Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Is milk good?

Default Re: Is milk good?

just go get the milk http://www.gettheglass.com/

Deregistered

COW MILK is BAD!!! COW MILK is for calf not for human!

Because it is billions dollars business worldwide, dairy products companies formed dairy union to protect their interest and keep stating the that milk is "good"!

Do you know?...
    The highest number of Osteoporosis patient are Americans because they are the top consumer of dairy products!

And the lowest number of Osteoporosis patient are Africans coz not many cows there! Not joking!

Do you know?
    Inorder for our body of absorb Calcium efficiently, you need Magnesium intake and the correct ratio is 2:1 (Ca:Mg)

Do you know?
    What is the Ca:Mg ratio in Cow Milk?
    It is 12:1!!!

What about High Calcium Cow Milk? (If you love your parents, stop buying HIGH CALCIUM MILK for them. Get them Calcium tablets but make the blend ratio with Magnesium is (Ca:Mg = 2:1))
    It is 20:1!!!

Do you know?
    What happen to those excess Calcium that is not absorb by your body? It will develop Osteoporosis Disease and Atherosclerosis disease!

Don't be ignorance! Be a smart consumer and you will live longer and healthier!

Last edited by Wisdomworld; 25th April 2007 at 12:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    Soya bean milk...
    from the cauldron into the fire

http://www.westonaprice.org/soy/infant.html

https://www.lawyersandsettlements.co...nfant_leukemia

Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwitan View Post
    Support Hay Diaries ... they make good and fresh goat milk ... freshly sneezed from the tits of our own Singaporean goaties.
    Now goats sneeze out milk.

What's next?

Quote Originally Posted by Wisdomworld View Post
    COW MILK is BAD!!! COW MILK is for calf not for human![/B]
    So..

Cow meat for tiger, not for human? You got see human biting cow before?
    Do you know?...
    The highest number of Osteoporosis patient are Americans because they are the top consumer of dairy products!

And the lowest number of Osteoporosis patient are Africans coz not many cows there! Not joking!
    Wrong, this is because of the amount of protein in the Africans' and Americans' diet. If you take more protein you need more calcium as I stated earlier. Africans no $, no meat, no need calcium, ironically. Americans got $, more meat, but not enough calcium. =(

hahaha...well... if only every girl just comes 'well prepared to be milked' guess all problems solved right? but no... so too bad... soya or cow is still the way to go...

anyway, reading so much, will u guys still drink milk, put milk into your daily kopi, eat cheese (number 1 killer since 1 piece is like 12 glass of milk... omg... guess according to wisdom's theory, this 1 could be labelled as poison already)...

anybody dialling for pizza now? damnit... i just had the KFC cheese melt thingy with cheese fries yesterday... i am poisoned!!!
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    So..

Cow meat for tiger, not for human? You got see human biting cow before?

Wrong, this is because of the amount of protein in the Africans' and Americans' diet. If you take more protein you need more calcium as I stated earlier. Africans no $, no meat, no need calcium, ironically. Americans got $, more meat, but not enough calcium. =(
    brudder, exercise also another key factor... u eat, never exercise... dun say osteoporosis kill u... think others sweep you off before you can even say yummy...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

brudder, exercise also another key factor... u eat, never exercise... dun say osteoporosis kill u... think others sweep you off before you can even say yummy...
    That is true.

There are 2 key points in the world of HEALTH:

Fitness and well, health. Health is the main conditioning of your body, how well you have treated it from the start to the end. Sometimes some factors can't be controlled due to genetic constraints. But we can try to maintain health by practising good eating habits, good sleeping habits, etc.

Fitness is happily, the one we have more control over. If we have time to watch 1 hour of crappy television serials everyday, we have time for exercise.

Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn View Post
    I had some despairing discussion with my xxx, she attended some detox camp and says that milk is actually no good...

that was last week, and this week wify just saw documentary on it also say the same.

I would'nt know the scientific terms of it or why is it...anybody care to share if you hear the same thing?
    New age medical stuff, bah humbug.

Consume in moderation, not excess or cut it to a perfect big fat zero.
    Extremes cause harm.

Because it is billions dollars business worldwide, dairy products companies formed dairy union to protect their interest and keep stating the that milk is "good"!

Do you know?...

Do you know?
    Inorder for our body of absorb Calcium efficiently, you need Magnesium intake and the correct ratio is 2:1 (Ca:Mg)

Do you know?

What about High Calcium Cow Milk? (If you love your parents, stop buying HIGH CALCIUM MILK for them. Get them Calcium tablets but make the blend ratio with Magnesium is (Ca:Mg = 2:1))

Do you know?
    What happen to those excess Calcium that is not absorb by your body? It will develop Osteoporosis Disease and Atherosclerosis disease!

Sounds really like typical MLM crap.

Where they dig out statistics and so on to instill an unconscious fear factor.

I'd studied statistics before and it ain't scaring me (seeing the beautiful tricks I can do to it and still convince ppl that I've got the technically right answers).

Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    Juz to point to something more obvious...

if milk ain't good... wat hav all the babies (including ourselves in the past) been drinkin all along.
    Good point, now think... why the weaning process?

Quote Originally Posted by microcosm View Post
    Because the mothers run out of milk.

Quote Originally Posted by microcosm View Post
    Because babies start having teeth
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

wah... you so smart ah? let me feed you some of my own facts then..
    Cow meat a.k.a. beef is meant for lions.
    Goat meat a.k.a. mutton is meant for wolves.
    Fruits growing on trees are meant for monkeys.
    Chicken meat is meant for foxes.
    Salmon meat is meant for bears.
    please add onto the list..

Humans only meant to eat grass... but wait.. grass is for cows.. dang!!

Do you know cow dairy competitors form unions to exploit myths and half truths to get more business and protect their interests by slamming the "milk is good" statement? In local context, they appear as MLM to spread the "milk is bad, drink my alternative" words and you may have to pay exorbitant prices for them.

Do you know?...

This is crap can I also say "More osteoporosis patients are women compared to men because women produce milk and men don't! The milk produced get their calcium from BONES " ? This is utter crap on my part.

There are many contributing factors to osteoporosis and includes vitamin D deficiency, leading an inactive lifestyle and excessive use of alcohol. Americans sure do drink more than Africans I'm sure. Americans are less physically active than Africans thanks to technology and many Africans do not have access to proper medical care. They may be suffering from osteoporosis without knowing it and thus not recorded. In fact, many people worldwide do not know they have it until they break a bone or something. That's why it's called the silent disease.

Do you know?

Do you know?

wonderful.. Symptoms of magnesium poisoning can include clumsiness, weakness, paralysis, drowsiness, confusion and coma. so if you've been mixing your high calcium with Mg..

Do you know?
    read this...
    Quote Originally Posted by Medical website
    Calcium excess: Overly high intake of calcium that can result in elevated levels of calcium in the blood (hypercalcemia). This can cause muscle weakness and constipation, affect the conduction of electrical impulses in the heart (heart block), lead to calcium stones in the urinary tract (nephrocalcinosis), impair kidney function, and interfere with the absorption of iron, predisposing to iron deficiency.
    Same to you... with the addition that you'll live RICHER as well.
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay View Post
    Cow meat a.k.a. beef is meant for lions.
    Goat meat a.k.a. mutton is meant for wolves.
    Fruits growing on trees are meant for monkeys.
    Chicken meat is meant for foxes.
    Salmon meat is meant for bears.
    please add onto the list..
    We were meant to eat Woolly Mammoths, if you see pictures from the Ice Age.
    (Wait, why are there pictures from the Ice Age? )

That's why they are exploring the North and South Pole so happily, so that we can find the proper food for all of mankind.

Quote Originally Posted by raptor84 View Post
    ouch!!
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by raptor84 View Post
    So when they are old and lose all their teeth,

Can start on milk again?

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    So when they are old and lose all their teeth,

Can start on milk again?
    huh?

Har? This thread still going on strong???

huh?
    Old man la.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast