Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What should i do ?

Originally posted by Digipix
    Kindred, GO FOR IT!!! You are still young, you got nothing to lose, you will even gain from learning and experiencing it from your uncle's studio. Mai tu liao!!!
    actually i agree with digi... you're still young, plenty of time to start anew. but i think you also have to consider what is more fulfilling for you, a life dealing with mobile phones or photography.

personally i always believe that when a person has a interest in what they're doing for a living, they tend to excel at it.

Go where your heart wants to go... and do not regret after that...
    Never look back.. move forward... If there is a compelling reason to do so, Go. Adopt the right attitude and you will be ok.

Then again doing it as a hobby, versus do it for a living is different. Clients will bore u to death with their "artistic sense", ask you to do or shoot the most outrages stuff, you may even end up doing the same kind of things over and over again. At some point in time u will find that the fun and novelty has ended and it is just a job...

All that said.. I am quite shock to see you going into Photography full time when you have just consider giving it up 2 weeks ago...
    Like what the rest have said.. you are still young and still have many 6 years to go, so what is there to worry..
    Camera with no built-in flash, some lenses, some Lights.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/pentiumpc/

hmm... i think i will go right for it...photography.

but i have just started working on this job...less than 1.5 mths... i dun think i can quit so fast leh...maybe after 2 months then can resign.

must wait for another 2 monts then can quit.

anyway, thanks for the advices man....

In the mean time, save your $$$ so you later can BUY! BUY! BUY!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12