Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 589101112 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 249

Thread: Transformers 2007

  1. #181
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Transformers 2007

    I've watched the movie and I think its awesome but some transformations are a little slow. It should be as fast as Starscream's transformation into a F22 jet.

    And it is a pity that Starscream dun play a more prominent role and his 2 sidekick fighter jets are not included. In the 80's cartoon, he, Soundwave and Megatron the the main baddies.

    But I like Bumblebee's new Mustang look.

  2. #182
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: Transformers 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    But I like Bumblebee's new Mustang look.
    it's a Camaro dude

  3. #183

    Default Re: Transformers 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    I've watched the movie and I think its awesome but some transformations are a little slow. It should be as fast as Starscream's transformation into a F22 jet.
    Aiyoh, slow is to allow audience to see the details and more dramatic. If everyone transforms like Starscream, then people will complain the effects are dodgy!

  4. #184
    Member ykgen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    KL, Penang
    Posts
    529

    Default Re: Transformers 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post

    And it is a pity that Starscream dun play a more prominent role and his 2 sidekick fighter jets are not included. In the 80's cartoon, he, Soundwave and Megatron the the main baddies.
    i believed starscream will play a more prominent role in transformers 2.. he is the survivor that wanted to take the thrown from megatron n also to revive megatron..
    used Nikon, Canon, Panasonic n Oly.. now Fujifilm

  5. #185

    Default Re: Transformers 2007

    Transformers fan will all miss Chris. He has been the voice for both starscream and cobra commander.

    Unique voice for a unique character! We miss you!



    Last edited by deckard; 2nd July 2007 at 02:56 PM.

  6. #186
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: Transformers 2007

    I was a tad disapointed with the movie, too little shown on the transformers and too much on humans.

  7. #187
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: Transformers 2007

    Can hardly see the full view of the robots, and what's with so many lame jokes?

  8. #188

    Default Re: Transformers 2007

    good startup, but dissapointing ending... too fast, can't see sheet, why would they want to waste 36 hours rendering 1 frame, but to use it in those shaky shots and 3 second takes which you can't see sheet.

  9. #189
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Transformers 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by mohgui View Post
    it's a Camaro dude
    Ai sey! Thanks for the info. These Amercian muscle cars look a bit similar to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by pianodancer View Post
    Aiyoh, slow is to allow audience to see the details and more dramatic. If everyone transforms like Starscream, then people will complain the effects are dodgy!
    More drama meh? I dun think so. If they transform faster and get into more fights and destruction, lagi more drama.

    Quote Originally Posted by ykgen View Post
    i believed starscream will play a more prominent role in transformers 2.. he is the survivor that wanted to take the thrown from megatron n also to revive megatron..
    Yeah I like him and his wisecracks but he was kind of 'extra' in this movie. I believe Soundwave and the Constructicons might be featured in the sequal. Dun think Starsream will wanna revive Megatron, he will be glad to see him dead and take over as Decepticon leader.

  10. #190

    Default Re: Transformers 2007

    I didnt grow up watching the cartoons but went to watch it anyway.
    abit "mong cha cha" about the characters.
    Nevertheless it was a good time to catch up with friends & spend a weekend.
    Great effects.

  11. #191
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,866

    Default Re: Transformers 2007

    Did anyone realize that Barricade suddenly disappeared towards the end of the movie? He wasn't feature in any of fights towards the end after the car chase...

  12. #192
    Moderator John Teoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,059

    Default Re: Transformers 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by metallilan View Post
    Did anyone realize that Barricade suddenly disappeared towards the end of the movie? He wasn't feature in any of fights towards the end after the car chase...
    Hehehe... this might be the reason

    Barricade is one of the main Decepticons in the film; he hunts Sam Witwicky, before engaging in a fight with Bumblebee which leaves him wounded. He is later seen alongside Bonecrusher in the freeway chase, but due to a possible editing error, disappears from the film and is not seen again.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barricade_(Transformers)
    Last edited by John Teoh; 2nd July 2007 at 11:26 PM.

  13. #193
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: Transformers 2007

    probably we'll see more of Starscream and Barricade in Transformers 2 (if they are making it).

  14. #194
    Senior Member wrx_sti_22b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Compassvale Lane
    Posts
    4,952

    Default Re: Transformers 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    Can hardly see the full view of the robots, and what's with so many lame jokes?

    It is not lame... i find the humour not too bad... Shia Lebeouf acted well... The one that has lame jokes, bad acting & cheesy lines is 'Fantastic 4 Rise of the silver surfer'...

  15. #195
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default Re: Transformers 2007

    i'm not sure if this had been mentioned before, but starscream's name in the chinese subtitles really cracked me up...

    Starscream = 星星叫


  16. #196

    Default Re: Transformers 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~ View Post
    i'm not sure if this had been mentioned before, but starscream's name in the chinese subtitles really cracked me up...

    Starscream = 星星叫

    Haha! You noticed that too!

  17. #197

    Default Re: Transformers 2007

    Thought the film was put through a shredder and put together again. Too little transformers, too much humans.

  18. #198
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default Re: Transformers 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by pianodancer View Post
    Haha! You noticed that too!
    at least Optimus Prime and Megatron sounded better in the chinese subtitles...

    the movie titled also felt weird to me...

    变形金刚

    at first i thought it was "Shape Changing King Kong"

    but i did enjoyed the movie though~

  19. #199
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: Transformers 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~ View Post
    at least Optimus Prime and Megatron sounded better in the chinese subtitles...

    the movie titled also felt weird to me...

    变形金刚

    at first i thought it was "Shape Changing King Kong"

    but i did enjoyed the movie though~
    Who did th subtitles?


  20. #200
    Moderator John Teoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,059

    Default Re: Transformers 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~ View Post
    i'm not sure if this had been mentioned before, but starscream's name in the chinese subtitles really cracked me up...

    Starscream = 星星叫

    The version that I read from dun know where was 猩猩叫

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 589101112 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •