Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Festival 2003 @ Suntec City

Originally posted by chenwei
    heheee... u going on sunday?
    I saw you at Taka!

I went to Suntec today Pretty good! The models were all professionals and the show itself is pretty long. Flash probably is required though as lighting isn't very good. Go for the 2 shows next week! It should be as good
    Last edited by mpenza; 23rd March 2003 at 08:49 PM.
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature

Originally posted by mpenza
    I saw you at Taka!

I went to Suntec today Pretty good! The models were all professional and the show itself is pretty long. Flash probably is required though as lighting isn't very good. Go for the 2 shows next week! It should be as good
    I believe a few models were from Phantom, one of the premier agency in Sg when it comes to modelling... hence i the professionalism?
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

Originally posted by dreamseeker
    Hi teowws,

The Website for stroboframe:

http://www.saundersphoto.com/html/body_strobo.htm

Cathay has some stroboframe models. But not all the models or the accessories. I think the Pro-RL is about S$260+.

Me thinking of getting the Pro-T model. May mail order as CP takes 2-3 months.

Chow.
    Thanks for the address, have found it earlier thought they have something like www.stroboframe.com. The brackets are way fantastic and useful for many situations, like the rotation frame without also rotating the flash. Does CP have the RL model in stock?

I cannot believe it... somebody brought a stepladder to taka and suntec today!

Anyone going back to suntec next week, or are you all going to seek a new hunting ground?

Originally posted by Sausage

Anyone going back to suntec next week, or are you all going to seek a new hunting ground?
    Wah! damn tiring man....
    No time to process....

Was pretty surprised too. It's a good idea as the photographer is at the leve of the stage and further away, so would be easier when composing the pics... just hope that no one behind is blocked

Would have loved to go but will be going for an overseas trip.

btw, posted some pics here: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...threadid=28000
    Last edited by mpenza; 23rd March 2003 at 11:03 PM.

Originally posted by darkgsg
    Redmond to be exact..... Yup.. a CS trooper .. goes by the nick of rabbit ???
    Halo... any problem?? today is real shack.... the sun.. then the aircon.. then the long walk again...

worst is the most of my shots has an "extra" len popping out on the bottom life...

Not to mention... the "forbidden view" i saw again....

Cheers!

Oh ya..

By the way... what's the name n nick of those who were with us this 2 daze?

ya man... who was that? i thought must be official cameraman or something like that. but then he didin't look like one.

That guy is a regular, always at this kind of shows one.
    He looks damn professional, try out all kind of angles, even shoot over peoples shoulders. When I asked some of the press photographers, none of them knew who he is....

Originally posted by Prismatic
    That guy is a regular, always at this kind of shows one.
    He looks damn professional, try out all kind of angles, even shoot over peoples shoulders. When I asked some of the press photographers, none of them knew who he is....
    No Worries guys...

He's a nice guy, friendly and helpful, in fact.

hmm... went to taka first... den suntec... lonely sia... anyone saw a young boi using S602Z with Metz flash, carrying a red Crumpler?? dats me...

Originally posted by acidboi
    hmm... went to taka first... den suntec... lonely sia... anyone saw a young boi using S602Z with Metz flash, carrying a red Crumpler?? dats me...
    was you on the "second row"? I was in front using the S602Z with a Nikon flash. Guy besides me uses a SLR, Coolpix 5000 and a Konica digical cam.
    Last edited by mpenza; 24th March 2003 at 07:18 AM.

yup... i remembered the guy in front of me had a kodak digicam...
    Last edited by acidboi; 23rd March 2003 at 11:10 PM.

Originally posted by rabbit
    Oh ya..

By the way... what's the name n nick of those who were with us this 2 daze?
    to quote :

Halo... any problem?? today is real shack.... the sun.. then the aircon.. then the long walk again...

so you weren't shooting most of the time ??

Originally posted by iceman
    to quote :

Gotcha!!!

Originally posted by darkgsg
    Gotcha!!!
    Gotcha what???!!!

Heh heh...gotta admire his dedication man... That's wat I call 'thinkin out of the box'!

Rabbit, u see again ah?? Wah lau eh... never tell me there n then! Next week I bring VC, set on tripod & leave it aimed there.

Anyway, it was finkster(me), newuser, iceman, vince123123...

Acidboi, next time just approach the photogs n ask if from CS, we'll understand. Or look out for me wearing a customised blue/black shirt cut like no.4 uniform & probably wearing a tan color cap. My standard shirt for shooting.... lots of pockets.

Originally posted by iceman
    to quote :

only using a normal digi cam... no $$ to buy D60 or D100...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast