Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Festival 2003 @ Suntec City

thanks for the update.... how long was each session?
    Last edited by mpenza; 22nd March 2003 at 08:52 PM.
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature

Originally posted by mpenza
    Started by the "Face of Future Contest" Preview session from 6:00 pm (supposed to be 5:30pm) untill 7:00pm .
    Then followed with half an Hour Fasion SHow.

Bugis show was around 20 minutes. I think there were only 4 or 5 people on the stage.

I'm posting some photos of the suntec event at my gallery below, if anyone is interested.

Yup, went for the 530pm Bugis Event and the 630pm Suntec City events too...
    Overall, the whole event was rather a good experience as this is the 1st time im photographing almost non-stop from 530 till 7...

Whats happening on Sunday 23rd at Suntec. According to the event calendar nothing but the first post in this thread mentions there is one.

You went for both events?
    I saw one guy at both events... he was using a nikon DLSR and a speedlite (duno which model), and a flash bracket that looked quite home-made. But now that I see your sig, I think it can't be you.

that was vince... with his D100 & SB-80DX

Hey dark, how about shooting from 3.30pm to 7pm? Heh heh...

Tomolo, will most likely shoot from 1pm(Cosplay), 3.30pm(bugis), 5.30pm(bugis again), 6-7pm(suntec)... shack sia...

Originally posted by mpenza
    heheee... u going on sunday?

Originally posted by finkster
    that was vince... with his D100 & SB-80DX

Hey dark, how about shooting from 3.30pm to 7pm? Heh heh...

Tomolo, will most likely shoot from 1pm(Cosplay), 3.30pm(bugis), 5.30pm(bugis again), 6-7pm(suntec)... shack sia...
    Should be fine with that timing... coz morning will be busy helping my friend with his project... after which will go straight to Bugis (again) and 6-7pm (Suntec)...
    Not very please with most of my shots today....
    Hopefully Sun will be able to get more better shots...

Roger that. The lighting was really poor at suntec, so different from bugis. The difference was like nite n day...

BTW, was your friend called raymond? Also a CS trooper?

Originally posted by finkster
    Roger that. The lighting was really poor at suntec, so different from bugis. The difference was like nite n day...

BTW, was your friend called raymond? Also a CS trooper?
    Redmond to be exact..... Yup.. a CS trooper .. goes by the nick of rabbit ???

vince123123
    Guests

rofl u sure it was me? my bracket is a stroboframe leh finkster....homemade? hehe maybe so rugged until look home made :P

anyway u all should check out this guy with the F90X and mb10 using another stroboframe bracket, his is the one which is a few classes above mine

Originally posted by Sausage
    You went for both events?
    I saw one guy at both events... he was using a nikon DLSR and a speedlite (duno which model), and a flash bracket that looked quite home-made. But now that I see your sig, I think it can't be you.

vince123123
    Guests

u all know wats the schedule like for the heeren shows? date time place?

thanks!

Not sure if time was posted in the papers for the heeren event. Will check the papers again(if haven't sell off to karung kuni) for the timing.

Yeah. Sausage probably thought it was homemade becos it looked very well used, paint eroded here n there, with a chunk of foam padding wrapped around the handle... BTW, the foam looked like kena 'stun' from a piece of exercise equipment or a bicycle...

Yeah, foam padding, chipped paint and huge bolts. It looked very durable as it was so thick.

vince123123
    Guests

hahah the foam was part of the frame. ok lah may be the chipped paint..but hey its been thru many shoots :P
    but i think i will be hard pressed to try to make somethign like this :P

How much did it cost anyway? I'm looking around for a suitable bracket for my camera.

vince123123
    Guests

cost 90 but no longer availablein singapore

Originally posted by vince123123
    rofl u sure it was me? my bracket is a stroboframe leh finkster....homemade? hehe maybe so rugged until look home made :P

anyway u all should check out this guy with the F90X and mb10 using another stroboframe bracket, his is the one which is a few classes above mine
    hi, anyone got stroboframe website address, can't seems to find its website.

Hi teowws,

The Website for stroboframe:

http://www.saundersphoto.com/html/body_strobo.htm

Cathay has some stroboframe models. But not all the models or the accessories. I think the Pro-RL is about S$260+.

Me thinking of getting the Pro-T model. May mail order as CP takes 2-3 months.

Chow.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast