ....

But, don't kill the tiger though as we will be fined!!!

jas, i might have more people coming... when's the latest i can confirm with you? just sent you a PM.

potentially 3 more people - 1 guy, 2 ladies.

Originally posted by Larry
    jas, i might have more people coming... when's the latest i can confirm with you? just sent you a PM.

potentially 3 more people - 1 guy, 2 ladies.
    Aiyo, I closed the "book-in book-out" book already. I must speak to the DO (Duty Officer) regarding your case

What I feel is best to do now would be:

Give me all their particulars and at the same time ask them to apply for leave.

Tell them that if, in any case, we NEED to effect payment and the 3 of them can't confirm the trip by then, we would go ahead without them.

Larry, try to make it as soon as possible.

Remember the 14 days before the trip deadline. We may need to travel to JB to settle it.. So it will be best settled as soon as possible.

ok guys, sorry for the hold-up. they can't make it, so looks like just the 6 of us again.

ok guys, listen up ...

Have called the tour agent in JB.

We can depart by train from Singapore instead of JB. Departure time from S'pore would be 20.20 hrs.

Everything else would be arranged by them except the train single ticket to Jerantut which we will have to advance booking ourselves.

I need to reserve for our trip tomorrow afternoon, so PLEASE transfer the fund of $250 to Binbeto's bank account which you will receive shortly after this through PM.

Please kindly do so by early afternoon tomorrow. PM or call me if you need to make further enquiry...

Dear all...

All your $$ is "safely" in my bank.

Thanks for donating to Binbeto Foundation...

A thank you card is on it's way to your mailing address.

Latest update and email from the tour agent in JB:

Dear Sir,

I only can confirm accommodation at Durian Resort.
    Same type with Tahan Guest House, Tahan Guest House is fully booked. Rate remian unchanged.

Train ticket confirmed, Jerantut to Singapore for 6 paxs.
    As per our tele-conversation,
    SIN - Jerantut train ticket fully booked. KIV till Friday (4th April), and see if we can help to get the train tickets for the 6 of you.

On the other hand, you can travel by bus.
    Johor Bahru Larkin Bus Terminal to Termerloh.
    Departure : 1100 pm, arrive at Temerloh 5...am morning.
    38 seaters bus.
    Then, i will arrange a van transfer to Kuala Tembeling Jetty.

Or you can purchase ticket in Singapore to Temerloh.

**** end of message ****

Hello guys, looking at situation now, we may need a backup plan for travelling to our destination on the 17th April from Singapore.

If anyone of us happen to drop by a Singapore tour agent, please help to check coach availability and various departure timing at night (say, anything from 7pm to 11pm) to Temerloh or Tembeling jetty.

Let me know as soon as you found anything okay? I will try my best too...

I think guys our alternative plan is to go on our own and I hope you have not pay the agency yet.

Check this link: http://www.impression.com.my/tn-park.htm

Choices of Getting There:

A daily shuttle service plies daily between Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Tembeling via Jerantut (the jump off point to Taman Negara). The cost per person per way is RM 25.00 and depart from The Swiss Inn Hotel at 8.00 a.m. From Kuala Tembeling it departs from the jetty at 1.00 p.m. Bookings can be made by telephone at 603-2308667 or fax to 603-2019698 and by e-mail at impressions@impressions.com.my.

Alternatively you will have to take either private transport by van or limousine costing approximate RM 300.00 per way or by public transport from Kuala Lumpur or Kuantan, and it takes approximately 3-4 hours from these points to Jerantut.

Taxi and bus services regularly ply this route from Kuantan main bus terminals or Pudu Raya bus station in Kuala Lumpur. From Jerantut, a 16 kilometre ride in a bus or taxi brings you to Kuala Tembeling. From here, simply follow the signs to Taman Negara.

From Singapore, a night train brings you right to Tembeling Halt, and from here you can walk to the jetty, which is only half an hour away. From the Tembeling Jetty, the Park's Headquarters at Kuala Tahan, is a 2 1/2 or 3 1/2 hour boat ride up the Tembeling River. This boat ride costs between RM38 per person return trip.

Boats depart from Kuala Tembeling at 9am and 2pm daily.

And the cost for the resort are as follows:

Check this link:

http://www.impression.com.my/Taman%2...mn-packges.htm

Please keep me update. Thanks.

ok guys, i had call impression, the travel agency in KL. They told me that there is no problem in this period to book the Taman Negara Resort. I hope during lunch hour today I can sneak out to KTM to check on the availabity of ticket to Tembiling Halt.

What have you say guys?

ok guys, i had call impression, the travel agency in KL. They told me that there is no problem in this period to book the Taman Negara Resort. I hope during lunch hour today I can sneak out to KTM to check on the availabity of ticket to Tembiling Halt.

What have you say guys?
    Hi all,

We had not paid the agency yet.

The problem now is that we can't get train ticket to Jerantut.

The only alternative is to wait tioll this friday to see if any ticket is being release. Else we would have to take a bus to Termerloh (from Singapore or JB). They will have a transport to transfer us to the jetty.

We have no problem with the accomodation.

Originally posted by binbeto
    The only alternative is to wait tioll this friday to see if any ticket is being release. Else we would have to take a bus to Termerloh (from Singapore or JB). They will have a transport to transfer us to the jetty.
    is there a regular coach service available? that might be a better option (or is that what you were referring to, binbeto?).

the transport problem to the jetty is a bit worrisome though. i'd hate to be stuck @ Termerloh.

Originally posted by Larry
    is there a regular coach service available? that might be a better option (or is that what you were referring to, binbeto?).

the transport problem to the jetty is a bit worrisome though. i'd hate to be stuck @ Termerloh.
    Yap. If we can't get a train ticket to Jerantut. We will have to find a form or transport to Termerloh.

Once we can find a coach to temerloh, the tour agency will arrange a van to send us to the ferry. From there, the usual tour goes on.

I understand we can only save abt RM26 if we find our own way there (by train or by coach).

Hi guys, why not from Singapore, we take a night train on Thursday to brings us right to Tembeling Halt, and from there we can walk to the jetty, which is only half an hour away. From the Tembeling Jetty, the Park's Headquarters at Kuala Tahan, is a 2 1/2 or 3 1/2 hour boat ride up the Tembeling River. This boat ride costs between RM38 per person return trip. Boats depart from Kuala Tembeling at 9am and 2pm daily. Than from here, we can go to taman negara.

What have you say guys?

Hi guys, why not from Singapore, we take a night train on Thursday to brings us right to Tembeling Halt, and from there we can walk to the jetty, which is only half an hour away. From the Tembeling Jetty, the Park's Headquarters at Kuala Tahan, is a 2 1/2 or 3 1/2 hour boat ride up the Tembeling River. This boat ride costs between RM38 per person return trip. Boats depart from Kuala Tembeling at 9am and 2pm daily. Than from here, we can go to taman negara.

What have you say guys?
    The problem is "No More Train Ticket" on thursday night. Fully booked.

Let's choose the easiest way since we need to have a good sleep for the next 2-day trip. I have no experience with train service from Singapore to Malaysia. Coach is okay for me. So I leave this issue to u guys, can?

I have no problem with coach as well.
    Anyone is free to make a trip to golden mile to check it out?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast