Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Going to Australia, does airline allow me to bring my 2 months baby?

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default Re: Going to Australia, does airline allow me to bring my 2 months baby?

    wah.. to sydney is abt 7 hrs leh...

    when i brought my nephew abt 5 months old to bangkok, he paid airfare abt 30% and was put infront of the small carrier...

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    planet earth
    Posts
    781

    Default Re: Going to Australia, does airline allow me to bring my 2 months baby?

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthBaby View Post
    wah.. to sydney is abt 7 hrs leh...

    when i brought my nephew abt 5 months old to bangkok, he paid airfare abt 30% and was put infront of the small carrier...
    The company that I'm working is willing to pay the airfare for my family

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    planet earth
    Posts
    781

    Default Re: Going to Australia, does airline allow me to bring my 2 months baby?

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    I think you also need to consider if your wife can cope with a new baby on her own in Aust for 2 mths. Post natal blues can start to set in anytime once the mother starts to feel stress and can't cope. If that do happen, it will affect you and in turn, your work will suffer. Please do consider carefully. If you think you'll miss your baby, set up a webcam.
    Actually my wife is so excited with this trip (she has never been to Australia before and threat this as our second honeymoon ).

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: Going to Australia, does airline allow me to bring my 2 months baby?

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJerry View Post
    Actually my wife is so excited with this trip (she has never been to Australia before and threat this as our second honeymoon ).
    If she can cope, it's a holiday

    If she can't cope, she, the baby and you will be in trouble. Being excited and being able to cope are 2 diff things.

    If you have already decided, than just go as prepared as possible and she must know that she'll have to handle the baby alone while you're working.

    Cheers and good luck !!
    Last edited by yqt; 27th April 2007 at 04:41 PM.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  5. #25

    Default Re: Going to Australia, does airline allow me to bring my 2 months baby?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgang View Post
    Mate, thank you for ever being so polite. It is much appreciated. I am also glad you did not raise to the baitings of some members here who seem more interested in posting off the cuff/thoughtless remarks without even thinking about what he has to say.

    This is a community and there is nothing wrong asking. If you think you are above helping or can't be bothered to assist, then you are better off learning to refrain from making curt remarks here that have no place in here.

    It is exactly wrong because this is a community. Imagine if everyone starts asking without bothering to do their own research. Everyone is just dependent on the ones who had done so or knows, what sort of progress and intellectual exchanges do you think will be made. The community progresses exactly because there are exchanges of ideas when everyone gathers to share their experiences and knowledge, not thru leeching. If not, why don't we just not have any exchange, let everyone learn from their mistakes, maybe that's a better learning method.

    JoeJerry, this is not a personal attack on you, but my note on how this community is.

  6. #26

    Default Re: Going to Australia, does airline allow me to bring my 2 months baby?

    Quote Originally Posted by insanne View Post
    It is exactly wrong because this is a community. Imagine if everyone starts asking without bothering to do their own research. Everyone is just dependent on the ones who had done so or knows, what sort of progress and intellectual exchanges do you think will be made. The community progresses exactly because there are exchanges of ideas when everyone gathers to share their experiences and knowledge, not thru leeching. If not, why don't we just not have any exchange, let everyone learn from their mistakes, maybe that's a better learning method.

    JoeJerry, this is not a personal attack on you, but my note on how this community is.
    If you don't think that's the right way to do things, then don't do it.
    Personally, I would think a person is trying all his/her avenues to get answers.
    And here happened to be one of them.

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Off the shoulder of Orion, near the Tannhauser gate
    Posts
    204

    Default Re: Going to Australia, does airline allow me to bring my 2 months baby?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgang View Post
    Mate, thank you for ever being so polite. It is much appreciated. I am also glad you did not raise to the baitings of some members here who seem more interested in posting off the cuff/thoughtless remarks without even thinking about what he has to say.

    This is a community and there is nothing wrong asking. If you think you are above helping or can't be bothered to assist, then you are better off learning to refrain from making curt remarks here that have no place in here.
    First of all, I do not appreciate you characterising my post as "baiting". It implies that I lack forum ettiquette. That was not my intention, and it certainly was not to put JoeJerry down in any way.

    Secondly, it was not off the cuff or without thought. My remarks have a place in indicating exactly what insanne has expressed.

    Quote Originally Posted by insanne
    It is exactly wrong because this is a community. Imagine if everyone starts asking without bothering to do their own research. Everyone is just dependent on the ones who had done so or knows, what sort of progress and intellectual exchanges do you think will be made. The community progresses exactly because there are exchanges of ideas when everyone gathers to share their experiences and knowledge, not thru leeching. If not, why don't we just not have any exchange, let everyone learn from their mistakes, maybe that's a better learning method.

    JoeJerry, this is not a personal attack on you, but my note on how this community is.
    JoeJerry, I reiterate, there was no offence intended to you. Have a safe trip!

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default Re: Going to Australia, does airline allow me to bring my 2 months baby?

    Quote Originally Posted by RSU View Post
    First of all, I do not appreciate you characterising my post as "baiting". It implies that I lack forum ettiquette. That was not my intention, and it certainly was not to put JoeJerry down in any way.

    Secondly, it was not off the cuff or without thought. My remarks have a place in indicating exactly what insanne has expressed.



    JoeJerry, I reiterate, there was no offence intended to you. Have a safe trip!
    Quote Originally Posted by insanne View Post
    It is exactly wrong because this is a community. Imagine if everyone starts asking without bothering to do their own research. Everyone is just dependent on the ones who had done so or knows, what sort of progress and intellectual exchanges do you think will be made. The community progresses exactly because there are exchanges of ideas when everyone gathers to share their experiences and knowledge, not thru leeching. If not, why don't we just not have any exchange, let everyone learn from their mistakes, maybe that's a better learning method.

    JoeJerry, this is not a personal attack on you, but my note on how this community is.
    insanne/rsu,

    I think we can agree to disagree but nonetheless, thank you for keeping things civil.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •