Page 24 of 52 FirstFirst ... 14192223242526293449 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL Football Club- You'll Never Walk Alone!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL Football Club- You'll Never Walk Alone!

Quote Originally Posted by redstorm View Post
    Of course, song la, when u put one past MOAN-rinho. Just like u guys when u wiped the smile off MOAN-rino's face during the 2nd leg semi. Hope to repeat it at Wembley.
    its always song to gif it to them and hear them moan and groan.

next season chelski new gaffer, hopefully not another sore loser with sore actors like dogba, mikel orbi good, josie cold, aiya kena robbed.

u guys haf the sad honor of playing them twice more. expect rubbish and world class acting from them. hahahahahahaha

been there, kena before and came out laughing at them.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    yeah, about ten seconds later. sound also need time to travel mah!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    LoL...dont dump her la bro...juz ignore her for juz 2 hrs...
    Lol... probably drag her to watch if the match time is ok.. maldives i think is 3-4 hrs ahead so shd be around 7am

She will prob wonder how come i can wake up so early... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32 View Post
    Lol... probably drag her to watch if the match time is ok.. maldives i think is 3-4 hrs ahead so shd be around 7am

She will prob wonder how come i can wake up so early... LOL
    You counted the wrong way. It should be around midnite.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    You counted the wrong way. It should be around midnite.
    midnite or not...here in Singapore i'll shout and shout out real LOUD...i'll make sure my voice is counted together with those in Athens...

we're ready for the finals. something to look forward to.

next season will be beta!!!

Hey just to clarify I am Arsenal supporter!

Can the Liverpool fans here do some player to player comparison with AC Milan? Kinda boring coz everyone just write stuff like "Liverpool all the way", "Liverpool gonna win".. "Milan will be scared" etc..

I miss 'fun' stuffs like comparing players :P

I was talking to my colleague during lunch about the CL final, discussing the pros and cons; yes Milan back 4 is OLD, but I think players like Kaka, Seedorf, Maldini (9th CL Final appearance!!!) will make a huge difference. And yes AC squad didnt change since 2 years ago, so they ALL know how it feels to be losers in 2005. They will not want to go through that again.

No disrespect to the EPL Champs, but AC Milan made Manu looked ordinary during the 2nd semi-final.. Based on that performance, my money is on AC to win this year's CL

Quote Originally Posted by FooFighter View Post
    Hey just to clarify I am Arsenal supporter!

Can the Liverpool fans here do some player to player comparison with AC Milan? Kinda boring coz everyone just write stuff like "Liverpool all the way", "Liverpool gonna win".. "Milan will be scared" etc..

I miss 'fun' stuffs like comparing players :P

I was talking to my colleague during lunch about the CL final, discussing the pros and cons; yes Milan back 4 is OLD, but I think players like Kaka, Seedorf, Maldini (9th CL Final appearance!!!) will make a huge difference. And yes AC squad didnt change since 2 years ago, so they ALL know how it feels to be losers in 2005. They will not want to go through that again.

No disrespect to the EPL Champs, but AC Milan made Manu looked ordinary during the 2nd semi-final.. Based on that performance, my money is on AC to win this year's CL
    Keke bro, maybe u had to take a harder look which threads u are in now? Here is Liverpool forum of course we support liverpool. I think it apply to all other clubs as well. Maybe u can open a new thread to support AC Milan for the final. Cheer!!

Well, as the saying goes, the ball is round....so anybody can win. Liverpool was the underdog 2 years ago, yet they won. And Liverpool is still the underdog in this final. And Liverpool has a knack of frustrating all the punters, so the more people bet on Milan to win, the happier I'll be
    Last edited by kelccm; 9th May 2007 at 07:54 PM.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Well, as the saying goes, the ball is round....so anybody can win. Liverpool was the underdog 2 years ago, yet they won. And Liverpool is still the underdog in this final. And Liverpool has a knack of frustrating all the punters, so the more people bet on Milan to win, the happier I'll be

How much u bet on LFC?

Nice tatoo... reaL NICE

Yes I know this is Liverpool forum, just that sometimes would like to see more "analysis" kind of talk

Quote Originally Posted by FooFighter View Post

You are right in the Milan back four being old. But we all know experience also has its place on the football field.

Milan's most senior player is Maldini who has 4 CL winners medals. All won with Milan. Seedorf is the only player in the world to have three medals, each won with a different club. Surprisingly, Kaka and Gattuso has yet to get a single CL medal so they may be the most motivated on the pitch.

There are 10 players in their current squad of 27 who has won a CL medal. Milan's last CL win was in 2003. Those 10 are still in the Milan team, IIRC.

Milan made ManU looked very ordinary because ManU is badly understrength due to injuries at the defence. I am not making excuses for ManU for the loss or Milan for the win.

How does Liverpool stack up against Milan?

Against ManU in the 1st leg, Dida played badly and conceded three goals. Against Liverpool in 2005, Dida panicked after conceding the first and it was downhill from there. Reina is a different keeper from Dudek. He also showed his nerves in his first major final against West Ham in the FA Cup Final 2006 but made up for it during the shoot out. Against Chelsea, Reina was solid at the back in the second leg though in the first leg, he was all wobbly due to the hostile fans. He will know better now and with the support Liverpool can expect to receive from their own travelling fans as well as the neutral Greeks, I think the atmosphere will be even better than Istanbul. Side note: The Greeks hate Italians due to their history.

Our back four is more than a match against Milan's back four but we have to look at Milan's front runners. In 2005, Hyypia and Carra had to do their tackling very high up because we didn't have a holding defensive midfielder. That gave Milan the chance to rule the midfield in the first half and score three goals before halftime. Two of the three goals were from defence breaking passes from Milan's own half. The first goal was off a free kick.

If Carra rules his defenders and get them to concentrate like he did with his team mates against Chelsea, I think Milan strikers will have very little space and time to do what they like.

With defensive coverage from Mascherano and maybe Sissoko, I don't think Milan will rule the midfield that easily like in 2005.

Liverpool's biggest worry is their front line. We need Kyut to put on his shooting boots and Crouch to have his headers on target. Milan's back four will have a hard time against Crouch's height when they don't have a defender in Jaap Stam's mould.

Our speedy wingers, Pennant and Gonzalez will also cause headaches to their full backs. Gonzalez may not shine in the EPL, but against Milan I think he will be outstanding.

And on the bench, we have GOD (Fowler). If he comes on late with the scores tied, he is more than a handful for the aging Milan defence.

Problem for Rafa is: Who does he start with? And who's on the bench. Almost all his players are fit and raring to go. It's a good problem for the manager to have. No need to patch up the side like in 2005.

Liverpool starts as the official underdogs. I am glad for that as Liverpool always perform well as underdogs, think vs PSV, vs Chelsea, vs Barcelona, vs Milan in 2005. When Liverpool starts as favourites, they huff and puff, like against West Ham.

And we will be wearing RED. Our favourite colour.

in all honesty, Milan is a stronger team on paper and everything else.

Liverpool has some catching up to do.

but both teams have earned their right to play in the finals. agree? ok, maybe milan this time got in through the backdoor but its ok. they've the ability and that is why they got to the final and not manutd, not chelski, not valencia and definitely not barca.

as a fan of Liverpool F.C, it has been a real joy and unbelievable pleasure to see the team playing in the 2nd final in 3 seasons (we won the last one) under the same gaffer. the team's going somewhere? maybe.

at the home front it is all a mess for Liverpool. manutd swept to the title albeit surprisingly. chelski fall short spectacularly. a victim of their own success and greed? perhaps.

maybe next season the EPL will be a tighter affair with maybe 3 teams chasing for honours, manutd, Liverpool and Arsenal.

chelski shud fall off the race once josie moaningRhino leaves the club.

how sad it will be if support equates to amount of $$ thrown into the betting shop!

now, let us, the true fans of LIVERPOOL F.C enjoy our final in Athens. be it victory or defeat, we're already winners by reaching the 2nd final in 3 seasons. and this is my 2nd European Cup final as a Liverpool fan since the early 90s.
    Last edited by Cheesecake; 9th May 2007 at 09:07 PM.

just to add, dirk kuyt to me is a major disappointment.

we need a goalscorer. darren bent looks decent. carlos tevez looks decent. jermain defoe too.

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    You are right in the Milan back four being old. But we all know experience also has its place on the football field.

Milan's most senior player is Maldini who has 4 CL winners medals. All won with Milan. Seedorf is the only player in the world to have three medals, each won with a different club. Surprisingly, Kaka and Gattuso has yet to get a single CL medal so they may be the most motivated on the pitch.

There are 10 players in their current squad of 27 who has won a CL medal. Milan's last CL win was in 2003. Those 10 are still in the Milan team, IIRC.

Milan made ManU looked very ordinary because ManU is badly understrength due to injuries at the defence. I am not making excuses for ManU for the loss or Milan for the win.

How does Liverpool stack up against Milan?

Against ManU in the 1st leg, Dida played badly and conceded three goals. Against Liverpool in 2005, Dida panicked after conceding the first and it was downhill from there. Reina is a different keeper from Dudek. He also showed his nerves in his first major final against West Ham in the FA Cup Final 2006 but made up for it during the shoot out. Against Chelsea, Reina was solid at the back in the second leg though in the first leg, he was all wobbly due to the hostile fans. He will know better now and with the support Liverpool can expect to receive from their own travelling fans as well as the neutral Greeks, I think the atmosphere will be even better than Istanbul. Side note: The Greeks hate Italians due to their history.

Our back four is more than a match against Milan's back four but we have to look at Milan's front runners. In 2005, Hyypia and Carra had to do their tackling very high up because we didn't have a holding defensive midfielder. That gave Milan the chance to rule the midfield in the first half and score three goals before halftime. Two of the three goals were from defence breaking passes from Milan's own half. The first goal was off a free kick.

If Carra rules his defenders and get them to concentrate like he did with his team mates against Chelsea, I think Milan strikers will have very little space and time to do what they like.

With defensive coverage from Mascherano and maybe Sissoko, I don't think Milan will rule the midfield that easily like in 2005.

Liverpool's biggest worry is their front line. We need Kyut to put on his shooting boots and Crouch to have his headers on target. Milan's back four will have a hard time against Crouch's height when they don't have a defender in Jaap Stam's mould.

Our speedy wingers, Pennant and Gonzalez will also cause headaches to their full backs. Gonzalez may not shine in the EPL, but against Milan I think he will be outstanding.

And on the bench, we have GOD (Fowler). If he comes on late with the scores tied, he is more than a handful for the aging Milan defence.

Problem for Rafa is: Who does he start with? And who's on the bench. Almost all his players are fit and raring to go. It's a good problem for the manager to have. No need to patch up the side like in 2005.

Liverpool starts as the official underdogs. I am glad for that as Liverpool always perform well as underdogs, think vs PSV, vs Chelsea, vs Barcelona, vs Milan in 2005. When Liverpool starts as favourites, they huff and puff, like against West Ham.

And we will be wearing RED. Our favourite colour.

COM'ON YOU REDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Keke bro, maybe u had to take a harder look which threads u are in now? Here is Liverpool forum of course we support liverpool. I think it apply to all other clubs as well. Maybe u can open a new thread to support AC Milan for the final. Cheer!!
    and then there'll be detractors. plenty around.

so we now know Liverpool is making other ppl worry.

guys... damn kan cheong leh for the game

let see now

beer checked
    cookies checked
    junk food checked
    lazy chair checked
    jersey checked
    scarf checked

wat else did i miss??

Quote Originally Posted by Milos View Post

let see now

beer checked
    cookies checked
    junk food checked
    lazy chair checked
    jersey checked
    scarf checked

wat else did i miss??
    A strong pumping heart. keke

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...ol/4598717.stm

i only found out about this yesterday. hamann played on despite a broken foot in the 2005 CL Final.

i salute hamann even more now. especially with chelski's ballacks running back to germany for for his foot.

Quote Originally Posted by Milos View Post

let see now

beer checked
    cookies checked
    junk food checked
    lazy chair checked
    jersey checked
    scarf checked

wat else did i miss??
    inflatable rubber hammer. to throw at tv when referee kayu. - CHECKED!