Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: entering cinemas

Default Re: entering cinemas

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo View Post
    What do u do with the bread? U finish eating it then go into the cinema?
    Initially they asked me to deposit the loaf of bread to one of the ushers. I told them after show, there will be many people everywhere and may not unable to find him. I requested to the usher to pass it to me at the EXIT after the show. So he did it.
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

Quote Originally Posted by megaweb View Post
    Initially they asked me to deposit the loaf of bread to one of the ushers. I told them after show, there will be many people everywhere and may not unable to find him. I requested to the usher to pass it to me at the EXIT after the show. So he did it.
    Oh I see. If it is bread, I dare to deposit. If it is a DSLR, dun think anyone of us will dare to deposit!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo View Post
    Oh I see. If it is bread, I dare to deposit. If it is a DSLR, dun think anyone of us will dare to deposit!
    Keep in bag is best option, just waltz through. No need to be obvious that you have a camera in the bag. Same theory for "there's something in your pocket?"....don't need to show, unless there's a need to.

juz dun openly carry it in can le loh.
    if its in ur bag they prob won't realize.
    but on the other hand, their policy is no cameras and videos allowed. and they have every right to refuse u entry if they realli feel like it.

Arrow Re: entering cinemas

My friends and I always carry a backpack when watching a movie at Golden Village and have never been asked to pasar malam.

GV can close shop if they'll not allow a handphone with camera into the cinema. I might as well head down to Johor and buy the DVD.

Quote Originally Posted by xtemujin View Post
    asked to pasar malam.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12