Page 36 of 52 FirstFirst ... 11263134353637384146 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL Football Club- You'll Never Walk Alone!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL Football Club- You'll Never Walk Alone!

Why worry about Milan. They are not exactly strong this season...Look at their position in Serie A. Even without the points deduction, they still will not win the league.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Why worry about Milan. They are not exactly strong this season...Look at their position in Serie A. Even without the points deduction, they still will not win the league.
    let us wait and see.

next wk!!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    is kaka mad?

is that siao lian eh siao liao?

he expect us to play fanciful soccer like manutd and pass the ball to milan all the time and tio hantum 3-0? and that is beautiful soccer?
    kaka is kuku la bro,siao liao,he said Liverpool play typical english game? Long-ball...well coached and tactical and mark tight...since when english teams are tactical and mark tight? Look at mu,they are typical english team that play with no tactic and very predictable,attack attack and attack fast at 100 kph...in the end? lost 3-0...and chelski...long ball to drogba...dumped in the semis again...Liverpool enjoy longer stay in europe and won more European cups than any english teams bcoz we play a very passing game,with better tactics...thats why in the 2nd half of 2005 final hamman came in and stabilize the team...that IS tactic..did we play long ball back then? no i dont think so...its good that kaka the kuku mention abt us...coz like what RB said..that means they r afraid of us...and he mentioned typical english team means he wants us to play like that and end up losing 3-0 like mu...its a trap...dont be fooled by the kuku...

i think with points deducted,they know the scudetto is as good as gone for them la bro..thats why their aim this season was juz to qualify for CL spot and win the CL...they are indeed better than in 2005 but so are we lets not everybody worry abt milan...everybody should worry abt the team in red coz its LIVERPOOL...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    kaka is kuku la bro,siao liao,he said Liverpool play typical english game? Long-ball...well coached and tactical and mark tight...since when english teams are tactical and mark tight? Look at mu,they are typical english team that play with no tactic and very predictable,attack attack and attack fast at 100 kph...in the end? lost 3-0...and chelski...long ball to drogba...dumped in the semis again...Liverpool enjoy longer stay in europe and won more European cups than any english teams bcoz we play a very passing game,with better tactics...thats why in the 2nd half of 2005 final hamman came in and stabilize the team...that IS tactic..did we play long ball back then? no i dont think so...its good that kaka the kuku mention abt us...coz like what RB said..that means they r afraid of us...and he mentioned typical english team means he wants us to play like that and end up losing 3-0 like mu...its a trap...dont be fooled by the kuku...
    nice try by kaka the kukujiao.

we're not in the finals for nothing!

i think with points deducted,they know the scudetto is as good as gone for them la bro..thats why their aim this season was juz to qualify for CL spot and win the CL...they are indeed better than in 2005 but so are we lets not everybody worry abt milan...everybody should worry abt the team in red coz its LIVERPOOL...
    they(AC MILAN) paid their way through.

How come LFC has not won the League for the past 18 yrs?

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    i oso dunno???????

y y y y y y y y ???? 5times only niah leh! 18times english league champions leh! but past 18yrs, m.i.a! y y y y y ???

its a cycle bro...70s n 80s Pool dominated..90s n 2000s mu n arse dominated...the Red giant is awaken...Liverpool win the EPL sooner rather than later,mark me...and once a while u can see a team in blue buy all their way to the title like blackburn n chelski...

its a cycle bro...70s n 80s Pool dominated..90s n 2000s mu n arse dominated...the Red giant is awaken...Liverpool win the EPL sooner rather than later,mark me...and once a while u can see a team in blue buy all their way to the title like blackburn n chelski...
    There is also a team that had gone bankrupt already....
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

There is also a team that had gone bankrupt already....
    thats the team in white... were once a team full of youth and playing nice to watch football...

Talking about Leeds? Correct me if I am wrong, last season they were in the play-offs and had a chance to come back to EPL. Now they are in League 1??? Which is the old 'Div 3'.

Talk about F-up management....

Quote Originally Posted by FooFighter View Post
    Talking about Leeds? Correct me if I am wrong, last season they were in the play-offs and had a chance to come back to EPL. Now they are in League 1??? Which is the old 'Div 3'.

thats why we have RB...

Quote Originally Posted by FooFighter View Post

tat is the old Div.2.

yeah, hopefully next season will be more exciting. manutd will get a good run for their money from the likes of arsenal and Liverpool.

chelski??? if they sack moaningRhino then its the end!!!

yeah, hopefully next season will be more exciting. manutd will get a good run for their money from the likes of arsenal and Liverpool.

chelski??? if they sack moaningRhino then its the end!!!
    Hope next season Pool's domestic form improve.

Wonder if that moaner is gone will we miss him, less entertainment liao

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Hope next season Pool's domestic form improve.

Wonder if that moaner is gone will we miss him, less entertainment liao
    we still got arsene around. he and alex fergie quite a funny old pair.

i oso dunno???????

y y y y y y y y ???? 5times only niah leh! 18times english league champions leh! but past 18yrs, m.i.a! y y y y y ???
    Past performance is not a guaranteed indication. The LFC players that got 18 League champions are all pai ka now. I respect the 18 titles won. But that was by gone era.

Wake up wake up, cant live in the past.

The present crop of players are not near the level set by Dalghish, Rush, Whelan, McHon...

So be patient guys, your time will come to blow your horn in 2013.

Past performance is not a guaranteed indication. The LFC players that got 18 League champions are all pai ka now. I respect the 18 titles won. But that was by gone era.

Wake up wake up, cant live in the past.

The present crop of players are not near the level set by Dalghish, Rush, Whelan, McHon...

So be patient guys, your time will come to blow your horn in 2013.

rafaluation on the way at anfield.

we didn't win much after heysel due to the 10 year ban from europe. there was no incentive to be champions. and it was a bad board oversight not to ensure continuity in team management.

continuity is the key to being successful. shankly built the initial team and paisley inherited that team and continue to build on it and hand over to fagan.

incidentally, shankly, mr moan and rafa are the only three managers in the world to have won the UEFA & CL Cups in successive years. rafa is the only one with the distinction of winning it with different clubs.

aston villa(once) and nottingham forest(twice) were past winners of the European Cup (aka CL Cup). i don't see them battling for it now or anytime soon.