Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: N73

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the viewfinder...
    Posts
    5,851

    Default N73

    Raining today and I was kinda bored with doing my work so took a few shots of my hphone.


    taken with the Ricoh Gr-D

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    TheDaysMovie.com
    Posts
    2,145

    Default Re: N73

    love ur shot bros!~~~ make me wanna change my pda to nokia again~

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the viewfinder...
    Posts
    5,851

    Default Re: N73

    Quote Originally Posted by kerpalz View Post
    love ur shot bros!~~~ make me wanna change my pda to nokia again~
    yoz! hehhe.. how was your trip.. paisay din manage to catch up in HKG coz was really busy sia...

  4. #4

    Default Re: N73

    nice one

  5. #5

    Default Re: N73

    very nice...

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Oulu, Finland, Finland
    Posts
    6,299

    Default Re: N73

    clean and i love the tonalities!

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the viewfinder...
    Posts
    5,851

    Default Re: N73

    thanks all!

  8. #8

    Default Re: N73

    chey! i thought u were going to post abstract shots taken BY your N73!

    but still....good work.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the viewfinder...
    Posts
    5,851

    Default Re: N73

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    chey! i thought u were going to post abstract shots taken BY your N73!

    but still....good work.
    hahhaa... ohh have have but I'm compiling them. slowly...

  10. #10

    Default Re: N73

    luv-ed the b/w treatment...nice!

  11. #11

    Default Re: N73

    nice b&w!
    but i wld instead replace some of the "almost same thing" with different parts of the hp like the camera and connectors below the hp

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the viewfinder...
    Posts
    5,851

    Default Re: N73

    Quote Originally Posted by nice_user View Post
    nice b&w!
    but i wld instead replace some of the "almost same thing" with different parts of the hp like the camera and connectors below the hp
    thanks for the suggestions. it's just something casual coz I was kinda bored so din really go into details like a product shoot.

    thanks feimao how are you and Vonz?

  13. #13

    Default Re: N73

    really nice and cool i love it haha

  14. #14

    Default Re: N73

    very nice! I like the bw classic look. Makes me feel like getting one too...

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    TheDaysMovie.com
    Posts
    2,145

    Default Re: N73

    Quote Originally Posted by SniperD View Post
    yoz! hehhe.. how was your trip.. paisay din manage to catch up in HKG coz was really busy sia...
    same here.... me tied up over there too... was in china after HKG~. neva mind lah.. meet up for kopi some day. :P

  16. #16

    Default Re: N73

    Quote Originally Posted by SniperD View Post
    thanks for the suggestions. it's just something casual coz I was kinda bored so din really go into details like a product shoot.

    thanks feimao how are you and Vonz?
    we're doin' well bro...

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the viewfinder...
    Posts
    5,851

    Default Re: N73

    Quote Originally Posted by rtbh View Post
    very nice! I like the bw classic look. Makes me feel like getting one too...
    Wait for the Ricoh Gx100

    erickwan: thanks for the comment
    Last edited by SniperD; 27th April 2007 at 01:55 PM.

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the viewfinder...
    Posts
    5,851

    Default Re: N73

    Quote Originally Posted by feimao07 View Post
    we're doin' well bro...
    Tat's great to hear Keep in touch ya!

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the viewfinder...
    Posts
    5,851

    Default Re: N73

    Quote Originally Posted by kerpalz View Post
    same here.... me tied up over there too... was in china after HKG~. neva mind lah.. meet up for kopi some day. :P
    hee hee.. sure thing dude

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •