Thread: File corrupted. Need Help!!!

Default File corrupted. Need Help!!!

Need you guys help. I was using my D70 taking pictures. Using my CF Lexar 1GB. I can still able to view my pictures on the camera after shooting. But when I try to pluck in my card reader to view it using my PC, all images files get transform into folders. The folders will all name after the image files. Putting the CF card back into my camera and I can't view them anymore. Can anyone help to get my image back? Or anyone here know who I can get help from? Cause I got lots of memorable images in the CF card.

Default Re: File corrupted. Need Help!!!

Use the LexarMedia Image Rescue 2 software that comes with your Lexar CF card to help you recover those lost photos. No sweat, brother.

hi bro, when I bought the card, it didn't come with any disk. Where can I get the LexarMedia Image Rescue 2 software. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jason72 View Post
    hi bro, when I bought the card, it didn't come with any disk. Where can I get the LexarMedia Image Rescue 2 software. Thanks.
    It was on the card...

You DID make a copy of the software BEFORE you formated the card right? Right?

_

Account Suspended

Try renaming all the folders into a filename and see if your computer will recognise them as images.

-eg: FOLDER001 -> FOLDER001.<extension>

Please try not to write or change anything to the CF. Use any photo/image rescue software. You should be able to get back your image. Errrr ...unless the memory chip itself is spoilt ...

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    It was on the card...

You DID make a copy of the software BEFORE you formated the card right? Right?

_
    Opps.

Quote Originally Posted by wazzup View Post
    Try renaming all the folders into a filename and see if your computer will recognise them as images.

-eg: FOLDER001 -> FOLDER001.<extension>
    It is in a form of folders and all contains very small bytes. I agree with you if the files are still in the another format of files but in this case I am dealing with files to folders. Anyway thanks bro wazzup

Quote Originally Posted by Kin View Post
    Please try not to write or change anything to the CF. Use any photo/image rescue software. You should be able to get back your image. Errrr ...unless the memory chip itself is spoilt ...
    I did try some of the rescue software and I manage to find one that can get my image for preview only. At lease I can tell that my images are not really gone......

Need you guys help. I was using my D70 taking pictures. Using my CF Lexar 1GB. I can still able to view my pictures on the camera after shooting. But when I try to pluck in my card reader to view it using my PC, all images files get transform into folders. The folders will all name after the image files. Putting the CF card back into my camera and I can't view them anymore. Can anyone help to get my image back? Or anyone here know who I can get help from? Cause I got lots of memorable images in the CF card.
    Hi!

Try this software, it'll retrieve the images from your card.

http://www.datarescue.com/photorescue/

best
    Wes

Hi bros, finally I manage to get all the pics recovered. Thanks to all your helps......

Hi bros, finally I manage to get all the pics recovered. Thanks to all your helps......
    care to share how you did it in the end please?

Did try out a few software and finally photorescue did the magic. This software is pretty straightforward and easy to use, just need to follow step by step as instructed. Once again thanks to all the guys for helping me out.

Dude, the software is in the CF card. Didn't you read the instructions?

i've got the same problem here. but photorescue has detected all my photos, but I can't save it because I gotta purchase the software.

any helps? thank you thank you. this is making me very worried