Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Place looks familiar to anyone?

Default Re: Place looks familiar to anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    How to go in from holland road side?
    Gotta bash through now coz of the contruction to reach woodneuk (I just picked a part of the vegetation where it wasnt so dense), the distance is quite short to bash. Its only abt 50m and abit of upslope and u'll enter a open area due to the property construction. Then u should be able to see woodneuk already

Quote Originally Posted by dark_fusion View Post
    Gotta bash through now coz of the contruction to reach woodneuk (I just picked a part of the vegetation where it wasnt so dense), the distance is quite short to bash. Its only abt 50m and abit of upslope and u'll enter a open area due to the property construction. Then u should be able to see woodneuk already
    Oic, thanks. Would try going there soon. Hopefully no one chase me out again. When did u go there? Weekends, weekdays?

I went there on a weekday coz I wanted to avoid the weekend "crowd" haha...I prefer to explore these kinda places alone

Quote Originally Posted by dark_fusion View Post
    I went there on a weekday coz I wanted to avoid the weekend "crowd" haha...I prefer to explore these kinda places alone
    Oic, cause i got chased out by workers on a weekday before so i tot going on a weekends would b safer cause they r not working.

Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    Oic, cause i got chased out by workers on a weekday before so i tot going on a weekends would b safer cause they r not working.
    wa, workers doing what?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12