Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 840 of 1033

Thread: LIVERPOOL Football Club- You'll Never Walk Alone!

  1. #821
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL Football Club- You'll Never Walk Alone!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    one reason why Crouch's not scoring that many goals
    another reason is crouch heading is not up to standard.

  2. #822
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL Football Club- You'll Never Walk Alone!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    another reason is crouch heading is not up to standard.
    haiz....... he can really miss with his head.

    i rather he overhead kick everything.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  3. #823
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL Football Club- You'll Never Walk Alone!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    one reason why Crouch's not scoring that many goals
    y y y y y...



    dirk kuyt oso not scoring.




    we need someone like darren bent or obafemi martins.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  4. #824
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL Football Club- You'll Never Walk Alone!

    Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    thot cb can play as winger also.....
    CB!?!?! hahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  5. #825
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL Football Club- You'll Never Walk Alone!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    y y y y y...



    dirk kuyt oso not scoring.




    we need someone like darren bent or obafemi martins.
    give kuyt another season to prove himself. But also due to Rafa rotation policy, that why our strikers hit rate not consistent?

  6. #826
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL Football Club- You'll Never Walk Alone!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    give kuyt another season to prove himself. But also due to Rafa rotation policy, that why our strikers hit rate not consistent?
    can't be certain.

    we need one 20 goal a season striker.

    no mickey mouse owen.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #827
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL Football Club- You'll Never Walk Alone!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    can't be certain.

    we need one 20 goal a season striker.

    no mickey mouse owen.
    Let see which 20 goals a season striker joining us in the closed season

  8. #828
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL Football Club- You'll Never Walk Alone!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Let see which 20 goals a season striker joining us in the closed season
    very very anxious for the next season too.



    very very anxious for the coming EURO CUP FINAL.



    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #829
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL Football Club- You'll Never Walk Alone!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    very very anxious for the next season too.



    very very anxious for the coming EURO CUP FINAL.



    Yeah its coming soon. Hehe.

    Closed season will be interesting. Bidding war gona start

  10. #830
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL Football Club- You'll Never Walk Alone!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Yeah its coming soon. Hehe.

    Closed season will be interesting. Bidding war gona start
    ya, and it'll be extremely interesting to see who is moving where.



    com'on Liverpool!!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #831
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL Football Club- You'll Never Walk Alone!

    i jus read that manutd buang to chelski.

    lost the FA Cup.





    and best of all, notorious actor dogba nets the winning goal.



    i watched the game from 25th min till 90th min. it was so sleep inducing that i hit the bed soon after full time.


    1-0.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  12. #832
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    174

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL Football Club- You'll Never Walk Alone!

    Whatever happens on Wednesday,
    whatever drama we see,
    whatever story fate has for us,
    whatever dreams are made or shattered,
    whatever players are broken or joyed,
    we will hold our heads up high,
    we will walk out of that stadium the way we walked in,
    we will cheer our heroes,
    we will have respect for the opposition,
    we will show emotion but not hate,
    we will show disappointment but not envy,
    we will show joy but not humiliation,
    For we are Liverpool football club,
    for we are understanding in defeat,
    for we are gracious in victory,
    for we are the epitomy of respect when beaten
    For we are the beaten before,
    we will cry as one,
    we will cheer as one,
    we will respect as one,
    we will live as one,
    we will die as one,
    but we will not win as one alone,
    we are a team,
    we are a religion,
    we are an institution,
    we are not individuals,
    we are not better then anyone else,
    we are not rude and shameful in defeat,
    we are not disrespectful to others.
    WE ARE LFC
    Confidence is thinking you'll be Champions, arrogance is stating it.

  13. #833
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL Football Club- You'll Never Walk Alone!

    Quote Originally Posted by akane View Post
    Whatever happens on Wednesday,
    whatever drama we see,
    whatever story fate has for us,
    whatever dreams are made or shattered,
    whatever players are broken or joyed,
    we will hold our heads up high,
    we will walk out of that stadium the way we walked in,
    we will cheer our heroes,
    we will have respect for the opposition,
    we will show emotion but not hate,
    we will show disappointment but not envy,
    we will show joy but not humiliation,
    For we are Liverpool football club,
    for we are understanding in defeat,
    for we are gracious in victory,
    for we are the epitomy of respect when beaten
    For we are the beaten before,
    we will cry as one,
    we will cheer as one,
    we will respect as one,
    we will live as one,
    we will die as one,
    but we will not win as one alone,
    we are a team,
    we are a religion,
    we are an institution,
    we are not individuals,
    we are not better then anyone else,
    we are not rude and shameful in defeat,
    we are not disrespectful to others.
    WE ARE LFC
    Zai la!!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  14. #834
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL Football Club- You'll Never Walk Alone!

    Quote Originally Posted by akane View Post
    Whatever happens on Wednesday,
    whatever drama we see,
    whatever story fate has for us,
    whatever dreams are made or shattered,
    whatever players are broken or joyed,
    we will hold our heads up high,
    we will walk out of that stadium the way we walked in,
    we will cheer our heroes,
    we will have respect for the opposition,
    we will show emotion but not hate,
    we will show disappointment but not envy,
    we will show joy but not humiliation,
    For we are Liverpool football club,
    for we are understanding in defeat,
    for we are gracious in victory,
    for we are the epitomy of respect when beaten
    For we are the beaten before,
    we will cry as one,
    we will cheer as one,
    we will respect as one,
    we will live as one,
    we will die as one,
    but we will not win as one alone,
    we are a team,
    we are a religion,
    we are an institution,
    we are not individuals,
    we are not better then anyone else,
    we are not rude and shameful in defeat,
    we are not disrespectful to others.
    WE ARE LFC
    yeah that is LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!!!

  15. #835
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL Football Club- You'll Never Walk Alone!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    yeah that is LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!!!
    Com'on u REDS!!


    lose or win, we will never walk alone!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  16. #836
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL Football Club- You'll Never Walk Alone!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Com'on u REDS!!


    lose or win, we will never walk alone!
    Yeah we are at ATHENS for the big match. woooo phew lucky we are not AIG

  17. #837
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL Football Club- You'll Never Walk Alone!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Yeah we are at ATHENS for the big match. woooo phew lucky we are not AIG
    and hopefully we will not 'suffer from fatigue'. hahahahahaha
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  18. #838
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL Football Club- You'll Never Walk Alone!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    and hopefully we will not 'suffer from fatigue'. hahahahahaha
    LOL saf said that rite? but chelski n mu i think played same number of games,maybe chelski played even more as they plyed the league cup final...

  19. #839
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL Football Club- You'll Never Walk Alone!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    LOL saf said that rite? but chelski n mu i think played same number of games,maybe chelski played even more as they plyed the league cup final...
    i dunno! jus so farnie. hehehe
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  20. #840
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL Football Club- You'll Never Walk Alone!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    and hopefully we will not 'suffer from fatigue'. hahahahahaha
    yea fatigue which can make you lose a game.

Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •