Thread: U20 or Exilim S2 users in SG.

Default U20 or Exilim S2 users in SG.

I wanted to get a fun camera for myself. Wonder which is a better option. I saw S2 and U20, they both cost around the same price. Users out there, any thing to complaint abt these 2 cameras? What i scared abt S2 is that the lens is not very well protected unlike U20 which has a slide-on cover. Do u ppl think is woth buying now or the price will drop later? I am quite confused also.

Default Re: U20 or Exilim S2 users in SG.

I had both the U20 and S2 before.

Both produce pictures of acceptable qualitys and I have them printed out on 4R.
    But the quality is not that sharp if compare prints from a normal/other 2mega pix camera.

I had used the U20 and S2 in Perth and I instantly become the central of attraction, cos most people find the camera to be very small and cute.

You need to buy a casio exilim leather case $25 to protected the lens, or if you wish to save money you can also use a sunglass bag (those cloth one which acts as a clean cloth)

If quality and sharpness is very important to you, I would suggest the New Casio Z3 or The Pentax Optio S.

May i know how much u paid for the U20 and S2 respectively? I am currently using the 707 now. Wonder is there a great quality drop for the U20. Or the diff is jus subtle.

Originally posted by sweat100
    May i know how much u paid for the U20 and S2 respectively? I am currently using the 707 now. Wonder is there a great quality drop for the U20. Or the diff is jus subtle.
    I paid $440 for the U20 in Early Jan2003 and $510 for S2 in Late Dec2002.

By the way what is the price now for both the cameras. (I'm in Perth now so can't check Spore's Price)