Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2035404344454647 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 900 of 999

Thread: 42nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Hunting season...

  1. #881
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 42nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Hunting season...

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    ya ..... need to do some exercise to vent all your stress out...
    exercise to release stress lor. i already slimmed down leh.. ppl around me asking me if im on diet.. weight reduced by 4 -5 kgs since i got back from vancouver
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  2. #882
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 42nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Hunting season...

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    exercise to release stress lor. i already slimmed down leh.. ppl around me asking me if im on diet.. weight reduced by 4 -5 kgs since i got back from vancouver
    Wah...... you must be very skinny now..... take care ah.... eat more.....

  3. #883
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 42nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Hunting season...

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    Wah...... you must be very skinny now..... take care ah.... eat more.....
    abit lah... tummy all gone.. all fats gone... one colleague even passed me her taro pie 2 days ago, asked me eat more.... i also looked sh!tty lah no appetite to eat leh... i sleep on average like 5 hrs everyday...
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  4. #884
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 42nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Hunting season...

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    abit lah... tummy all gone.. all fats gone... one colleague even passed me her taro pie 2 days ago, asked me eat more.... i also looked sh!tty lah no appetite to eat leh... i sleep on average like 5 hrs everyday...
    wah.... wah..... eat more... eat more...

  5. #885
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 42nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Hunting season...

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    wah.... wah..... eat more... eat more...
    thought its WLC, WLG leh
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  6. #886
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 42nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Hunting season...

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    thought its WLC, WLG leh
    eat eat eat eat eat.....!! yummy ...!! munch munch.....!!

  7. #887
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 42nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Hunting season...

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    eat eat eat eat eat.....!! yummy ...!! munch munch.....!!
    you eat more lor.. pak tor time always gain weight de... eat/movie/eat/movie

    hmmm think im on the 'right' road to slimming lah. ive not been eating much carbo... so it's the 1st step. losing all the fats /carbo then switch to protein diet. then start to exercise .. but worrying about my asthma. shucks lah think it's raining... how to go swimming later ?
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  8. #888
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 42nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Hunting season...

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    you eat more lor.. pak tor time always gain weight de... eat/movie/eat/movie

    hmmm think im on the 'right' road to slimming lah. ive not been eating much carbo... so it's the 1st step. losing all the fats /carbo then switch to protein diet. then start to exercise .. but worrying about my asthma. shucks lah think it's raining... how to go swimming later ?
    hahahaaa.... swim in the rain loh.... hehehehee....

  9. #889
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 42nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Hunting season...

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    hahahaaa.... swim in the rain loh.... hehehehee....
    dont wan lah, i old liao not so bravo.



    btw ...i dont mean to sound like a retard. does anyone noe how to activate video call's function for nokia fone ? me and my partner trying out our fones... i feel so dumb
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  10. #890
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 42nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Hunting season...

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    dont wan lah, i old liao not so bravo.



    btw ...i dont mean to sound like a retard. does anyone noe how to activate video call's function for nokia fone ? me and my partner trying out our fones... i feel so dumb
    you mean 3G video conference call??

  11. #891
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 42nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Hunting season...

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    you mean 3G video conference call??
    yah 3G video conference call... think mine is disabled leh.. the 'video call' function isnt highlighted
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  12. #892
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 42nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Hunting season...

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    yah 3G video conference call... think mine is disabled leh.. the 'video call' function isnt highlighted
    have you subscribe to the service???

  13. #893
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 42nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Hunting season...

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    have you subscribe to the service???
    must subscribe one ah ? thought it's auto ? SORRY I DUMB !
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  14. #894
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 42nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Hunting season...

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    have you subscribe to the service???
    Need to subscribe meh?
    Sound like you never use before ....
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  15. #895
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 42nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Hunting season...

    update.. still no shadow..



  16. #896
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 42nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Hunting season...

    bought a D200 liao.. Still find the speed ..

  17. #897
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: 42nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Hunting season...

    Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    bought a D200 liao.. Still find the speed ..
    at least u shud try out the 1DmkII/N then say lor...

  18. #898
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 42nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Hunting season...

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    at least u shud try out the 1DmkII/N then say lor...
    nb.. don''t intent to change lens mah..

  19. #899
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: 42nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Hunting season...

    Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    nb.. don''t intent to change lens mah..
    so u intend to lelong all lenses away and keep only 18-200?

  20. #900

    Default Re: 42nd season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Hunting season...

    Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    bought a D200 liao.. Still find the speed ..
    you going to sell the d200 or drop it in how many months time?

Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2035404344454647 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •