Page 1 of 7 1236 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 128

Thread: Fashion Festival 2003 @ Suntec City

  1. #1
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Fashion Festival 2003 @ Suntec City

    Just got this off the papers today:

    Fashion Festival 2003 is finally happening again, and where else better than at SIngapore's hippest hub, Suntec City.


    22, 23 March
    Fashion Mannequins - 3pm
    Face of the Future Previews - 5.30pm
    Fashion Statements - 630pm

    27 March
    Face of the Future 2003 Preview 2 11pm

    29 March
    Fashion Mannequins - 3pm
    Face of the Future Previews - 5.30pm
    Fashion Statements - 630pm

    30 March
    Fashion Mannequins - 230pm
    Fashion Statements 530pm
    Face of the Future 2003 Grand Finals 6pm

    Face of the Future is a typical beauty contest. the other two seem to be fashion shows to me.

    Who's going? :P

  2. #2

    Default

    Which section of today's papers did u see this from? I checked the fashion fest spread in LIFE, but still can't locate it..... newpaper izzit?

  3. #3
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default

    its in the centre spread of STREATS u going arh? hee

  4. #4

    Default

    Streats hor.... IC.

    Should be going... still deciding which event to attend... bugis, jurong pt, suntec... too many places.

    Which one r u going for?

  5. #5

    Default

    Hmm..

    runway at bugis, or fashion statement at suntec, that is the question.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Somewhere Out There
    Posts
    2,567

    Default

    Well, we could all do one a day.

    As for me, I would be going to the Suntec one because I believe that it is bigger and better than the Bugis one.

  7. #7

    Default

    I'll go for bugis on 22th & 23th, since it's only running on those 2 days. For 29-30th, suntec. 5-6th Apr, jurong pt. That's the plan...unless something else better comes up.

    Sausage, I recall there's a cosplay event at taka this sunday?

  8. #8

    Default

    Which area of suntec will it be anyway?

    I'm definitely going for the cosplay at 1pm or earlier, then at 2 plus I'll go either to bugis or suntec.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    209

    Default

    Wll join you after my meeting.

    Originally posted by agape01
    Well, we could all do one a day.

    As for me, I would be going to the Suntec one because I believe that it is bigger and better than the Bugis one.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    209

    Default

    I think should be Tower 1, I saw the stage for the previous event are still there.

    Originally posted by Sausage
    Which area of suntec will it be anyway?

    I'm definitely going for the cosplay at 1pm or earlier, then at 2 plus I'll go either to bugis or suntec.

  11. #11
    jekjaws
    Guests

    Default suntec fashion fest.

    hi guys, i need photographs for the fashion festival at suntec city. I'll be doing the show for 22, 23, 29 & 30 of march at 1830hrs tropics atrium(between tower 1 &2, outside nike by bird). i just need a few pictures for my own portfolio (prolly end up choosing max 5 only), so if any of you guys are gonna shoot, could ya please let me see your runway photos, i'll buy them from you at $10 per 8R that i want. we could make an arrangement to browse thru the pics that you've taken so i can select good ones, if you're keen on helping me please let me know, email me jekjaws@hotmail.com // thanks a bunch, Joanna

  12. #12

    Default

    Erm... just curious... What do you mean by 'doing' the show? Are you one of the contestants or models for the event, or are you a photographer? Your 'portfolio' can mean both ways u see...

  13. #13
    jekjaws
    Guests

    Default suntec fashion festival

    hi, i'm one of the models for the 1830hrs fashion show, i need the pics for my modelling portfolio, cos all the shows ive done, i couldnt find the photographers who took the pics. this request doesnt guarentee me buying all ur pics, it jus means i may choose the good ones, and maybe u could earn back the money u used to process and buy film.. if its digital i dont mind too, just as long as i can blow it up to a4 size properly..thanks!!

  14. #14

    Default

    PM'ed.

    BTW, the segment is the 'Fashion statements', correct? It's on the 22th, 23rd, & 29th at 1830Hrs. But on the 30th, it's at 1730Hrs.

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In the void.
    Posts
    1,323

    Default

    Hmmm.... think I will be shooting.
    Need to finish off a roll of leftover film from the Sun Yanzi event :P

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Jurong
    Posts
    230

    Default Re: suntec fashion fest.

    Originally posted by jekjaws
    hi guys, i need photographs for the fashion festival at suntec city. I'll be doing the show for 22, 23, 29 & 30 of march at 1830hrs tropics atrium(between tower 1 &2, outside nike by bird). i just need a few pictures for my own portfolio (prolly end up choosing max 5 only), so if any of you guys are gonna shoot, could ya please let me see your runway photos, i'll buy them from you at $10 per 8R that i want. we could make an arrangement to browse thru the pics that you've taken so i can select good ones, if you're keen on helping me please let me know, email me jekjaws@hotmail.com // thanks a bunch, Joanna
    but how will we know that who are you and how you look like?
    It will be better if you can post one of your photo here so that photographers will meet you up only if they know that they have taken a good shoot of you, save everyone's time.

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default Re: Re: suntec fashion fest.

    Originally posted by zhoufang
    but how will we know that who are you and how you look like?
    It will be better if you can post one of your photo here so that photographers will meet you up only if they know that they have taken a good shoot of you, save everyone's time.
    Wouldn't deem that advisable. If the model or poster herself is interested, i would think that she would be in contact via PM or email. Send a PM and wait for the reply.
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    12,938

    Default

    anyone went today? how was it?
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature

  19. #19

    Default

    Originally posted by mpenza
    anyone went today? how was it?
    quite good.not so crowded.. Less than twenty Photographers at the event.Also the audience is no so packed.

    by the way,
    Another Fashion show held at Bugis is only 15 mintutes per session , At 3:30 and 5:30 pm. so who will be going tomorrow , you do not have to worry about the time conflict.


  20. #20

    Default

    I went for the ones at bugis and suntec. Bugis one was okay but a bit boring, ie nothing outstanding. Suntec one was a bit more glitzy and longer. Did anyone go for the one at the heeren? How was it?

Page 1 of 7 1236 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •