Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5101314151617202540 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 1033

Thread: LIVERPOOL Football Club- You'll Never Walk Alone!

  1. #281
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL Football Club- You'll Never Walk Alone!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    yeah and a manutd fan who happens to be my fren told me that the beta team lost becos moanrhino said so and he agreed with him.

    BOLLOCKS!! he din't even watch the game!!!!

    anyway, he said that chelski will win but Liverpool won.
    he oso said that manutd is goin to athens, hey man, let's wait and see. he might be the mr.jinx of manutd!!!
    another MrBig in prediction??? hey where is MrBig? i like his CL final prediction la..

  2. #282
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL Football Club- You'll Never Walk Alone!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    another MrBig in prediction??? hey where is MrBig? i like his CL final prediction la..
    MrBig roxxxxxxxxxxxx!!
    he's a LIVERPOOL fan in disguise!!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  3. #283
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL Football Club- You'll Never Walk Alone!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    another MrBig in prediction??? hey where is MrBig? i like his CL final prediction la..
    ya la, he cockster one la.

    if manu crash out, of which i'm 100% certain they will, manu fans know who to curse and blame at.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  4. #284
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL Football Club- You'll Never Walk Alone!

    Just for tonight....Go Milan Go......
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  5. #285
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL Football Club- You'll Never Walk Alone!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    ya la, he cockster one la.

    if manu crash out, of which i'm 100% certain they will, manu fans know who to curse and blame at.
    anyway,i have a feeling its gonna be Liverpool Milan final...dont ask me why...its juz a funny feeling...i think 3-2 lead isnt gonna be enuf for MU but its a 2away goals that'll benefit Milan...a typical italian team who could sit and defend after a 1-0 lead...

  6. #286
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL Football Club- You'll Never Walk Alone!

    Quote Originally Posted by angiee View Post
    thanks liver fans for booting out celsea. u guys are so much easier to beat in the final.



    we dun welcome milan fans here! wahahahahaha


    go set up ur own thread milanese boy!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #287
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL Football Club- You'll Never Walk Alone!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    anyway,i have a feeling its gonna be Liverpool Milan final...dont ask me why...its juz a funny feeling...i think 3-2 lead isnt gonna be enuf for MU but its a 2away goals that'll benefit Milan...a typical italian team who could sit and defend after a 1-0 lead...
    tis one is 100% confirm milan and Liverpool.

    got a few milan fans posted here wat. angiee and redsun are milan fans.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  8. #288
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL Football Club- You'll Never Walk Alone!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    tis one is 100% confirm milan and Liverpool.

    got a few milan fans posted here wat. angiee and redsun are milan fans.
    LOL..redsun is a devil fan la bro...anyway i think Milan will be tougher to play against than MU...

  9. #289
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL Football Club- You'll Never Walk Alone!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    LOL..redsun is a devil fan la bro...anyway i think Milan will be tougher to play against than MU...
    Nah, Redsun is just a Milan fan in disguise, ha ha

    Milan is definitely tougher than Man U, especially since Milan would want revenge on Liverpool.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  10. #290
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL Football Club- You'll Never Walk Alone!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    LOL..redsun is a devil fan la bro...anyway i think Milan will be tougher to play against than MU...
    u're wrong leh. there's clearly a post where he said see us in the final. milan is goin to the finals so obviously redsun is a milan fan.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #291
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL Football Club- You'll Never Walk Alone!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    u're wrong leh. there's clearly a post where he said see us in the final. milan is goin to the finals so obviously redsun is a milan fan.
    You're right, bro!!
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  12. #292
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL Football Club- You'll Never Walk Alone!

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Nah, Redsun is just a Milan fan in disguise, ha ha

    Milan is definitely tougher than Man U, especially since Milan would want revenge on Liverpool.
    manu? in the finals? in athens?


    my jinx fren already cursed his own team! let's wait and see. if he tio, then huat liao. next time ask him for tips then we all can huat ah!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  13. #293
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL Football Club- You'll Never Walk Alone!

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    You're right, bro!!
    HOOOOOOO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  14. #294
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL Football Club- You'll Never Walk Alone!

    Big Ears No. 6 is now waiting at Athens. Just need to go through a 90mins ceremony with either M.... team before Big Ear No. 6 presentation So which M....team wants to be part of this formalities??
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  15. #295
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL Football Club- You'll Never Walk Alone!

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Big Ears No. 6 is now waiting at Athens. Just need to go through a 90mins ceremony with either M.... team before Big Ear No. 6 presentation So which M....team wants to be part of this formalities??




    its Milan definitely. so angiee will be song.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  16. #296
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL Football Club- You'll Never Walk Alone!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post




    its Milan definitely. so angiee will be song.
    yes la..Milan who else....

  17. #297
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL Football Club- You'll Never Walk Alone!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post




    its Milan definitely. so angiee will be song.
    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    yes la..Milan who else....
    Right on!!!
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  18. #298
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL Football Club- You'll Never Walk Alone!

    Now who wanna plan for a gathering to watch the final live????

  19. #299
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL Football Club- You'll Never Walk Alone!

    Deja Vu!!! Reina's house was burgled while he was away. Same thing happened to Dudek when Liverpool won the Champion's League 2 years ago........
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  20. #300
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL Football Club- You'll Never Walk Alone!

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Deja Vu!!! Reina's house was burgled while he was away. Same thing happened to Dudek when Liverpool won the Champion's League 2 years ago........
    this one sure huat! 6times coming liao!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •