Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast

Thread: 42nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Hunting season...

Default Re: 42nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Hunting season...

YEAH...!! I completed all the elder quest....!! The heaven and the earth is damm exciting sia....!!

Morning morning... weekend is coming.... whose on super long weekend?? i now in office... so sleepy.... yesterday couldn't sleep well...

Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    Morning morning... weekend is coming.... whose on super long weekend?? i now in office... so sleepy.... yesterday couldn't sleep well...
    why weekend coming you still crying ? nb better than me lah, i have to be stucked at home with my granny. she really getting senile liao... i cooked dinner then she went to off the rice cooker...despite holiday yesterday i also slept not enough... heng she went to my aunt's place today because i have to work...

go make kopi lor.. always work for me. im drinking kopi-o... colleagues said very fragrant, asked me go kopitiam to work PT
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

除了爱, 我一无所有

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    why weekend coming you still crying ? nb better than me lah, i have to be stucked at home with my granny. she really getting senile liao... i cooked dinner then she went to off the rice cooker...despite holiday yesterday i also slept not enough... heng she went to my aunt's place today because i have to work...

go make kopi lor.. always work for me. im drinking kopi-o... colleagues said very fragrant, asked me go kopitiam to work PT
    I want super long weekend..... then can sleep more... then can go out with more... can play more monster hunter......

i cutting down on kopi now... too much kopi not good for brain...

your ah ma damm cute loh... you are damm

Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    couldn't sleep well due to the game ah..... took me so many tries to win that stage.... wonder how soma will react when he were to play that stage.... maybe he will "NB" the psp.....

I want super long weekend..... then can sleep more... then can go out with more... can play more monster hunter......

i also want super long weekend .... mai complain liao lah. 1 day 1 kopi or 2 okay wat... not asking you to drink 5 - 6 cups of kopi ....

at least you can go out pak tor / monster hunter.... i cant even go out meet my fren this Sat. she already announced to everyone that she wans to come back tonight becos i'll be home. basically everyone has their own lives but me...

it's not cute lor... she yesterday really pulled way too many stunts.. including leaving the house fone at the pail for putting clothes pegs and then scolded me for buying breakfast for her ... i dunno how long i can survive .... i know she's old lah.. but i already reached my limit.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

couldn't sleep well due to the game ah..... took me so many tries to win that stage.... wonder how soma will react when he were to play that stage.... maybe he will "NB" the psp.....
    i think he'll NB his own fingers.. thought he mentioned that his fingers got cramps
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

i also want super long weekend .... mai complain liao lah. 1 day 1 kopi or 2 okay wat... not asking you to drink 5 - 6 cups of kopi ....

at least you can go out pak tor / monster hunter.... i cant even go out meet my fren this Sat. she already announced to everyone that she wans to come back tonight becos i'll be home. basically everyone has their own lives but me...

it's not cute lor... she yesterday really pulled way too many stunts.. including leaving the house fone at the pail for putting clothes pegs and then scolded me for buying breakfast for her ... i dunno how long i can survive .... i know she's old lah.. but i already reached my limit.
    Wah liew.... then you must play more monster hunter to vent yourself out....

you dun intend to get a maid to help you out? if not, think you going to break down pretty soon loh...

i think he'll NB his own fingers.. thought he mentioned that his fingers got cramps
    i nearly got my finger cramp loh.... really got to run around the arena, watching where the wyverns are, especially the silver colour one who likes to give you flying kick in mid air and got to mix flash bombs at the same time loh....

Wah liew.... then you must play more monster hunter to vent yourself out....

you dun intend to get a maid to help you out? if not, think you going to break down pretty soon loh...
    my bro was talking about it, but knowing her , the maid will hang herself instead i am moving out soon anyway... she also ke lian lah... everyone in my family is avoiding her like plague ... dumping her to me now lor.

i wont break down lah but very irritated. heng my auntie helping me.. think i'll sneak out tomorrow anyway
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

my bro was talking about it, but knowing her , the maid will hang herself instead i am moving out soon anyway... she also ke lian lah... everyone in my family is avoiding her like plague ... dumping her to me now lor.

i wont break down lah but very irritated. heng my auntie helping me.. think i'll sneak out tomorrow anyway
    sigh..... being old is really very poor thing loh..... sigh....

i nearly got my finger cramp loh.... really got to run around the arena, watching where the wyverns are, especially the silver colour one who likes to give you flying kick in mid air and got to mix flash bombs at the same time loh....
    i long time didnt touch psp/ gba liao... dunno what its like to have my own space
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

sigh..... being old is really very poor thing loh..... sigh....
    thing is, though im pissed off ... i cant blame her. i think she doesnt even know what shes doing. everyone is really avoiding her like plague ... i see liao also buay tahan. the worst part is i dunno how to handle her as i dont grown up by her side so im not used to her ways. i can only try my best to endure ....
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Want tsuper long weekend .... quit your job lor .....
    Then you can go out with your _____ and play more monster hunter till the cow come home lor ...
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Want tsuper long weekend .... quit your job lor .....
    Then you can go out with your _____ and play more monster hunter till the cow come home lor ...
    you NB.... NB.... NNB...!

thing is, though im pissed off ... i cant blame her. i think she doesnt even know what shes doing. everyone is really avoiding her like plague ... i see liao also buay tahan. the worst part is i dunno how to handle her as i dont grown up by her side so im not used to her ways. i can only try my best to endure ....
    she is seeking attention for sure i know... but hor.... this kind of attention irrate pple loh

she is seeking attention for sure i know... but hor.... this kind of attention irrate pple loh
    what kind doesn't?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

what kind doesn't?
    hmmmm... got example?

nb... still got no time to go buy camera.. NB Ola.. pm you no reply..

Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast