Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7121516171819222742 ... LastLast

Thread: Manchester United Part IV: English Premier League Champions!

Default Re: Manchester United Part IV: English Premier League Champions!

Now with Anderson and Nani weaving magical dribbles, dont need for Gary and Evra to overlap.

Imagine when Ronaldo gets the ball at least 2 players mark him.

Next season.....

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Now with Anderson and Nani weaving magical dribbles, dont need for Gary and Evra to overlap.

Imagine when Ronaldo gets the ball at least 2 players mark him.

Next season.....
    With 3 speedy players - Nani, Anderson and Ronaldo - in the middle, the defenders will have a hard time trying to hold them back.

Quote Originally Posted by redstorm View Post
    With 3 speedy players - Nani, Anderson and Ronaldo - in the middle, the defenders will have a hard time trying to hold them back.
    Imagine plus left right back overlapping.... POWER man! Defender will

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post

Yeah when they overlap, adds more men attacking and defenders will be very busy. It will free up and open up more space for the stikers/midfielders to exploit.

Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    Yeah when they overlap, adds more men attacking and defenders will be very busy. It will free up and open up more space for the stikers/midfielders to exploit.
    No just busy, very busy and they will be at sixes and sevens. Most of them would probably be in disarray, not knowing how to cope with the speed and the directions of the attack.

I think Anderson will have problems getting his work permit. The deal will only go thru if he gets his work permit. Requirements are that he must play for at least 75% of his country international games in the last 2 years. Anderson is yet to make his Brazilian debut but is selected to play in Copa America for Brazil in June. The problem is they will not grant him his permit until he achieves the target. Man Utd will have to fight the red tape again. Might have to get porto and Dunga to speak for him.

I think Anderson will have problems getting his work permit. The deal will only go thru if he gets his work permit. Requirements are that he must play for at least 75% of his country international games in the last 2 years. Anderson is yet to make his Brazilian debut but is selected to play in Copa America for Brazil in June. The problem is they will not grant him his permit until he achieves the target. Man Utd will have to fight the red tape again. Might have to get porto and Dunga to speak for him.
    Siao liao, if he can't get a work permit, does that mean the contract will not be binding or ManU might not even sign him? If that is the case, then we will end up with nothing and he might be snapped away by Chel$ki or other Spanish clubs in the near future once he fullfill his international games requirement.

I think it should be a formality but nevertheless, it is still a concern. Nothing is guaranteed until he sign the contract and is officially Man Utd's.

Siao liao, if he can't get a work permit, does that mean the contract will not be binding or ManU might not even sign him? If that is the case, then we will end up with nothing and he might be snapped away by Chel$ki or other Spanish clubs in the near future once he fullfill his international games requirement.
    Contract not signed yet. Only agree in principle. If not granted, Chelsea also can't get him.

The case now is either Man Utd wait till Copa America is over and hope he features heavily, then sign or get their lawyers, porto and dunga to help.

Contract not signed yet. Only agree in principle. If not granted, Chelsea also can't get him.

The case now is either Man Utd wait till Copa America is over and hope he features heavily, then sign or get their lawyers, porto and dunga to help.
    Or alternatively, sign him and loan him back to Brazil where he can play for the clubs and national level. This way, it will quicken the work permit process and also gain more experience; not forgetting it will fend off any interest from other clubs.

Or alternatively, sign him and loan him back to Brazil where he can play for the clubs and national level. This way, it will quicken the work permit process and also gain more experience; not forgetting it will fend off any interest from other clubs.
    Similar to what we did with Dong but I dunno if SAF willing to wait or not.

But I think will grant him. Man Utd just have to work and fight harder if want him to sign soon. If not, have to wait till Copa America ends.

Nani has passed medical awaiting for international clearance

players to offload, silvestre, richardson, smith n saha...

hopefully SAF choose to keep heinze...

with pique, bardsley n evans fightin' for their chances to b part of the first-team...

SAF jus need to get a gd striker now...

Because Man Utd is an attacking club! The fullbacks are to overlap the wingers and give them a hand if required and it adds the extra diamension and men to the attack.

Just imagine this:
    Gary receives the ball in the defence, pass to Ronaldo who attacks down the wings with Gary running behind. Ronaldo stops as there are 2 defenders blocking him. Gary then overlap him and Ronaldo slips the ball to him. Defenders got distracted and move to block Gary. Ronaldo then cuts inside towards the goal and Gary pass the ball to him......By now, the central defenders have to tackle Ronaldo. Either he shoots or pass to the striker who will have 1 less central defender to bother him.

If Gary did not overlap, Ronaldo will be stucked by the defenders or he have to beat them himself or pass to the middle.
    lol i know what are wingbacks. and what u said above, tats easier said than done.
    if the wingbacks can rush back to defend in time, thats good. but the thing is, ppl like evra always chiong up, and many times when he or some other players lose possession, evra cant get back in time. big loophole. thats why i was wondering why SAF still play wingbacks?? why dun just play fullbacks, and only go up when we have good possession in oponent's half?
    Photo Album - Photo Album

Lets see how they blend in first the faster the blend in the better they r for Man U.

And Smith is not being offered extension of contract does that mean SAF is getting another striker?

i hope SAF sell saha and keep smith. i like smudgeee
    anyway, i think its just a rumour. i think SAF will keep smith and saha

then when oposing team manager see that, they will pack 10 men in front of the box. even ronaldinho see liao also dunno how to dribble past and break thru.

i feel its better to have 5 or 6 good attackers spread out in oponent's half. more space to run to and make/string passes. i notice nowadays our players not really good at 1-touch passing and fast passing, unlike the old times see the 1-touch passes until steammmm

hmm, i think for young players with potential, it is possible to sign foreigners even if they have never represented their countries b4. think its called conditional work permit or something like that, cant remember. too long never play FM liao lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaknafein View Post
    then when oposing team manager see that, they will pack 10 men in front of the box. even ronaldinho see liao also dunno how to dribble past and break thru.

i feel its better to have 5 or 6 good attackers spread out in oponent's half. more space to run to and make/string passes. i notice nowadays our players not really good at 1-touch passing and fast passing, unlike the old times see the 1-touch passes until steammmm
    I agree with you bro. Their 1-touch passing & fast passing sucks big time compared to the past.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Quote Originally Posted by Zaknafein View Post
    lol i know what are wingbacks. and what u said above, tats easier said than done.
    if the wingbacks can rush back to defend in time, thats good. but the thing is, ppl like evra always chiong up, and many times when he or some other players lose possession, evra cant get back in time. big loophole. thats why i was wondering why SAF still play wingbacks?? why dun just play fullbacks, and only go up when we have good possession in oponent's half?
    Eh, easier said than done?. Its done almost every match Man Utd played!

And yes, the fullbacks will attack when in possession and when possession was lost, that is where the central defenders and the defensive midfielder come in. Wingers are known to track back too and even Rooney does that.

If they have 10 men defending and u got 5 attacking, what chance do u stand if u can have 7 men attacking? U should really scrutinise Man Utd's match more often and u will see only Carrick, Rio and Vidic staying behind when attacking. That is how Man Utd plays and Man Utd is an attacking club, not a defensive one.

AIya... as long as we outscore goals conceded can le......