Page 98 of 239 FirstFirst ... 4873889396979899100103108123148 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 4765

Thread: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

  1. #1941
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    "River end"
    Posts
    4,249

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    Saw these two little rats at the Flower Show too, but the left one had a broken neck when we were there
    So were you there on Sat late afternoon/evening? With people touching and trying to turn the rats heads, so it did broke. I think it broke around 4 somthing.

  2. #1942
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    "River end"
    Posts
    4,249

    Default Re: Singapore Airshow 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by sbc View Post
    Taken with the F300 f4.5 from Changi beach. Wish that Pentax would come out with a 200-400 like the Nikon. It would be so much easier. Except for the 4th photo, the rest are heavily cropped. I doubt the new 60-250 is going to be suitable for me.
    nice shots sbc. Nice weather with some clear blue sky. Hope i can find some time to shoot them also during this weekend.

  3. #1943
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    1,087

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    ya, the sky is gd today. It was cloudy at noon but the strong wind blew the clouds away. Which day r u going? I want to join u at the beach. If the tide is low, I'll bring u to a nice spot.
    K-5IIs, DA16-85, DFA50, DFA100, DA*60-250, 540FGZ II, 160FC, 201FG

  4. #1944
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    1,087

    Default Re: Singapore Airshow 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by Gengh View Post
    Wow, you're really fast! I have to get home and go through mine tonight. Indeed 300 is not enough for this, but when they did the heart shape thing, even the wide end of 60-250 would have been too long!
    U were there at the beach today? Man, I shd hv gone there earlier n walk around n look at other's camera. Ok I m waiting for ur photos.
    I find that the performance is not tight enough. I have some photos of the diamond formation but it doesn't look gd because the gap between the planes are too wide.
    K-5IIs, DA16-85, DFA50, DFA100, DA*60-250, 540FGZ II, 160FC, 201FG

  5. #1945
    Senior Member creampuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Dover
    Posts
    5,116

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    So fast in action already A good lens, isn't it?
    Yes thanks for convincing me to get it. The colour rendition is so remarkable. Quite different from the FA 50mm. Looks like I'm gonna be a prime shooter.

    A young model.

    K100D FA 43mm

  6. #1946
    Senior Member creampuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Dover
    Posts
    5,116

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Moon Over MRT


    K100D FA 28-70mm f/4
    Last edited by creampuff; 19th February 2008 at 10:43 PM. Reason: link

  7. #1947
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,984

    Default Re: Singapore Airshow 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by sbc View Post
    U were there at the beach today? Man, I shd hv gone there earlier n walk around n look at other's camera. Ok I m waiting for ur photos.
    I find that the performance is not tight enough. I have some photos of the diamond formation but it doesn't look gd because the gap between the planes are too wide.
    Oh, no, not at the beach. I've got a trade pass, so I was inside...

    Converting the PEFs to JPGs now, I find that many of my shots of the planes in the sky turn out a bit hazy, did you have that problem? Will post some of my pics up once I'm done converting and have them uploaded.

  8. #1948

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    K10D with Helios 40 85mm F1.5



    Last edited by macrider; 20th February 2008 at 07:57 AM.

  9. #1949

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by istDeS View Post
    So were you there on Sat late afternoon/evening? With people touching and trying to turn the rats heads, so it did broke. I think it broke around 4 somthing.
    We went there on Sunday. That little rat had a broken neck already when we got there

  10. #1950

    Default Re: Singapore Airshow 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by sbc View Post
    Taken with the F300 f4.5 from Changi beach. Wish that Pentax would come out with a 200-400 like the Nikon. It would be so much easier. Except for the 4th photo, the rest are heavily cropped. I doubt the new 60-250 is going to be suitable for me.


    ...

    Those look great! Always thought about shooting a air show, but never really done any yet

    As to lens, you can give the FA*250-600/4 a thought


  11. #1951

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by creampuff View Post
    Yes thanks for convincing me to get it. The colour rendition is so remarkable. Quite different from the FA 50mm. Looks like I'm gonna be a prime shooter.

    A young model.

    K100D FA 43mm
    Nice model. The FA43 is a great lens for street photography.

  12. #1952

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by macrider View Post
    K10D with Helios 40 85mm F1.5
    That's a fast 85mm lens, I bet it'd be a great portrait lens But the bokeh does look a bit messy

  13. #1953
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    1,087

    Default Re: Singapore Airshow 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    Those look great! Always thought about shooting a air show, but never really done any yet

    As to lens, you can give the FA*250-600/4 a thought

    when I strike toto this week!
    K-5IIs, DA16-85, DFA50, DFA100, DA*60-250, 540FGZ II, 160FC, 201FG

  14. #1954

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    Nice series by the DA50200. Thanks for sharing, I think my kids are ready for next trip to the zoo again
    Thanks fengwei...
    Ya worthwhile trip, can take photos etc...
    Somemore now Zoo is gg thru upgrading, I guess late this year there will be more exciting things to see and take photos...
    Pentax K-r, DA35/2.4, FA 50/1.4, DA 16-45 & DA 55-300

  15. #1955

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    Lucky you got so close!

    Well I was waiting for the white tiger to turn his head, n my gf is chasing me to go liaoz...
    Luckily it did turn its head b4 i left...
    Pentax K-r, DA35/2.4, FA 50/1.4, DA 16-45 & DA 55-300

  16. #1956

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    That's a fast 85mm lens, I bet it'd be a great portrait lens But the bokeh does look a bit messy

    Yes, that is a fast portrait lens manufactured on year 1961, design based on Planar 1.4/85

    thx for the comment

    here is more pic



    Last edited by macrider; 20th February 2008 at 09:16 PM.

  17. #1957
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Panaroma Singapore


  18. #1958

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)



    My first ever photo upload on Clubsnap.

    Thanks to Fengwei for selling me his 50/f1.4! Shot this with it!

    No PP done.
    Last edited by le petit prince; 20th February 2008 at 09:39 PM.

  19. #1959
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    "River end"
    Posts
    4,249

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by sbc View Post
    Which day r u going? I want to join u at the beach. If the tide is low, I'll bring u to a nice spot.
    I can't confirm, hopefully i can make it. Thanks sbc.

  20. #1960

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Hi there,

    Here are a few pics taken while on holiday at Bintan Lagoon Resort over the weekend. All shot with Pentax K10D kit lens 18-55mm.

    Comments and critiques are welcome.





    Marvin Chew my flickr
    Be Interesting, Be different!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •