Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any one heard of company called Japan Life?

1. Nuskin
    2. Amway
    3. Belair
    4. Cosway (amway equalivlent from M'sia)
    5. Asayo Group (Japan Life)
    6. WBG (Office in Suntec)
    7. Astro Mag (Somewhere in Eunos)
    8. DW Group
    9. NOP

Originally posted by kindred
    hmm...find that Japan life products quite ok leh, bought the magnetic mattress roughly abt 2k for my dad. at least my dad could sleep properly now...unlike the past, he had trouble sleeping every nite.
    well sad to say u paid too high of a price for that even if its a good product....it's marked up way too high. i believe there's a better way of getting these products at a much lower price rather than let those bloodsuckers get the money. perhaps could buy direct from japan life or something? i dun believe u can only get them from asayo as some1 mentioned in sgforums that another MLM company DW group has them also.

....Or long lost friends or ones that you weren't closed to and have not been in contact for a while, suddenly calls you. And it is not that he / she needs help for their coming wedding.

That will be the punch line.

Originally posted by CaeSiuM
    Went for one of their "pep talk" at Astro before. Now whenever I encounter people who suddenly walk up to me and ask me those standard ridiculous questions, I'll just walk away.

Deregistered

i was in NOP before - it used to have its glorious days, but after the Magic Kingdom project floundered.... a lot of top brass left it too. sad thing though - the project was supposed to be such a BIG thing....

now, i'm not going to touch any bit into MLM - mind you it is NOT equal to pyramid marketing. according to local laws, anything where just a recruitment without any transaction of any form, will most likely be an illegal scheme. conversely, if there's any recruitment with a transaction, it is apparently alright - that's what most agents are trying to do.

i regret losing a few friends in the past when i tried to be pushy. sigh. but biggest thing is, i've since learnt not what to become.

Originally posted by sehsuan
    now, i'm not going to touch any bit into MLM - mind you it is NOT equal to pyramid marketing. according to local laws, anything where just a recruitment without any transaction of any form, will most likely be an illegal scheme. conversely, if there's any recruitment with a transaction, it is apparently alright - that's what most agents are trying to do.
    Well that is a problem. The MLM keep saying that they are no parymid. Butt look at what they are transacting? for example Nuskin $1000 for some skin care products.. which is not even worth the $1000. It couple 100X over priced. Or Excel which require you to pay membership and then they "strongly" encourage the seller to buy the full range of products to as to show that the sell is also using the products... so its just a get around the law thingy...

Maybe I can start a MLM selling canon camers D24 at $50000. and every other seller that sell for me get $2K for each transcation. But to join you must 1st pay $5K to secure the top seat and invest in 5 units of D24 camera. Subequent you can recurit your own people the 1st 5 levels of your requirement I would take a 20% cut and after that your levels are yours to make... So good huh? Sound familar? Blar Blar your live would be so good no need to work for people be your own boss. Rich dad poor dad thingy that is so twisted for MLM consumption etc etc....
    Last edited by Minority; 23rd March 2003 at 11:06 PM.

Deregistered

Minority, D24 sure sounds like a durian to me though...

Just to add to the rest of the comments. It is true that not all the MLM schemes are bad.
    I just want to caution would be downlines ... to read the fine prints as there are maintainence cost per month which is usually not mentioned, meaning that you got to keep on purchasing the products every month in order to remain in the system. Be prepared to say no to friends who try to recruit you, else you will regret it.

Originally posted by sehsuan
    Minority, D24 sure sounds like a durian to me though...
    Oh Yeah this D24 Camera is not just a camera. It would impove the users eyesight, stability and promote blood circulation in the hand. The improve circulation would help clear the body of all bad toxin and improve blood pressure. In addtional to that it take great pictures. Thus the D24 is the product of the centuery invented by this doctor in Saibera which has research it for his past 30 Year. This development is so good and expensive if sold through proper channels would have costed $100000 but with MLM I can sell you this wonderful product by word of mouth and everyone can enjoy it a low cost plus make a career out of it. So Pls sign on!

Those interestesd pls leave your name here.. Be the 1st few and your would make big bucks!!!!!!

NAME LIST
    -------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12