Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What is your top speed??

Originally posted by swift-monkey
    Wakakak
    Kingpin you got porsche????
    Where you drive the car???
    Germany???? The highway there got no speed limit rite.

Wish i can have a try on porsche also.
    Not my car. I drive another German car. Some where in S'pore. If in Germany I'll probably feel safer to go to 250kmh or more as roads are designed for high speed. Not here.

Driving fast is very inconsiderate to other road users and is very dangerous. One small mistake and you are likely to be very badly or fatally hurt at that speed. Not to mention probably hurt others too.

Knight, that is so true...you can never get enough of photography and also of modifying cars.....to me, they are both like the air that i breathe....
    without either which, i will suffocate.
    but note, I dun modify my car to break the land speed record, just for some driveability and an occasional rush for VTEC power

Originally posted by Gabriel
    suhaimig, your VTi is capable of more than that kind of speed....family man perhaps?
    He's probably just more responsible and sensible than some.

well...not true..maybe...maybe not. How have you been Klipsch?
    SOld your S2, now using D1X perhaps?
    I just got my S2, now enjoying digital...hehhe....only want to find out more on where/which lab can print better with reasonable pricing...
    When you send your digi prints at the peninsula shop, do you do any adjustment first or he did it for you?

mine's embarrasing slow... 70kmph driving a dumptruck....
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature

well...not true..maybe...maybe not. How have you been Klipsch?
    SOld your S2, now using D1X perhaps?
    I just got my S2, now enjoying digital...hehhe....only want to find out more on where/which lab can print better with reasonable pricing...
    When you send your digi prints at the peninsula shop, do you do any adjustment first or he did it for you?
    Use photo friend at peninsula plaza, the print couple 8Rs and numerous 4R for me. The price, speed and quaility is acceptable. I tried few labs but this one is the best, they never touch you file simply bcoz they charge you cheap so they can affor touching or cropping for you.
    W204FL

knight, is it the konica shop on the 2nd floor? the guy seems to have a bit of attitude problem leh the last time i went there...maybe i caught him at a bad time..dunno....but i'll go back there since you recommend it...cause I'm not the kind who take things to heart for a minor setback

haha looks like we've got lots of speedsters here...

310km/h McLaren F1 (NFS 2)

Photo friends is on the first floor. It's actually part of the Kodak Express franchise.... I usually adjust my pics before sending to them. Results are as I want them... bright and colorful
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature

knight, is it the konica shop on the 2nd floor? the guy seems to have a bit of attitude problem leh the last time i went there...maybe i caught him at a bad time..dunno....but i'll go back there since you recommend it...cause I'm not the kind who take things to heart for a minor setback
    No no no...it's the one next to the DBS ATM Plaza on the ground floor. Next to secondhand branded goods shop.
    W204FL

Originally posted by kanekoichi
    haha looks like we've got lots of speedsters here...

310km/h McLaren F1 (NFS 2)
    You ever drove Mclaren Roadster? That's is expensive high performace car (I think, if not wrong, still holds the world fastest production car).
    W204FL

mpenza....thank you for the location advise.
    knight, i duuno why i cannot receive PM although my pm box is empty....may be can email me direct? thanx.

ok...so photo friend is the one besode DBS auto lobby....never try them before....but willl be giving them a try soon....
    cause got one ig event coming out on sunday and i'm putting my spanking brand new S2 to the ultimate test....wish me luck

Originally posted by Knighthunter
    You ever drove Mclaren Roadster? That's is expensive high performace car (I think, if not wrong, still holds the world fastest production car).
    haha... yeah... very stable even at high speed...
    absolutly love the connering.

the acceleration also very smooth

For me, speeding in Malaysian Highway is just to kill boredom. Imagine driving along the northsouth highway from Penang to JB, in the middle of the night, it would a longg endless road. Need to make your adrenalin rush to your brain to make u stay awake.

But indeed PM Mahathir is rite. Their highway is not to be missed for car lover like us. If it is compared to highway in Indonesia, it is by far much better place. Speed up to you final gear folks.

The McLaren...the Ultimate Driving(Speeddemon) Driving Machine.
    Saw a video clip once....a 1000m sprint between a Toyota Supra and a McLaren....it simply blew my mind away....can't believe its power...the supra look like toy in comparison to it....

yeah.. 386.2 km/h with 6/7 gears to play with..
    the engine sure gives plenty of room to play..
    haha...

Originally posted by kanekoichi
    yeah.. 386.2 km/h with 6/7 gears to play with..
    the engine sure gives plenty of room to play..
    haha...
    how you manage to drive one? You own one? Well can I try it...he..he..he.....
    W204FL

on the topic of the ESI....

was it a 4 dr or 3 dr version?

I think its capable of higher speeds...

a friend who modded (got no idea what he modded it with tho..) his hit somewhere ard 24xkmh....
    could hit higher but he wasnt confident of higher speeds ....

Originally posted by Knighthunter
    how you manage to drive one? You own one? Well can I try it...he..he..he.....
    haha.. i don't have that kind of
    if ihad would rather spend and get better gear.

just happened to drive it..

Deregistered

Not worth saying since most have reached this limit & beyond.

165km/h on a Toyota Corolla 1.3l manual on AYE. (yr 1999 model)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast