Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 36 of 36

Thread: Haircut/Hairstyling

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Beeshan
    Posts
    1,830

    Default Re: Haircut/Hairstyling

    Quote Originally Posted by plsoong View Post
    xie xie

    some of my friends recommend me to go there too....

    heard its very jap oriented rite? then it'll either make me look like a young punk or a yakuza.... ???

    I'm going to middle age liao lar...but those who knows me says i still look like ah boy....

    haiz...... looking young can be disadvantages too!...imagine...ah boy...wanna go where,...ah boy here ah boy there..... faintz!

    i'm intending to book an appt on Sat at one of the more reputable hair salons and hope u guys have good advise lar


    si bei jiaratz..usually charbor only fret over hair issues.......now i'm fretting ................

    keep suggesting! i'm seeing which hair salon is the most popular by your experience!

    ya, u do look very young(as compared to ur age)

    shunji shd be able to advise u on the hair cut. toni and guy is not bad too, go to the one at holland. make an appt early, as in just after the opening hours. cos sometimes at these salons when they get busy, they cut several ppl's hair at once, and u end up waiting for long or not getting good service for the amt u pay

  2. #22

    Default Re: Haircut/Hairstyling

    Quote Originally Posted by wainism View Post
    ya, u do look very young(as compared to ur age)

    shunji shd be able to advise u on the hair cut. toni and guy is not bad too, go to the one at holland. make an appt early, as in just after the opening hours. cos sometimes at these salons when they get busy, they cut several ppl's hair at once, and u end up waiting for long or not getting good service for the amt u pay

    thanx for your tip wayne ......

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Beeshan
    Posts
    1,830

    Default Re: Haircut/Hairstyling

    no prob!

    may u get a yandao cut to match your pretty wife!

    Congrats!

  4. #24

    Default Re: Haircut/Hairstyling

    Quote Originally Posted by wainism View Post
    no prob!

    may u get a yandao cut to match your pretty wife!

    Congrats!
    hahahah...

    haiya....hair yan dao....face like sai.....


    sad case lar...but boh bian lor....try to make haircut as good as possible liao lor

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    456

    Default Re: Haircut/Hairstyling

    Quote Originally Posted by plsoong View Post
    hahahah...

    haiya....hair yan dao....face like sai.....


    sad case lar...but boh bian lor....try to make haircut as good as possible liao lor
    Regardless of how you look, what is important is how your other half think of you. Am sure, in her eyes, you must be the most handsome man around.

  6. #26

    Default Re: Haircut/Hairstyling

    Quote Originally Posted by redstorm View Post
    Regardless of how you look, what is important is how your other half think of you. Am sure, in her eyes, you must be the most handsome man around.
    or the most drunken fella around

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    456

    Default Re: Haircut/Hairstyling

    Quote Originally Posted by plsoong View Post
    or the most drunken fella around
    Wine lovers don't get drunk, lah.

  8. #28

    Default Re: Haircut/Hairstyling

    Quote Originally Posted by redstorm View Post
    Wine lovers don't get drunk, lah.

    lol....yeah?....wait till u try some really good wines...

    then u won't be a wine lover anymore...u'll be a wine drinker....then u'll open lotsa wine bottles...same kind....and drink this, drink that...wah so nice...b4 u noe it.....hic....hic

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    456

    Default Re: Haircut/Hairstyling

    Quote Originally Posted by plsoong View Post
    lol....yeah?....wait till u try some really good wines...

    then u won't be a wine lover anymore...u'll be a wine drinker....then u'll open lotsa wine bottles...same kind....and drink this, drink that...wah so nice...b4 u noe it.....hic....hic
    Maybe, I haven't reach your standard yet - opening so many bottles at one go.

  10. #30

    Default Re: Haircut/Hairstyling

    ahem.....cut my hair today at Reds liao.......

    nice stylist and nice meimei wash my hair

    lol!

    now i look like a super young punk



    but really was a nice cut.... !

  11. #31
    Senior Member wormz777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    2,577

    Default Re: Haircut/Hairstyling

    Wa... Soong, congrats!!!

    My ROM also coming up... which Reds you went and how much?

    Share share leh... me also another suaku guy :P

  12. #32

    Default Re: Haircut/Hairstyling

    Quote Originally Posted by wormz777 View Post
    Wa... Soong, congrats!!!

    My ROM also coming up... which Reds you went and how much?

    Share share leh... me also another suaku guy :P

    went to Reds at Suntec city .... friend from this forum went with me

  13. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    456

    Default Re: Haircut/Hairstyling

    Quote Originally Posted by plsoong View Post
    ahem.....cut my hair today at Reds liao.......

    nice stylist and nice meimei wash my hair

    lol!

    now i look like a super young punk



    but really was a nice cut.... !
    How about posting a pic of you in your new hairdo? At least I get to see how u look like. Of course, not after a few rounds of wine.

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: Haircut/Hairstyling

    Quote Originally Posted by plsoong View Post
    Hi friends,

    wanna ask....anybody can strongly recommend a place which is good at cutting the following:-

    "........ short and smart ......can set somewat messy look easily...."

    lol...i don't know how to put it in the correct terms!


    erm i forgot to ask......budget ....$50 enuf anot?
    I usually head to I*Con at Wisma Atria B1, Isetan for my haircuts once in a long long while.

  15. #35
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Haircut/Hairstyling

    Quote Originally Posted by plsoong View Post
    ahem.....cut my hair today at Reds liao.......

    nice stylist and nice meimei wash my hair

    lol!

    now i look like a super young punk



    but really was a nice cut.... !
    ala DB? Show a pic!

  16. #36

    Default Re: Haircut/Hairstyling

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    ala DB? Show a pic!
    DB?

    ?


    mai lar...... later all your monitors all crack

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •