Page 37 of 239 FirstFirst ... 122732353637383942476287 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 740 of 4765

Thread: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

  1. #721
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    18

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Last weekend's newbie shots with K10D kit lens in S'pore Botanical Garden









  2. #722

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)


  3. #723

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Some monotones:

    IR, K100D with kit:


    K100D with Sigma 10-20 at St Andrew's Cathedral

  4. #724
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    westeries...
    Posts
    920

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    Some monotones:

    IR, K100D with kit:

    K100D with Sigma 10-20 at St Andrew's Cathedral
    wowooooooo
    *applauses!!!*

    i'll not repeat myself by saying tt i really like ur ST Andrews shots yesterday!!
    *did i just repeat myself again*

    -giggles-

  5. #725
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,276

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)











    Taken with K10d/Voigtlander 125/f2.5
    Just managed to do some testing at home.

  6. #726
    Senior Member creampuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Dover
    Posts
    5,116

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Ahh, another Voigtlander convert.

  7. #727

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by kopio View Post










    Taken with K10d/Voigtlander 125/f2.5
    Just managed to do some testing at home.
    good shot sis, glad that you starting to get the hang of pentax liao...

  8. #728

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by kopio View Post
    [img]

    Taken with K10d/Voigtlander 125/f2.5
    Just managed to do some testing at home.
    Congrats on the new lens, one of the best macro lenses Nice photos too.

  9. #729

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Before heading home for the weekend, I'm post three waterlily photos:







    Hope you all have a great weekend



    .

  10. #730
    Senior Member creampuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Dover
    Posts
    5,116

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    1 & 2 catches my eye. Good stuff.
    BTW did you manage to get your Hoya R72 IR filter? I just got mine at T K Photo, last piece in 52mm. They also had 2 sets of FA 50mm f1.4. So whoever looking for a 50mm with local warranty can get it there.

  11. #731

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by creampuff View Post
    1 & 2 catches my eye. Good stuff.
    BTW did you manage to get your Hoya R72 IR filter? I just got mine at T K Photo, last piece in 52mm. They also had 2 sets of FA 50mm f1.4. So whoever looking for a 50mm with local warranty can get it there.
    To convert to international warranty how?

    Go to Shriro? =D

  12. #732
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    212

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    Before heading home for the weekend, I'm post three waterlily photos:



    .
    This waterlily is like a painting.
    Pentax K10D

  13. #733

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Looks like an illuminated lantern to me !

  14. #734
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,276

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    Congrats on the new lens, one of the best macro lenses Nice photos too.
    Great lens but hardly doing it justice yet. Just couldn't resist buying from Chiif.
    Beginning to fall in love with my K10d because it can be used with all the wonderful manual lenses.

  15. #735
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,276

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by tionghan View Post
    good shot sis, glad that you starting to get the hang of pentax liao...
    Hey bro! I'm really enjoying the SMC 50mm lens very much, hope you didn't miss it too much.

  16. #736

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post

    .
    Superb light control

  17. #737

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by billitone View Post
    Superb light control
    Agreed, looks like the flower is glowing!

  18. #738

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by kopio View Post
    Hey bro! I'm really enjoying the SMC 50mm lens very much, hope you didn't miss it too much.
    infact i am ! haha.. glad you like it... so now no regrets for coming over to the dark side ya

  19. #739
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    westeries...
    Posts
    920

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)




    taken with panagor 2X mc and sigma 28mm

    it's my current pet..
    Last edited by Snowywolf; 25th August 2007 at 07:22 AM.

  20. #740
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,984

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowywolf View Post
    taken with panagor 2X mc and sigma 28mm

    it's my current pet..
    You mean the catepillar, or the lens?

    Anyway, can I ask where you got the Sigma 28mm? It's something that I'm considering getting, but I've yet to find it in a local shop.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •