Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast

Thread: Manchester United Part IV: English Premier League Champions!

Default Re: Manchester United Part IV: English Premier League Champions!

Thanks for the link!

Man Utd's midfield is now very pack! Have to sell maybe Richardson and Saha to finance a striker.

All 3 players will cost +-50m liao. To buy a striker, must sell Saha!

Quote Originally Posted by plsoong View Post
    since i'm jobless....maybe u should go into football punting

Sorry to hear your plight. I always tot scouting for ur fav club is a great job. Can watch football/travel and scout for signings.

Quote Originally Posted by plsoong View Post
    since i'm jobless....maybe u should go into football punting

Yo, bro, sorry about your present situation. Hope you find a good job soon. Maybe, can go into wine trade since you are very good in wine. Second choice is football pundit. Third choice,.... Good luck, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    Thanks for the link!

Man Utd's midfield is now very pack! Have to sell maybe Richardson and Saha to finance a striker.

All 3 players will cost +-50m liao. To buy a striker, must sell Saha!
    Yeah, I would agree that the midfield is going to get crowded with the arrival of Nani, Anderson and Hargreaves in addition to the existing players we have - Giggs, Scholes, Carrick, Ronaldo and Richardson. I think Nani and Anderson figure in SAF's long term plan for ManU with Giggs and Scholes in their twilight years. Besides Heinze, who is going, I agree that Saha and Richardson should also go to recoup some money for a striker and hopefully another defender. The future looks bright and our immediate target is to defend the EPL title next season. Yay!!

Quote Originally Posted by redstorm View Post
    Yeah, I would agree that the midfield is going to get crowded with the arrival of Nani, Anderson and Hargreaves in addition to the existing players we have - Giggs, Scholes, Carrick, Ronaldo and Richardson. I think Nani and Anderson figure in SAF's long term plan for ManU with Giggs and Scholes in their twilight years. Besides Heinze, who is going, I agree that Saha and Richardson should also go to recoup some money for a striker and hopefully another defender. The future looks bright and our immediate target is to defend the EPL title next season. Yay!!

Man U has a couple of upcoming defenders so no need to buy.

Now is to get a central forward

Also now time to learn some Portuguese

Finally confirmed. Owen is a Red Devil

Now wonder what jersey nos these Owen, Nani and Andersen will wear?

10, 12, 17, 19 are available.

4 and 9 are still pending further news

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post

The purchase of Anderson is a total surprise to many fans. There isn't the slightest inkling that SAF was making a move for him. That was a nice coup! Sometimes it's good to keep quiet rather than announce the target openly otherwise the moneybag will move in faster with the offer of more money. Remember Robben, Mikel, etc.?

The purchase of Anderson is a total surprise to many fans. There isn't the slightest inkling that SAF was making a move for him. That was a nice coup! Sometimes it's good to keep quiet rather than announce the target openly otherwise the moneybag will move in faster with the offer of more money. Remember Robben, Mikel, etc.?
    Lucky didnt get Robben, this guy is oft injured. So was D Duff.

Mikkel and Essien were day light robberies.

Queiroz was reported to go for scouting trips in Portugal and hence I am not surprised if SAF signs players who are not in spot light.

Lucky didnt get Robben, this guy is oft injured. So was D Duff.

Mikkel and Essien were day light robberies.

Queiroz was reported to go for scouting trips in Portugal and hence I am not surprised if SAF signs players who are not in spot light.
    I still remember Robben's father, who is his agent, said after agreeing to his son's deal with ManU. He said that like "over my dead body will he sign for any other club" or words to that effect. See what happened? A person with no honor and integrity!

I still remember Robben's father, who is his agent, said after agreeing to his son's deal with ManU. He said that like "over my dead body will he sign for any other club" or words to that effect. See what happened? A person with no honor and integrity!
    $ is honour lah.

Mikkel honours $ over commitment to Man U; Robben also.

Latest is Sidwell who signed as a free agent.

I think will be 12, 17 and 19. Man Utd's number 10 is reserved for strikers.

Yeah he stunned everyone with Anderson. Not even a slightest hint of a rumour. These days, Man utd do not have the biggest spending power and esp Chelsea with Roman's backing, is willing to snatch signings. Have to be quiet and sercretive unless the player like Hargreaves and Nani said that they want to join Man Utd.

Robben was an arse. He screwed Man Utd along with Kenyon and Mikel. But Mikel's case wan't so bad as we earned 12m for a player that we dun even own.

Who are Anderson & Nani?
    Manchester United have moved fast in the transfer market this summer, with Anderson and Nani set to be the latest arrivals at Old Trafford.
    Sir Alex Ferguson's assistant Carlos Queiroz is credited for a big role in securing the services of Porto's Brazilian midfielder Anderson and Sporting flyer Nani, who are tipped for the top.

I think will be 12, 17 and 19. Man Utd's number 10 is reserved for strikers.

Yeah he stunned everyone with Anderson. Not even a slightest hint of a rumour. These days, Man utd do not have the biggest spending power and esp Chelsea with Roman's backing, is willing to snatch signings. Have to be quiet and sercretive unless the player like Hargreaves and Nani said that they want to join Man Utd.

Robben was an arse. He screwed Man Utd along with Kenyon and Mikel. But Mikel's case wan't so bad as we earned 12m for a player that we dun even own.

Who are Anderson & Nani?
    Manchester United have moved fast in the transfer market this summer, with Anderson and Nani set to be the latest arrivals at Old Trafford.
    Sir Alex Ferguson's assistant Carlos Queiroz is credited for a big role in securing the services of Porto's Brazilian midfielder Anderson and Sporting flyer Nani, who are tipped for the top.
    Anderson is tipped as the next Ronaldinho and alot of top European teams are after him. Even Arsene Wenger was in awe when they played Porto in their CL match. Anderson and Nani together with Rooney and Ronaldo are certainly going to make the core of the future ManU. The future certainly looks very bright for ManU.

For the Glazers, sell out crowd every home game

More jerseys to sell

More exciting football

More goals

More EPL and CL ?

Anderson is tipped as the next Ronaldinho and alot of top European teams are after him. Even Arsene Wenger was in awe when they played Porto in their CL match. Anderson and Nani together with Rooney and Ronaldo are certainly going to make the core of the future ManU. The future certainly looks very bright for ManU.
    Anderson is tip to replace Scholes but replacing him is a tough ask. Scholes has the vision to unlock defence with a simple flick or pass. There are not many players that can do that.

The future certainly looks bright. With Vidic, Evra and Rio, we have an experienced and reletively young defence and a young GK in Foster. (But he is currently injured) In midfield with Hargreaves, Nani, Anderson and Ronaldo, it looks great. And now, Man Utd is just missing a striker to partner Rooney.

Next step is to find a replacment for G.Neville and Heinze if he leaves. This season's funds is exhausted, so have to be next season. Just hope that Heinze dun leave as Evra needs a cover. Silvestre is an option but erm.....

More EPL and CL ?
    Remove the question mark. It is for sure! Defending the title is tougher than winning it but I think if the new signings settle down fast, we stand a very good chance in the EPL and CL.

Remove the question mark. It is for sure! Defending the title is tougher than winning it but I think if the new signings settle down fast, we stand a very good chance in the EPL and CL.

Humble a bit lah. Must let Chelskis, LFC and Arsenails undersest Man U at their own peril.

Humble a bit lah. Must let Chelskis, LFC and Arsenails undersest Man U at their own peril.
    hahaha ok but the defending champion has got to be the favourites. Lets see who the rest sign.

Then again, Man Utd dun need to be too humble. We got what we have today is all down to hardwork and sheer determination. Man Utd dun have the luxury of a spooning feeding sugar daddy. All the money we spent is self earned. Hard earn money and part of it still have to feed our sour daddy, the Glazers.
    Last edited by afbug; 31st May 2007 at 10:47 PM.

Can't wait for next season to begin, with the signing of two more teenagers, MU will have one of the youngest squad in EPL I recon Also it should benefit the club for the next few years at least, well done...hope they could adapt well like Ronaldo

Btw it will be a very entertaining team...see Nani score and celebrate his goal http://youtube.com/watch?v=ufsXWP48Sck

Anderson http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QoRV7JuQOc

Hope we get this guy also to form a wonderkids utd http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUIvbRkKzEI
    Last edited by Big Kahuna; 1st June 2007 at 12:06 AM.

Wow when SAF says he wants speed and skill upfront, Nani and Andersen are awesome

When Rooney, Ronaldo, Nani and Andersen combine to attack, it be highlights. Stepovers...

I dont think SAF would allow Nani to celebrate after he scores. There be risk of injury.

Andersen' dancing still boleh.

Interesting purchases..have never seen both of them in action ..hope we get 2 new "ronaldos" and not 2 new "verons"....

Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast