Page 203 of 239 FirstFirst ... 153178193198201202203204205208213228 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,060 of 4765

Thread: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

  1. #4041

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by otc View Post


    cropped and sharpened with fastone. took delivery of Voigtlandere macro 105. today.



    evening sun and shot with flash light. voigtlander macro. both test shots.

    otc

    Wow! In action already, that's fast The first shot is just amazing

    BTW, it's a 125, not 105

  2. #4042

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    pentax k20d with errrrrr pentax fisheye 10-17


  3. #4043
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Choa Chu Kang
    Posts
    962

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    hahaha...nite86mare bro..u finally got it...

  4. #4044
    Senior Member creampuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Dover
    Posts
    5,116

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    pentax k20d with errrrrr pentax fisheye 10-17

    Eh, somebody got new toy already... nice shot. How much?
    I seem to see 2 red dots on the building on the left (hot pixel?).

  5. #4045
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,984

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    pentax k20d with errrrrr pentax fisheye 10-17

    Oh new toy! Post more post more!

  6. #4046

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by ishou80 View Post
    hahaha...nite86mare bro..u finally got it...
    Quote Originally Posted by creampuff View Post
    Eh, somebody got new toy already... nice shot. How much?
    I seem to see 2 red dots on the building on the left (hot pixel?).
    Quote Originally Posted by Gengh View Post
    Oh new toy! Post more post more!
    hehe, trying not to overuse it.. must only use when it is needed.

    denis - not sure, but i think it is the building's reflection of something else..

    cost about 3400 hkd, 600 sgd thereabouts

  7. #4047

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Hello everyone!

    just got my k10D frm feng wei... this is one of my first pics


  8. #4048
    Senior Member creampuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Dover
    Posts
    5,116

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    People around us: a bus driver


    K20D DA 40mm

  9. #4049

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    pentax k20d with errrrrr pentax fisheye 10-17

    Fish in the city, nice. Pretty cool lens, isn't it?

  10. #4050

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by garth6 View Post
    Hello everyone!

    just got my k10D frm feng wei... this is one of my first pics
    ...
    Hey Garth, welcome again to the Pentax family. Hope you enjoy using the camera and make a lot good photos

    Cheers and happy shooting.

  11. #4051

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by creampuff View Post
    People around us: a bus driver


    K20D DA 40mm
    Nice one, Denis. I'd love to see more photos of this type here

  12. #4052
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    "River end"
    Posts
    4,249

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Went to the Istana with Bernard this morning and Fengwei came later also with his 2 kids and their grandfather. Kinda not expected that it will be so crowded at the Istana today also.

    Let's go to Istana Buliding...



    The Istana Building.


  13. #4053
    Senior Member creampuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Dover
    Posts
    5,116

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    A little daisy


    K20D FA 77mm Limited
    Last edited by creampuff; 3rd August 2008 at 11:12 PM.

  14. #4054
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    East
    Posts
    5,154

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by istDeS View Post
    Went to the Istana with Bernard this morning and Fengwei came later also with his 2 kids and their grandfather. Kinda not expected that it will be so crowded at the Istana today also.

    Let's go to Istana Buliding...



    The Istana Building.

    Desmond, sharp and nice pixS! My film results ain't too bad as well, except that I can't scan them (no scanner at home).

    Too bad, I left earlier (arnd 11.20pm) for Plaza Sing.

    Guys, the FA 20-35 for film is really fun! Close to 13-14mm lens (in APC), and really nice colors from it.

    The FA Ltd is even more tok Kong. Wide open and still super sharp!! Can see sparkles in the eyes when printed! Shiok!

    Yes, Istana's really fun. Just a little crowded?! hahaha...
    Last edited by hjbyeo; 3rd August 2008 at 11:41 PM.

  15. #4055

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Nice shots Desmound, and glad to meet you there. Pity we missed Bernard and flowerpot.

    Here is the IR version of the Istana:






  16. #4056

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Took quite some IR photos of my kids there. Here are two to share:




  17. #4057

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    ...

    the eyes are very nice!
    my Flickr
    Sony NEX-3K, Canon 40D & 350D IR

  18. #4058
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    "River end"
    Posts
    4,249

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by hjbyeo View Post
    Desmond, sharp and nice pixS! My film results ain't too bad as well, except that I can't scan them (no scanner at home).

    Too bad, I left earlier (arnd 11.20pm) for Plaza Sing.

    Guys, the FA 20-35 for film is really fun! Close to 13-14mm lens (in APC), and really nice colors from it.

    The FA Ltd is even more tok Kong. Wide open and still super sharp!! Can see sparkles in the eyes when printed! Shiok!

    Yes, Istana's really fun. Just a little crowded?! hahaha...
    Thanks Bernard. Most of the time, if I shoot film, I'll asked the shop to scan them also.

    Can understand and that one is more important. Never let photography affect that.

    So looks like you'll get all the FA limited.

  19. #4059
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    "River end"
    Posts
    4,249

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    Nice shots Desmound, and glad to meet you there. Pity we missed Bernard and flowerpot.

    Here is the IR version of the Istana:
    Desmound. You must be tired after a day out with your kids. Nice IR pics. Can see you in your son's eyes in that IR pic.

  20. #4060
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Still wondering where I belong
    Posts
    3,434

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    Nice shots Desmound, and glad to meet you there. Pity we missed Bernard and flowerpot.
    Quote Originally Posted by hjbyeo View Post
    Desmond, sharp and nice pixS! My film results ain't too bad as well, except that I can't scan them (no scanner at home).

    Too bad, I left earlier (arnd 11.20pm) for Plaza Sing.

    Guys, the FA 20-35 for film is really fun! Close to 13-14mm lens (in APC), and really nice colors from it.

    The FA Ltd is even more tok Kong. Wide open and still super sharp!! Can see sparkles in the eyes when printed! Shiok!

    Yes, Istana's really fun. Just a little crowded?! hahaha...
    Quote Originally Posted by istDeS View Post
    Desmound. You must be tired after a day out with your kids. Nice IR pics. Can see you in your son's eyes in that IR pic.

    sorry din manage to catch u guys at the Istana... i left my house pretty late , and i have another shoot at 2pm... it was a tired weekend...
    Gallery|Baby gallery
    I have become an expert in cleaning poo

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •