Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Hello...!

  1. #1

    Default Hello...!

    Just a quickie to say "hello" to everyone...

    I'm from Scotland and have been in Singapore for about a year with my family. I used to play golf before the kids came a long...then photography took over! Easy to combine that hobby with taking the kids on days out and the family back home always appreciate photos of the little 'uns...

    I've been using a couple of other photography sites but was delighted to find one that is Singapore based.

    Just one question - at the bottom it says "You may not post attachments" - is that just a standard thing for newbies like me?

    Thanks and "hello" again!

  2. #2
    Moderator ziploc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Snoopyland
    Posts
    4,577

    Default Re: Hello...!

    Hello Kilted Arab,

    Welcome to Singapore and clubsnap. Hope you'll have a good time here. While posting attachments is not allowed on clubsnap, you can still attach pictures to your posts, via clubsnap's own photo gallery or other online photo hosting sites. You can have a look at this thread if you're not sure how to do that. Cheers.
    Last edited by ziploc; 25th April 2007 at 07:33 PM.

  3. #3
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: Hello...!

    Hello and welcome.

    do share your pictures with us.

    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  4. #4
    Senior Member Galdor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Planet Gaia
    Posts
    9,544

    Default Re: Hello...!

    Hello. Welcome to S'pore & ClubSnap. Enjoy your stay.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

  5. #5

    Default Re: Hello...!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilted Arab View Post
    Just a quickie to say "hello" to everyone...

    I'm from Scotland and have been in Singapore for about a year with my family. I used to play golf before the kids came a long...then photography took over! Easy to combine that hobby with taking the kids on days out and the family back home always appreciate photos of the little 'uns...

    I've been using a couple of other photography sites but was delighted to find one that is Singapore based.

    Just one question - at the bottom it says "You may not post attachments" - is that just a standard thing for newbies like me?

    Thanks and "hello" again!
    Welcome welcome! Which region are you from? I used to work in Edinburgh! How nice to have a CSer from Scotland!

  6. #6

    Default Re: Hello...!

    Quote Originally Posted by leejay View Post
    Welcome welcome! Which region are you from? I used to work in Edinburgh! How nice to have a CSer from Scotland!


    Thanks all for the welcome, looking forward to being an active participant!

    Home for me is Edinburgh but we have lived away from there for over five years now - we had just over four years in Abu Dhabi before coming to Singapore. What did you do in Edinburgh?

  7. #7

    Default Re: Hello...!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilted Arab View Post
    Thanks all for the welcome, looking forward to being an active participant!

    Home for me is Edinburgh but we have lived away from there for over five years now - we had just over four years in Abu Dhabi before coming to Singapore. What did you do in Edinburgh?
    You're from Edinburgh! Great! Oh, at a big mechanical workshop beside Burton's. Initially I was a grinder (grinding metal parts for airplane engines) in the night shift, but then I ended up developing their payroll and human resource system. I moved there (with only one suitcase ) from Manchester after my exams because I fell in love with the castle and the autumn. Then at the factory I fell in love with a nice Scottish girl. Jesus, the Scottish accent was hard at first. ^^

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •