Page 144 of 239 FirstFirst ... 94119134139142143144145146149154169194 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,880 of 4765

Thread: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

  1. #2861

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Some pics from the far east plaza show on saturday.
    Lousy lighting and worse...atleast 20-30 flashes going off randomly, playing havoc with the metering
    I arrived too late, so stood at the very back and took a few casual shots without flash. Most of my photos have other photographers too in the frame.

    All hand held at ISO 1600. No PP except raw conversion, HEAVY cropping and resize.

    Last edited by skypacker; 12th May 2008 at 08:59 PM.
    D7000 + MB-D11, AF-S 18-105 VR, AF-S 70-300 VR, AF-S 50/1.8G, Tamron 90 Macro, Metz 50 AF-1.

  2. #2862

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)







    D7000 + MB-D11, AF-S 18-105 VR, AF-S 70-300 VR, AF-S 50/1.8G, Tamron 90 Macro, Metz 50 AF-1.

  3. #2863

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)





    D7000 + MB-D11, AF-S 18-105 VR, AF-S 70-300 VR, AF-S 50/1.8G, Tamron 90 Macro, Metz 50 AF-1.

  4. #2864
    Member roentarre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    376

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    Hey James, glad to see your photos here at CS again Lovely shots, especially like the above one. Hope you'd post more here...
    Thanks Frank. Like everyone else, life is busy. Clubsnap forum is a great forum. Hope to mix well with the community

  5. #2865
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,984

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by alanswan View Post
    I suppose it's not... Just really familiar.
    Guess it's something I pick out as well, in the overwhelming mass of beautiful scenery.
    But looks like you went in a nicer season. I went during autumn...
    Autumn should be a great season too, with all the yellow, orange and red leaves. Wonderful colours for landscapes.... I hope to catch that next time!

    Here're a few more from Kyomizu






  6. #2866

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by skypacker View Post
    Some pics from the far east plaza show on saturday.
    Lousy lighting and worse...atleast 20-30 flashes going off randomly, playing havoc with the metering
    I arrived too late, so stood at the very back and took a few casual shots without flash. Most of my photos have other photographers too in the frame.

    All hand held at ISO 1600. No PP except raw conversion, HEAVY cropping and resize.
    Consider very good for ISO1600. have not try pentax high iso yet.

  7. #2867
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Seng Kang
    Posts
    963

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Gengh View Post
    Autumn should be a great season too, with all the yellow, orange and red leaves. Wonderful colours for landscapes.... I hope to catch that next time!

    Here're a few more from Kyomizu
    That's what i was planning too, but we were there about 2-3 weeks too early....
    So the leaves were still mostly green.
    Hoping to catch the cherry blossoms next time I go there...

  8. #2868

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by lkequan View Post
    Consider very good for ISO1600. have not try pentax high iso yet.

    Thanks. I no longer think twice about bumping the ISO to 1600 for normal handheld low light shots now. Very useful feature indeed..the K20D sensor is very nice.
    D7000 + MB-D11, AF-S 18-105 VR, AF-S 70-300 VR, AF-S 50/1.8G, Tamron 90 Macro, Metz 50 AF-1.

  9. #2869
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Balestier
    Posts
    2,052

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    K10D + Tamron 17-50mm f2.8

    Yuki the Shih Tzu









  10. #2870

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    wa, longko, very cute!

    but.. yuki the bodybuilder?

  11. #2871

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    K10D + Sigma 18-50mm
    Some Pics during my Japan trip this year
    Tokyo






    Last edited by aklryan; 13th May 2008 at 11:57 PM.

  12. #2872
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    1,199

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by aklryan View Post
    K10D + Sigma 18-50mm
    Some Pics during my Japan trip this year
    Nice flower.
    Let's get rolling :)

  13. #2873

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by aklryan View Post
    K10D + Sigma 18-50mm
    Some Pics during my Japan trip this year
    the bokeh is nice..

  14. #2874

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Tokyo







    Last edited by aklryan; 17th May 2008 at 04:17 PM. Reason: want to change to a bigger size pic

  15. #2875

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)





    Last edited by aklryan; 17th May 2008 at 04:21 PM.

  16. #2876

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)


  17. #2877
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    1,199

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by southernoise View Post
    He's cute.

    Is he sleeping or feeling down?
    Let's get rolling :)

  18. #2878
    Senior Member creampuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Dover
    Posts
    5,116

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by longko View Post
    K10D + Tamron 17-50mm f2.8

    Yuki the Shih Tzu

    Congratulations bro. Now you've proven yourself to be our local Pentax pro pet portraitist.
    Getting your work in print is definitely an achievement.

  19. #2879

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by creampuff View Post
    Congratulations bro. Now you've proven yourself to be our local Pentax pro pet portraitist.
    Getting your work in print is definitely an achievement.
    You wake up so early or u not sleep yet?

  20. #2880
    Senior Member creampuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Dover
    Posts
    5,116

    Default Re: Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by lkequan View Post
    You wake up so early or u not sleep yet?
    Ha, ha, have to exercise early and send son to school...
    BTW nice shot of Bugis Junction fountain.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •