Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Place looks familiar to anyone?

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    West Side!
    Posts
    179

    Default Re: Place looks familiar to anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    How to go in from holland road side?
    Gotta bash through now coz of the contruction to reach woodneuk (I just picked a part of the vegetation where it wasnt so dense), the distance is quite short to bash. Its only abt 50m and abit of upslope and u'll enter a open area due to the property construction. Then u should be able to see woodneuk already

  2. #22

    Default Re: Place looks familiar to anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by dark_fusion View Post
    Gotta bash through now coz of the contruction to reach woodneuk (I just picked a part of the vegetation where it wasnt so dense), the distance is quite short to bash. Its only abt 50m and abit of upslope and u'll enter a open area due to the property construction. Then u should be able to see woodneuk already
    Oic, thanks. Would try going there soon. Hopefully no one chase me out again. When did u go there? Weekends, weekdays?

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    West Side!
    Posts
    179

    Default Re: Place looks familiar to anyone?

    I went there on a weekday coz I wanted to avoid the weekend "crowd" haha...I prefer to explore these kinda places alone

  4. #24

    Default Re: Place looks familiar to anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by dark_fusion View Post
    I went there on a weekday coz I wanted to avoid the weekend "crowd" haha...I prefer to explore these kinda places alone
    Oic, cause i got chased out by workers on a weekday before so i tot going on a weekends would b safer cause they r not working.

  5. #25
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: Place looks familiar to anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    Oic, cause i got chased out by workers on a weekday before so i tot going on a weekends would b safer cause they r not working.
    wa, workers doing what?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •