Thread: Developing Negative

Trevor_Tan
    Guests

Default Developing Negative

Hi Everyone,
    I may sound cheap but I still need to ask. As I normally take different exposure (+1.5, 0, -1.5) for a same scene. And normally it would mean that 40% of the photographs is wrongly expose. So is it possible to request the store to just develope the negative but don't print it on papers. If it is possible, how much would they charge?
    As personnally I find it to be quite a waste of both my money and the papers. Another reason to do that is that I normally put the picture on web and for the really nice ones I normally keep High Res soft copy, Since I already bought a Neg Scanner, I don't really need the printout. And now I kind of running out of space to keep them the printout.
    Thanks in advance to all who advice.

Trevor
    Last edited by Trevor_Tan; 9th March 2002 at 11:24 PM.

Yes, its possible. Price range from $3 to $5 for developing only.

Default Re: Developing Negative

Originally posted by Trevor_Tan
    Hi Everyone,
    I may sound cheap but I still need to ask. As I normally take different exposure (+1.5, 0, -1.5) for a same scene. And normally it would mean that 40% of the photographs is wrongly expose. So is it possible to request the store to just develope the negative but don't print it on papers. If it is possible, how much would they charge?
    As personnally I find it to be quite a waste of both my money and the papers. Another reason to do that is that I normally put the picture on web and for the really nice ones I normally keep High Res soft copy, Since I already bought a Neg Scanner, I don't really need the printout. And now I kind of running out of space to keep them the printout.
    Thanks in advance to all who advice.

Trevor
    Shoot slides. Otherwise, develop only and scan yourself. In any case, slides will show exposure differences better.

Regards
    CK