Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 140

Thread: SEED on 26 March 2003, Wednesday

  1. #81
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,601

    Default

    Originally posted by Larry
    wolfie, brother or not, i'm still heavy, trust me.
    wolfgang, Larry ain't heavy, HE'S YOUR brother...

  2. #82
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    Originally posted by sehsuan
    wolfgang, Larry ain't heavy, HE'S YOUR brother...
    Well, i'm proud to call him just that.
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  3. #83
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    Originally posted by Wolfgang
    Well, i'm proud to call him just that.
    /me takes out tissue box...

    ok, i buying dinner for my brother Wolfgang tomorrow when he ambles in...

    and before all of you greedy buggers rush to call me brother, know that i only got budget for one bowl of BCM.

  4. #84
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    Originally posted by Larry
    /me takes out tissue box...

    ok, i buying dinner for my brother Wolfgang tomorrow when he ambles in...

    and before all of you greedy buggers rush to call me brother, know that i only got budget for one bowl of BCM.
    No need lah!
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  5. #85
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Me leh me leh? think i leave earlier tml from office. try to get there by 6.30

  6. #86
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    Originally posted by espn
    Me leh me leh? think i leave earlier tml from office. try to get there by 6.30
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  7. #87
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    Originally posted by espn
    Me leh me leh? think i leave earlier tml from office. try to get there by 6.30
    ok ok i buy you... one drink. non-alcoholic pls.

  8. #88

    Default

    Originally posted by Larry
    ok ok i buy you... one drink. non-alcoholic pls.
    me leh...?

  9. #89
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    Larry... you have no idea what you have just started...
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  10. #90
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    larry: Wahhh touched.... larry like that dun reach there early also cannot heehee..

    dagger: Urm.. guy bonding.. girls not included?

  11. #91
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    Originally posted by espn
    dagger: Urm.. guy bonding.. girls not included?
    oorrrrhhhh you jialat liao... tomorrow dagger will hammer you with her camera bag.

    /me run and hide at BCM stall and steal noodles to eat...

  12. #92
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Originally posted by Larry
    oorrrrhhhh you jialat liao... tomorrow dagger will hammer you with her camera bag.

    /me run and hide at BCM stall and steal noodles to eat...
    wah! eat BCM watch free show ah......so siok ........

  13. #93
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    Originally posted by espn


    dagger: Urm.. guy bonding.. girls not included?
    ESPN... beware yah?

    Bulk Loaded film, when thrown with great velocity and accuracy can hurt. ALOT.

    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  14. #94
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    Originally posted by Wolfgang
    Bulk Loaded film, when thrown with great velocity and accuracy can hurt. ALOT.
    she can also drown you in empty film canisters... or bleed you to death with paper cuts from bulk film.

  15. #95
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    Originally posted by Larry
    she can also drown you in empty film canisters... or bleed you to death with paper cuts from bulk film.
    Hell hath no fury, a female bulkloader scorned.
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  16. #96
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,601

    Default

    Originally posted by Larry
    oorrrrhhhh you jialat liao... tomorrow dagger will hammer you with her camera bag.

    /me run and hide at BCM stall and steal noodles to eat...
    at least it should be domke or lowepro

  17. #97
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    Originally posted by sehsuan
    at least it should be domke or lowepro
    domke or billingham, you mean...

  18. #98

    Default

    Originally posted by Larry
    oorrrrhhhh you jialat liao... tomorrow dagger will hammer you with her camera bag.

    /me run and hide at BCM stall and steal noodles to eat...


    Plus tripods, etc...

  19. #99

    Default

    Call me ngiao....

  20. #100
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,601

    Default

    Originally posted by Dagger


    Plus tripods, etc...
    Oh my goodness! first time i've heard of flying gitzos....

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •