View Poll Results: do u wish your spouse is a photographer too ?

Voters
109. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    57 52.29%
  • No

    19 17.43%
  • I got no spouse

    33 30.28%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 74

Thread: Do u wish your spouse is a photographer too ?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Raffles Place
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Do u wish your spouse is a photographer too ?

    hi all, how many of u wish that your partner is also a photographer also ? so as to share the ups and downs of this passion.
    Last edited by raincool2005; 11th May 2007 at 11:25 AM.

  2. #2

    Default Re: do u wish your spouse is a photographer too ?

    partner photographer? ehh...no

    hot model? Yes!!!

  3. #3

    Default Re: do u wish your spouse is a photographer too ?

    My wife is a photographer, a magazine photographer before, good as can share lotsa things in photography.

  4. #4

    Default Re: do u wish your spouse is a photographer too ?

    My mum used to work for a photographer when she was young. Although her work was just developing films in the darkroom, she still feels proud of her work until today.

    My gf is not a photographer, but she has the same passion as me. I guess that's how people click.

  5. #5

    Default Re: do u wish your spouse is a photographer too ?

    Quote Originally Posted by deckard View Post
    partner photographer? ehh...no

    hot model? Yes!!!
    LOL... Your dream, ain't it?

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Raffles Place
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: do u wish your spouse is a photographer too ?

    Quote Originally Posted by deckard View Post
    partner photographer? ehh...no

    hot model? Yes!!!
    yes... great minds think alike.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    The Guilin of Spore
    Posts
    381

    Default Re: do u wish your spouse is a photographer too ?

    Quote Originally Posted by leejay View Post
    My mum used to work for a photographer when she was young. Although her work was just developing films in the darkroom, she still feels proud of her work until today.

    My gf is not a photographer, but she has the same passion as me. I guess that's how people click.
    U r v lucky man.

    A lot of gfs are kinda turned off by the guys' passion in things like photography, IT and similar stuff. V hard to find someone to share the same passion for the same thing....

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Raffles Place
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: do u wish your spouse is a photographer too ?

    Quote Originally Posted by cjl View Post
    U r v lucky man.

    A lot of gfs are kinda turned off by the guys' passion in things like photography, IT and similar stuff. V hard to find someone to share the same passion for the same thing....
    oh.. i understand that.. sometimes i dunno what they want guys to be.. as if they owned our privacy.

  9. #9

    Default Re: do u wish your spouse is a photographer too ?

    well....my gf is not a photographer, but she definitely has the interest there, since i met her in a school photography club

    haha

  10. #10

    Default Re: do u wish your spouse is a photographer too ?

    Yup, kind of lucky for me. One of my ex-classmates wanted to start this hobby and purchased a Nikon, ready to go. Then, alamak, his gf's face immediately turned black when he registered for a shoot. From then on, she would check his handphone/msn for any model's messages. Well, because of that they really broke up.

    I think we just need to exercise some self-discipline. Girls are usually afraid that we would fall for the models, but that's hardly the case when you are committed. You need her trust. We just need to quench the insecurity in them.

  11. #11

    Default Re: do u wish your spouse is a photographer too ?

    Quote Originally Posted by leejay View Post
    My mum used to work for a photographer when she was young. Although her work was just developing films in the darkroom, she still feels proud of her work until today.
    old skool lab work, normally such people have a fierce sense of pride, since most of these work, are seldom done nowadays. I respect these professionals.

    My partner is slowly picking up photography.

  12. #12

    Default Re: do u wish your spouse is a photographer too ?

    I hope that my spouse is a photography...

    and owns a studio and is also a hot model whose father works for Hasseblad and mother works for Nikon.

    BC

  13. #13

    Default Re: do u wish your spouse is a photographer too ?

    Quote Originally Posted by sbs99 View Post
    old skool lab work, normally such people have a fierce sense of pride, since most of these work, are seldom done nowadays. I respect these professionals.

    My partner is slowly picking up photography.
    ^_^ I thank you for my mum. Yeah, she always says it was not an easy job and the chemicals are health hazards. One of her friends (working in the same field) died because of that.

  14. #14

    Default Re: do u wish your spouse is a photographer too ?

    Quote Originally Posted by leejay View Post
    ^_^ I thank you for my mum. Yeah, she always says it was not an easy job and the chemicals are health hazards. One of her friends (working in the same field) died because of that.
    i stopped doing those years ago, right now i couldn't remember what to use and the quantities etc. Keke....digitalized....everything press button, shoot shoot, delete delete, download, upload. Had to admit, doing those film in complete darkness is fun...i miss the smell of the chemicals already. haaa

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Raffles Place
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: do u wish your spouse is a photographer too ?

    Quote Originally Posted by leejay View Post
    Yup, kind of lucky for me. One of my ex-classmates wanted to start this hobby and purchased a Nikon, ready to go. Then, alamak, his gf's face immediately turned black when he registered for a shoot. From then on, she would check his handphone/msn for any model's messages. Well, because of that they really broke up.

    I think we just need to exercise some self-discipline. Girls are usually afraid that we would fall for the models, but that's hardly the case when you are committed. You need her trust. We just need to quench the insecurity in them.
    the guy should bring along his gf to the shoot and let her see what is it all about.. and the gf can also help to carry bag, tripod and buy drinks for her bf.

  16. #16

    Default Re: do u wish your spouse is a photographer too ?

    Quote Originally Posted by sbs99 View Post
    i stopped doing those years ago, right now i couldn't remember what to use and the quantities etc. Keke....digitalized....everything press button, shoot shoot, delete delete, download, upload. Had to admit, doing those film in complete darkness is fun...i miss the smell of the chemicals already. haaa
    Hehe, amazing. I bet developing photos is a good experience which I don't even have the chance to try out.

  17. #17

    Default Re: do u wish your spouse is a photographer too ?

    Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    the guy should bring along his gf to the shoot and let her see what is it all about.. and the gf can also help to carry bag, tripod and buy drinks for her bf.
    Now I buy drinks for her and we carry our own bags and tripods~ lol

  18. #18
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: do u wish your spouse is a photographer too ?

    photographer no
    assistant yes

  19. #19

    Default Re: do u wish your spouse is a photographer too ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    photographer no
    assistant yes
    Why not?
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

  20. #20
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: do u wish your spouse is a photographer too ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet View Post
    Why not?
    you need someone to hold the reflector and carry the tripod

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •