Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast

Thread: Manchester United Part IV: English Premier League Champions!

Default Re: Manchester United Part IV: English Premier League Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by redstorm View Post
    Yeah, it's so sad that we have lost out Bale to Spurs. So much talk by SAF about buying 3 new players and yet, besides Hargreaves, it looks like a case of NATO. Now we lost Bale and it seems that we are destined to lose Nani to Spurs, which is also showing interest in him.
    Nani likely go to Man U becos there are Ronaldo and the coach there.

Remember Spurs had a Portuguese striker ( cant remember his name ) and he was a bust.

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Nani likely go to Man U becos there are Ronaldo and the coach there.

Remember Spurs had a Portuguese striker ( cant remember his name ) and he was a bust.
    I think the problem is not the player dun want to come. I think there isn't much action from Man Utd as there isn't much news regarding it. But then, it takes time I guess.

I think Bale will be better off at Spurs. He is only 17 and not proven in the top division. Nani at least, has CL experience with S.Lisbon.

Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    I think the problem is not the player dun want to come. I think there isn't much action from Man Utd as there isn't much news regarding it. But then, it takes time I guess.

I think Bale will be better off at Spurs. He is only 17 and not proven in the top division. Nani at least, has CL experience with S.Lisbon.
    If SAF didnt want to get Bale there is something that bugs him so he rather not gamble on a 17 yr old. He has other 17 yr old in the youth scheme.

I dont think there is no transfer activity, it is just that SAF doesnt want any unwanted talk from the press and also Photograhers.

News circulating around, even on ManU's official website, that Heinze is parting company for Real Madrid next season. Looks like it's a possibility considering his age, his performance so far which has been so-so, except for last season where he did better, and other factors. Unless SAF has somebody in mind to replace him otherwise it doesn't make sense to sell him. Although there isn't much cover at the right-back position other than Evra who has done consistently well to push Heinze from the pecking order, Heinze is still a very good player who is capable of putting up a better performance than what he has done this season.
    Last edited by redstorm; 29th May 2007 at 11:09 AM.

News circulating around, even on ManU's official website, that Heinze is parting company for Real Madrid next season. Looks like it's a possibility considering his age, his performance so far which has been so-so, except for last season where he did better, and other factors. Unless, SAF has somebody in mind to replace him otherwise it doesn't make sense to sell him. Although there isn't much cover at the right-back position other than Evra who has done consistently well to push Heinze from the pecking order, Heinze is still a very good player who is capable of putting up a better performance than what he has done this season.
    I think he is prepared to go over liao ... its just a matter of time onli ... but of all places he chose to go RM 'Burial ground for stars'? Lucky he is not a star yet

Man U always take thier time to get the man they want n then ended being taken by other clubs...... hope they land NANI soon!

Last edited by melvin; 29th May 2007 at 08:50 PM.

Manchester United are reportedly chasing Ajax striker Klaas-Jan Huntelaar.

http://www.sportinglife.com/football...ml&TEAMHD=manu

News circulating around, even on ManU's official website, that Heinze is parting company for Real Madrid next season. Looks like it's a possibility considering his age, his performance so far which has been so-so, except for last season where he did better, and other factors. Unless SAF has somebody in mind to replace him otherwise it doesn't make sense to sell him. Although there isn't much cover at the right-back position other than Evra who has done consistently well to push Heinze from the pecking order, Heinze is still a very good player who is capable of putting up a better performance than what he has done this season.
    RM seems to be Man Utd's dumping ground recently! But Heinze is still useful and RM got ulterior motive. Heinze is one of C.Ronaldo's best friends........and they could be using Heinze to lure him over to Madrid.

I hope Heinze stays but if he does leave, I think it is essential to get Nani if we still want Ronaldo to stay 100%. But then, I believe Cristino has grown to be a man and can make his own decisions and know what is good for him.

BTW, Heinze and Evra are both left backs. If Heinze leaves, have to find cover for him. Lost Bale but maybe Silvestre can still do a job but unlikely.

Right back is Gary and Brown and I think Gary still can make it for at least 1 more season.

I think Klaas-Jan Huntelaar will be a good buy as he is Dutch and they normally settle fast over at England. Berbatov is too ex at 38m. Eto seems to have an attitude problem. Torres is a little over-rated. That leaves the 40m David Villa.....

Hargreaves close to Man Utd move
    Owen Hargreaves is expected to complete his transfer to Manchester United next week, BBC Sport understands.

United have agreed a fee in the region of 17m with Bayern Munich for the England midfielder.

17m is too exp for hargreaves ><
    Photo Album - Photo Album

Quote Originally Posted by Zaknafein View Post
    17m is too exp for hargreaves ><
    Actually, 17m is a decent amount for Hargreaves. He is not a young promising player, he is an established player in B.Munich (Won titles and a CL title with them) and England's set-up. He is also England's best player in WC06. Besides, your're buying from a top club that is not willing to sell.

They say 18m is overkill for Carrick but since he signed for Man Utd, we're the Premier League Champions. No club is a one man team but he contribute and played his part to win the title.

i feel bayern munich is just pretending they dowanna let him go to jack up the price. overall, i i dun feel he is worth 17m to man u as i have some doubts over his tackling and distributing abilities well, just my 2 cents.

i think carrick may play better once paul scholes retire. when that happens, he does not have to "respect" scholes in the midfield. now, scholes is the one doing most of the attacking while carrick is sitting behind scholes

Quote Originally Posted by Zaknafein View Post
    i feel bayern munich is just pretending they dowanna let him go to jack up the price. overall, i i dun feel he is worth 17m to man u as i have some doubts over his tackling and distributing abilities well, just my 2 cents.

i think carrick may play better once paul scholes retire. when that happens, he does not have to "respect" scholes in the midfield. now, scholes is the one doing most of the attacking while carrick is sitting behind scholes
    Sure la, BM will want more $$$ and who dun want? I felt he is worth 15M and the extra 2M is to convince BM to sell. So I think its a decent amount.

Giggs to quit international game
    Wales captain Ryan Giggs will announce his retirement from international football at 1430 BST on Wednesday.
    Giggs has won more English league titles than any other player but his decision means he will never play at a major international tournament.

And it deprives Wales of one of the greatest players in their history.

They read my post afterall! We now have the Portugese Twin Terror!

Man Utd swoop for Anderson & Nani
    Manchester United have agreed "in principle" deals to sign Anderson from FC Porto and Nani from Sporting Lisbon.
    The Premiership champions are set to make 19-year-old Brazilian Anderson and 20-year-old Portuguese winger Nani their first signings of the summer.

"Terms are agreed with both players and an announcement will take place once a medical and other procedures are done," said a statement on United's website.

United are also on the brink of signing Owen Hargreaves from Bayern Munich.

WTF Anderson? What about the much talked striker?

Nani's full name: Lus Carlos Almeida da Cunha
    Position: Winger

Anderson's: Anderson Lus de Abreu Oliveira
    Position: Attacking midfielder / Winger / Forward

Ryan Giggs career photos
    Last edited by afbug; 31st May 2007 at 05:02 AM.

The double swoop looks good

Now lets wait for news of striker.

Off the shoulder of Orion, near the Tannhauser gate

Nani's full name: Lus Carlos Almeida da Cunha
    Position: Winger

Anderson's: Anderson Lus de Abreu Oliveira
    Position: Attacking midfielder / Winger / Forward
    More info:
    http://www.portugoal.net/PlayerProfiles/Nani.htm

http://www.portugoal.net/PlayerProfiles/Anderson.htm

Yea we've got Nani!!

ronaldo, nani n anderson all havin' the same agent...mendes...

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar now!

ANDERSON AND NANI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!

I hope Nani is used on both flanks with Chrissy and the then gracefully allow Ryan Giggs to go into retirement as a hero....!!!!

Anderson is HOPEFULLY the perfect replacement for Eric Cantona!...... i can still revel in Cantona's legendary vision........

hopefully Owen Hargreaves and Scholes/Carrick can partner well....

wow......rooney had BETTER take all these in his stride and score!...

there will be SO MANY providers......he gotta make the best use of it....lol

Quote Originally Posted by feimao07 View Post
    ronaldo, nani n anderson all havin' the same agent...mendes...

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar now!
    since i'm jobless....maybe u should go into football punting

YAY 2 ExCITING NEW PLAYERS SAF SAF WO AI NIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast