Thread: Hi! I'm new

Talking Hi! I'm new

Glad to find a local photography forum here!!

Abit of intro.I've been interested in photography since I was a kid.I love b&w. About 3 years ago,I bought my first SLR.Recently, I just bought my first digital camera ,Nikon Coolpix 5000. Still learning how to use it, but one thing is for sure : You get to see your shots immediately and you can save money on film and developing cost.

Currently,I'm thinking to get a Holga 120S. Anyone doing any bulk order again?
    My Photoblog
    Canon 350D,kit lens,Canon 100mm Macro,Coolpix 5000.

welcome to the forum!

Default Re: Hi! I'm new

Originally posted by Joywalker
    Glad to find a local photography forum here!!

Abit of intro.I've been interested in photography since I was a kid.I love b&w. About 3 years ago,I bought my first SLR.Recently, I just bought my first digital camera ,Nikon Coolpix 5000. Still learning how to use it, but one thing is for sure : You get to see your shots immediately and you can save money on film and developing cost.

Currently,I'm thinking to get a Holga 120S. Anyone doing any bulk order again?
    Welcome to ClubSNAP! Hope you enjoy the forums as much as I do!

Thanks Blizzy and Jason for the warm welcome!

Well,I'm still exploring this forum and hope to learn new things as well.

BTW, how do one include image in their msg?
    Other than putting the url (clicking IMG,key in th http), is there any other way I could upload my pics here? Thanks!
    My Photoblog
    Canon 350D,kit lens,Canon 100mm Macro,Coolpix 5000.

Originally posted by Joywalker
    Thanks Blizzy and Jason for the warm welcome!

Well,I'm still exploring this forum and hope to learn new things as well.

BTW, how do one include image in their msg?
    Other than putting the url (clicking IMG,key in th http), is there any other way I could upload my pics here? Thanks!
    For webspace, you can link the image from those websites that allow you to do external image link or check this .