Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Shipping Time

  1. #1

    Default Shipping Time

    Anyone knows how long it takes Amazon to ship stuffs to S'pore.?
    Not Knowing Is Interesting
    Passengers

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Shipping Time

    Quote Originally Posted by hortwizer View Post
    Anyone knows how long it takes Amazon to ship stuffs to S'pore.?
    depends what type of postage you are using...

    vpost about 3 weeks.
    ups/dhl about 1 week
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  3. #3
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: Shipping Time

    And also depends on whether you are getting from Amazon itself, or some third party guy who's listed on and uses Amazon as a shopfront.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    3,924

    Default Re: Shipping Time

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    depends what type of postage you are using...

    vpost about 3 weeks.
    ups/dhl about 1 week
    vpost? 3 weeks is the fastest and optimal case provided nothing screws up.

    i've sworn of vpost after my first time using it.
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Shipping Time

    Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay View Post
    vpost? 3 weeks is the fastest and optimal case provided nothing screws up.

    i've sworn of vpost after my first time using it.
    sworn of, or sworn off?

    well... u have to continuously pester them... my gf scold them until things can ship as fast as 3 working days...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Shipping Time

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    sworn of, or sworn off?

    well... u have to continuously pester them... my gf scold them until things can ship as fast as 3 working days...


    Wow is their service real that bad.?
    Not Knowing Is Interesting
    Passengers

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Deep Deep in the sea
    Posts
    3,409

    Default Re: Shipping Time

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    sworn of, or sworn off?

    well... u have to continuously pester them... my gf scold them until things can ship as fast as 3 working days...
    You must have a very formidable girlfriend!

    ordered once from amazon.. no problemo

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •