Thread: Is there a computer shop that does good responsible service on adding components?

Default Is there a computer shop that does good responsible service on adding components?

was wondering if there is better choices in funan and SLS. have bad experience with the installation services at cybermind - they have good retail pre-sale service, $30 for installation, but when i have a change of casing with new HDD and ram on another floor....

anyway, now i'm thinking of changing a new psu but i'm computer hardware illiterate and is not sure of the connections. would prefer to get better service than cheap rude and irresponsible service. wonder if anyone can do some recommendation before i bring down my system.

Default Re: Is there a computer shop that does good responsible service on adding components?

try PK computer from funan. level 4. look for thomas their technician. frenly guy that slowly help to explain wat is wrong n needed for ur computer. their hardware technician side not open on sunday.
    i got my parts from them mostly n if anything wrong with my pc i sure will bring it down looking for him.

Default Re: Is there a computer shop that does good responsible service on adding components?

currently using icute 420W. any recommendations of psu? went thru hwz's list. i'm thinking of going up to maybe 550W maybe antec. but have no idea how to choose.

Quote Originally Posted by pg12 View Post
    try PK computer from funan. level 4. look for thomas their technician. frenly guy that slowly help to explain wat is wrong n needed for ur computer. their hardware technician side not open on sunday.
    i got my parts from them mostly n if anything wrong with my pc i sure will bring it down looking for him.
    thanks. will drop by next week.

Antec's quite reliable, can trust the distro too.

Quote Originally Posted by RtOaNn View Post
    Antec's quite reliable, can trust the distro too.
    distro is another brand of psu?

distro= distributor right?

ANTEC

Services at Corbell Technologies is world-class.

I have be using Antec PSUs for 5 years and so far, very, very satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenscapes View Post
    distro= distributor right?
    Yup, sorry for the miscommunication.