Thread: How come the color of my pic seems faded?

Default How come the color of my pic seems faded?

Hi all, i have this question and is hoping that someone out there can help me. I have actually been taking photos at the zoo and bird park. I notice that the color of my photos are abit faded especially the "green". Is there anytin that i should take note of like the settings or ...??

Default Re: How come the color of my pic seems faded?

You are going to have to give us a bit more info if u want some answers. The best thing would be to post an image along with the exif information (camera, lens, aperture, shutterspeed, ISO).

At the very least, tell us what camera you were using, whether you post-processed your shots and the time at which you took the shots + weather conditions.

Im very sorry, i deleted the photos immediately i transfer it to my pc. I will remember this impt point in future... Sorry. But is there anyway to point out wat is actually the problem?? I noticed that only the outdoor pics that i took turned out to be faded, especially the "Green".

Quote Originally Posted by yutaka806 View Post
    Im very sorry, i deleted the photos immediately i transfer it to my pc. I will remember this impt point in future... Sorry. But is there anyway to point out wat is actually the problem?? I noticed that only the outdoor pics that i took turned out to be faded, especially the "Green".
    i had a similar problem on saturday... cloudy day.. the colours appeared washed out, but it was better once i switched to daylight WB... was shooting RAW so its a matter of coming home n setting every photo to daylight WB..