Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My first Conti car

Default Re: My first Conti car

Alfa is a car for man.... Passionate drivers hahaha.... Yah you have to be prepare for the unforseen.... haha . So far the ride had been amazing!! First month petrol bill was about $700++!!! hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by siron View Post
    Alfa is a car for man.... Passionate drivers hahaha.... Yah you have to be prepare for the unforseen.... haha . So far the ride had been amazing!! First month petrol bill was about $700++!!! hahaha
    You joined the AROC? I think they drive up M'sia quite regularly. That's where you can unlease the power of your Italian machine.

BC

Quote Originally Posted by Scaglietti View Post
    You joined the AROC? I think they drive up M'sia quite regularly. That's where you can unlease the power of your Italian machine.

BC
    I did joined the forum and went for their meet up once.... But I joined the Italia Auto from Malaysia for a trip up Genting. Itwas really fuN!! hahahThey are planning for another up to Malacca on May 26th. Anyone interested?

I did joined the forum and went for their meet up once.... But I joined the Italia Auto from Malaysia for a trip up Genting. Itwas really fuN!! hahahThey are planning for another up to Malacca on May 26th. Anyone interested?
    Should be fun... My car cannot keep up with the ARs lah...

My group is planning for a trip all the way to Penang in June... waiting for that...

BC

Quote Originally Posted by Scaglietti View Post
    Italian car!

I have also gotten an italian car... but I poorer... did not get the Serpent... got the Scorpion instead.

The high revving Italian engines put a big smile on my face...

BC
    mine is a Scorpion too, but haven't change the badge
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

wah...$700 can last me for 5 mths even i travel 100+km every day
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

Quote Originally Posted by Wai View Post
    wah...$700 can last me for 5 mths even i travel 100+km every day
    Yeah I was like so crazy for the first month! hahaha ....Driving this car is simply amazing, especially the sweet note of the twin spark engine!!

infact I am planning a trip over the weekends to drive up say Port Dickson or Desaru and enjoy the weekends relaxing with my family. With GPS in the car...its so simple!!

your rubino red?

Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn View Post
    your rubino red?
    Whats that? haha I only know its maroon!! But on log card it stated RED though

Teach me how to polish leh

Just completed a 3 hours grooming job on the car! Love the shineeeeeeeeeeeee

Yeah I was like so crazy for the first month! hahaha ....Driving this car is simply amazing, especially the sweet note of the twin spark engine!!

infact I am planning a trip over the weekends to drive up say Port Dickson or Desaru and enjoy the weekends relaxing with my family. With GPS in the car...its so simple!!
    You can't forgive the accelerator when you have such a car which loves to rev!

Why's it called a 'conti'?

Quote Originally Posted by jmmtn4aj View Post
    Why's it called a 'conti'?
    Cuz its a continental car.

I prefer Japaneses car because Japaneses car is easily moddable and faster but sighs,still 5 years before i get my liscene.

Sweet Ride!

Have you given the GTi a test-drive yet? If not, you should...

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Shotter View Post
    I prefer Japaneses car because Japaneses car is easily moddable and faster but sighs,still 5 years before i get my liscene.
    Actually Conti car can be modded heavily too! And it can be really FAST!!!!!

Actually Conti car can be modded heavily too! And it can be really FAST!!!!!
    I am more like a straight line and wangan(Highway) fans so Japaneses is cheaper and better.EVO 9 on stock block can run 10.8@123MPH(0-400m) with some bug!!!That is what i like to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Shotter View Post
    I am more like a straight line and wangan(Highway) fans so Japaneses is cheaper and better.EVO 9 on stock block can run 10.8@123MPH(0-400m) with some bug!!!That is what i like to see.
    Well before this car I was driving the integra, not that I do not like my previous car but sitting in a continental car, the feel is totally different. You will know it when you own one, seriously ! But still, I always love EVOs.

Well before this car I was driving the integra, not that I do not like my previous car but sitting in a continental car, the feel is totally different. You will know it when you own one, seriously ! But still, I always love EVOs.
    Wah,ITR oh.The feel is different but EVO is more partical and no worry to drive on rain with 500whp.I am a straight line kaki so turbo is very big.

Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    Correct me if i'm wrong the new alfas don't come with boxer engines anymore ?
    Last time Ferrari, Alfa Romeo, Porsche & Subaru are the ones that were using Boxer configuration engines, also known as horizontally opposed configurations. Later Alfa Romeo & Ferrari ditched this format of engines & went for V configuration engines, such as V6, V8 & V12. Leaving Porsche & Subaru to still devoted to this Boxer type of engine technology.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast