Thread: Airline.

Default Airline.

Went to China Airline website just now as thinking of going to HK ard July. In the end, was told that no flight to there but their website still indicate they does. Weird!

Went to Singapore airline, fedup with the price when travel with 2 or more. LL lor, went to try another airline.

Cathay Pacific, try n see price. Cheaper than SA and then try 2 person. Ended up more expensive than solo, haha! Think will get Cathay Pacific, cost abt $600 (includes tax) for round abt.

For hotel, any good one to recommend? I speak cantonese, I mostly no problem over there.

Default Re: Airline.

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    Went to China Airline website just now as thinking of going to HK ard July. In the end, was told that no flight to there but their website still indicate they does. Weird!

Went to Singapore airline, fedup with the price when travel with 2 or more. LL lor, went to try another airline.

Cathay Pacific, try n see price. Cheaper than SA and then try 2 person. Ended up more expensive than solo, haha! Think will get Cathay Pacific, cost abt $600 (includes tax) for round abt.

For hotel, any good one to recommend? I speak cantonese, I mostly no problem over there.
    Don't buy airtickets from the airlines' website. Usually, it's much more expensive than buying from an online travel website.

Quote Originally Posted by redstorm View Post
    Don't buy airtickets from the airlines' website. Usually, it's much more expensive than buying from an online travel website.
    I thought it is the second cheapest way to get air ticket? Or go down to main office to get?

I thought it is the second cheapest way to get air ticket? Or go down to main office to get?
    Go to any of the travel agencies online to book. Save u the trouble of going down to collect the tickets. There are plenty of them and u can compare prices too. Just google it. Here are two of them. Some pple said Zuji is expensive but I don't think so as I have bought my tickets to Austria last year from Zuji.

http://www.airfares.com.sg/flights/2...t_airlines.htm

http://www.zuji.com.sg/web/content/s...ess_rel23.html

$600 for two pax round trip not bad la. Last time I took JetStar about same price.
    Get busy living, or get busy dying. - Stephen King.

u book thru travel agents can get better rates and they so-called have 'economies of scale' so they gotten tix cheaper too. i usually go to my regular agent to book, save the headache of hunting around for air tix and hotels.

happy holiday

vince123123
    Guests

Booking directly with SIA allows you to choose your seat at the time of payment. Booking via travel agents means you have to get whatever sh!t that is given to you when you check in.

Quote Originally Posted by wanglk View Post
    $600 for two pax round trip not bad la. Last time I took JetStar about same price.
    For one person la.

Quote Originally Posted by redstorm View Post
    Go to any of the travel agencies online to book. Save u the trouble of going down to collect the tickets. There are plenty of them and u can compare prices too. Just google it. Here are two of them. Some pple said Zuji is expensive but I don't think so as I have bought my tickets to Austria last year from Zuji.

http://www.airfares.com.sg/flights/2...t_airlines.htm

http://www.zuji.com.sg/web/content/s...ess_rel23.html
    Ok, thanks! Been to that website n got a $400 air ticket from Cathay. Seem ok to me, will get it once I got a confirm from my friend.

why fed up?

Quote Originally Posted by seanlim View Post
    why fed up?
    2 become cheaper mah. 1 cannot give me that pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    Booking directly with SIA allows you to choose your seat at the time of payment. Booking via travel agents means you have to get whatever sh!t that is given to you when you check in.
    But check in early and you get a choice anyway

Quote Originally Posted by jmmtn4aj View Post
    agree... usually i'll request for better seats (window) and try to get to airport as early as possible.. i hate ailie seats

vince123123
    Guests

Ah there's where you are wrong - if a majority of people bought online, by the time you check in, you will already have no seats left.

I once did an Internet Check in - 24 hours before flight time when they open it - by that time, even though it was the earliest possible opportunity to check in, they already 'ran out' of seats which were together - ie need to sit separately from my travelling companion.

Quote Originally Posted by jmmtn4aj View Post

and if travelling alone.. you can go to this site..
    www.ntogo.com

and as usual, please take precautions.

I'll take Jetstar. Around $350 return and almost the same as full-cost airlines, with assigned seating and 20kg check-in luggage. And no commission to the agents.

Want to relax only, so, thinking of curise will do. Mostly will be going on 25th July. Anyone would like to join me for a break are welcome and can PM me. (Think hardly as who want to go curise with a FAT PIG, ha ha! )