Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Studio apprentice

Default Re: Studio apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by djugashvili View Post
    hi all

what does it take to be a studiio apprentice? Is this position about helping out with photography / make up?
    You can't be close or allowed to stand beside the photographer, talk to the client, the model or joke about something they're conversing.
    You have to be on the ball at all time.
    You're smart, observed what is going on and learned from it.
    You must know the basics of Photography than you can improve and excel further to be Assistant Photographer and one day you may start your own.

Fyi, I once had a studio apprentice, wanting to learn photography and today he's out of the scene. He so blur king and he was also chase out of the studio once when he joined a studio in Katong area.

So, what I'm trying to say is. you must have the passion, hardworking, and take all the *@# the photographer going to give it to you.

Best of Luck

Default Re: Studio apprentice

join a reputable or large commercial studio like shooting gallery, groovy or apixels.

at least the starting is 1.2k u get to learn stuff too.
    but yes its very tough, my first pay was $650 only

but also, please dont think u can "depend" on the boss to make u a photographer.
    please depend on yourself, how fast u become a photographer depends on how fast u learn the techniques, how well u bullshyt, how confident u are and how good your pr skills are.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12