Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Modile studio set up cost.......

Default Re: Modile studio set up cost.......

Quote Originally Posted by Luval View Post
    these are usually done by big nedia company that can afford the equipment for he amount of time. which in some case. they go down as low as $500 for a event .. with print somemore.. looking thru some of it again..
    Luval has said it, $1200, $800 all too expensive. Those wants cheapo work, with probably cheapo results, can look for luval for contacts.

Smile Re: Modile studio set up cost.......

i will not comment on the quote. done something alike(w/o on screen projection) recently, with prints(magazine cover style) provided on the spot. a team of three people, as a minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Octane69 View Post
    correct me if i am wrong, but usually the 200 prints are given after the event right? In this case its on the spot. I know of a few people doing this and for one group... i have to take my hats off how they can make any money from all this... hahaha... like this job for eg...
    given together with the CD, if the company wants the dvd can. top up $50 more. 200 prints in those cheapo albums given out by the developers one lor.

their purpose is not make money. but to start the suppress. think of it. if they can provide so cheap. many people will go to them for this service and their all in one house service.

so in the end, photographers will want to work for them.

it starts off in a chain reaction. come to think of it. i strongly oppose companies who exploit young photographers and try to undercut the mainstream pple to..

Quote Originally Posted by Divine_Monk View Post
    Luval has said it, $1200, $800 all too expensive. Those wants cheapo work, with probably cheapo results, can look for luval for contacts.
    u must be joking ,, i dun even do event.. hahahaha..

Quote Originally Posted by Luval View Post
    u must be joking ,, i dun even do event.. hahahaha..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12