Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Epson's Lousy Service + Exorbitant Charges

Default Re: Epson's Lousy Service + Exorbitant Charges

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn View Post
    And it seems that technology has also made ppl lazy as well.... Probably to the point where basic knowledge doesn't seem to matter. Everything technology can solve.... right?
    You are preaching to the choir here. Tell that to the goose who loves technology and is currently back paddling on what it used to preach. Geese can back paddle right?

vince123123
    Guests

I think geese will only back pedal when it involves its own pond.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetrode View Post
    You are preaching to the choir here. Tell that to the goose who loves technology and is currently back paddling on what it used to preach. Geese can back paddle right?

Account Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    Unfortunately, I beg to differ, I do not think like you
    Then you won't have agreed with me on the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by TMC View Post
    is it me or do I feel some sharp barbs flying around in this particular thread.
    Why bother? Some people eat too full nothing better to do. I wasn't even banging table to begin with. I'm just pissed at a ridiculous action taken. Some people obviously like to bring things out of context so that they feel righteous and good? I was prepared to pay, but not at an exorbitant price. Tsk tsk...

Quote Originally Posted by zcf View Post
    I read from DPReview that "Press Reset" problem is quite well known among Epson's P2000, lucky you have nothing store inside yet, if not...
    I had 4~5 NEFs copied before the HDD finally died, but the rest of the files are still on the CF, so nothing to sweat there, my P2000 is working fine now though. Thanks for the concern

Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    barbs every where.....

it all started when i said bang table....
    Not your fault, can't help it when people want to rave and rant at things not related and/or bring things into their own twisted and perverted context. Cheers!

Account Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by Jaycelim View Post
    Banging table and complaining to the counter staff won't get you anywhere. Imagine you are the poor guy serving customers and get abuse, where the boss sits comfortably in the office.

You should call up the service manager discuss the best way out for your warranty.

If bang table and complain is the way to go, then we complain everyday on our rising living cost, the cost should go down right? Nope! The cost went up further.
    Hi Jaycelim, I said it only in jest because that's what some people want to hear. I didn't bang table and never intended to.

I rave in this thread because of the ridiculous pricings that were offered as a repair solution to me. They didn't even bother to RMA the HDD for me and charge me $60 to load back the Epson software, they directly told me they need to change the HDD and that would cost me $440 including service.

So cheers!

vince123123
    Guests

It is a far stretch to say that agreeing on one thing means I think like you.

Quote Originally Posted by wazzup View Post
    Then you won't have agreed with me on the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    It is a far stretch to say that agreeing on one thing means I think like you.
    nar·cis·sist:
    an individual showing symptoms of or suffering from narcissism

nar·cis·sism:
    1. inordinate fascination with oneself; excessive self-love; vanity.
    2. Psychoanalysis. erotic gratification derived from admiration of one's own physical or mental attributes, being a normal condition at the infantile level of personality development.
    Last edited by Tetrode; 14th May 2007 at 07:49 PM.

This thread has served it purposed for information sharing. I believe it's starting to degrade . So I am closing this thread for good.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123