Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CNA showing the rudeness in SLS

Default Re: CNA showing the rudness in SLS

Quote Originally Posted by deckard View Post
    don't get anything from Blis*

you have been warned.
    Care to share your experience? Had bought something from them years back. Seems ok.

Default Re: CNA showing the rudeness in SLS

once, at Lucky Plaza, i was sourcing out for this o2 mini.

i asked the first guy i saw(in a rather polite manner), "how much is this?"

guy 1: "erm.... wait ah..." (this one seems friendly)
    *guy 1 went to ask guy 2 who was serving this ang moh who didn't want to buy what guy 2 was selling to him.*

*guy 2 comes up to me*

guy 2: "WHAT?"

*a bit shocked*

me:"how much is that O2 mini?"

guy 2: "$1000!"
    *market price for that was below $1000*

i gave him a wry smile / grin. Then walked off.

point proven ain't it?

never go to that shop at the basement, or anywhere in LP for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaycelim View Post
    Care to share your experience? Had bought something from them years back. Seems ok.
    I bought one pc from them, on the paper it says speakers with subwoofers. They say no stock. tell me to come back another day.

came back another day and they attempt to give me those crappy speakers without the subwoofer. they just put it in a plastic bag and hand it to me. lucky got check!!

Showed them the paper with the subwoofer. they say that one no stock have to come back again.

ok REN !!! come back another day. finally got one with subwoofer....

wasted my time and transport money! Never buy anything from them ever again.

how abt those indian shops? all come here to setup PC shop...seems to be run by S'pore PR nowsaday...
    Boss say:"Now i shall downgrade u all2 $90 flat for OT!"
    I say:"better ask blanga do..." :bsmilie:

Maybe they are hired workers ?

rudeness in SLS....bra, try just about everywhere

SLS
    Funan
    Restaraunts
    MRT
    Luck Plaza...can go on and on
    Taxis

true, there are rude people and bad service everywhere but i would say out of all the places or cities i've been to in Asia (HK, Beijing, Philippines, Japan, Thailand, Malaysia)service seems to be the worst in sing. to be fair of course there are really great people here too. although for some reason either a place has really bad or rude service, or it has really good service, there seems to be no in between and the overwhelming majority of places have very bad service in my opinion. i've even refused to pay service charges at times.

it's about attitude. if you're paid your worth, it helps, but in general happiness comes from within and if you can't find happy people to hire, then expect the service industry to lag.

my contribution here...every morning you awake, spend a moment in bed and be greatful for what you have and wish good things people. and when the time comes when you are absolutely upset, imagine a rock in your hand, squeeze it, and drop that rock. simply let it go as that rock symbolizes whatever it was that got you upset. it works.

when something does not make sense, it is nonsense. so also in your day, keep things simple, and avoid nonsense. lastly, help. just simply help people. don't put a price on it, do it to heal your soul from whatever negatives the world today brought you...the only person that has to be nice is you.

i wish everyone a really great day/evening

Quote Originally Posted by photobum View Post
    Surprisingly to me, a visit to SLS these days is like going to a church sanctuary. I feel calm, peaceful and motivated.
    Somehow, I agreed to this too.
    Many of you may have gone on the weekend, PH or peak period (closing time).
    I'm there when I run out of ink, cd, dvd, cd label, jewel case. I go straight to the 6th level by lift then turn right into the store next to lift and get my stuff.
    When I need more harddisk, cf card i go to memory world on 4th floor.
    Going soon again to buy a film scanner and ask around for the best price starts from 4th floor up during off peak hours.
    Once, I was outside Allan photo store, so many customer. Don't want to go in and had never step in since. Hear they can give very good price than CP. How true? I yet to check one day.

Happy Shopping

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123