Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Power of PhotoShop™... ^^

Default Re: Power of PhotoShop™... ^^

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    Anyone knows how to dl/save the video?
    Hi Vince, after you've watched the video, the flash movie is saved in your temporary internet files folder of an extension of flv.

You can copy and paste that file in another directory of your preference. Download a flv player or convert the flv to avi or mpeg to view.

hope that helps! if you have problem, just give me your email address, will send you the avi or mpeg version of the video.

vince123123
    Guests

Ah thanks. Since you had already tried it, I thought I try it again - although when I looked the first time, the FLV file was mysteriously not there.

The second time I tried (after your post), its there now

There's no need to convert since I have a flv player heh

Quote Originally Posted by swordman View Post
    Hi Vince, after you've watched the video, the flash movie is saved in your temporary internet files folder of an extension of flv.

You can copy and paste that file in another directory of your preference. Download a flv player or convert the flv to avi or mpeg to view.

hope that helps! if you have problem, just give me your email address, will send you the avi or mpeg version of the video.

These are the people hired to do slimming ads.

if you get a chance to look at the image close-up, you will probably see that the image has gone all water because it has been liquified too much...

Li hai.
    Andy Ang :lovegrin: - "A Photo speaks a thousand words. Have you spoken today?"
    APAD | Blog

vince123123
    Guests

Don't think any of us will get such a chance because unless you say that there's one available. The low res video is all we get.

Quote Originally Posted by theRBK View Post
    if you get a chance to look at the image close-up, you will probably see that the image has gone all water because it has been liquified too much...

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    Don't think any of us will get such a chance because unless you say that there's one available. The low res video is all we get.
    which is my point... it looks good only because we can only see the low res...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12