Thread: Who watch HK drama: Split Second?

Default Who watch HK drama: Split Second?

Love the damn show a lot because of triad, undercover and police. Always my fav.

But I would like to ask who know the music bed they had used for this show? I got the OST but it isn't the one that I want. It is Spanish guitar with the combination of flute.

Click on it to listen. Please ignore the police siren. Recorded it from show.

Hope someone really know abt this show.

Default Re: Who watch HK drama: Split Second?

Quote Originally Posted by josho View Post
    Love the damn show a lot because of triad, undercover and police. Always my fav.

But I would like to ask who know the music bed they had used for this show? I got the OST but it isn't the one that I want. It is Spanish guitar with the combination of flute.

Click on it to listen. Please ignore the police siren. Recorded it from show.

Hope someone really know abt this show.
    haha i know the guitar sound that u referring to , i think the drama abit draggy leh , the undercover like very useless.. got 1 police more ridiculous , fall in love with the triad boss gf ?
    then the boss gf also siao siao one..

Are you referring to "争分夺秒"? Sorry mate, but I find it totally horrible, worst then our local drama. "Draggy" is an understatement, the script writer ought to be shot! In Chinese, it's called "找戏来做". Both the cops and mafias are equally retarded in the show. Especially the lead actress, 蒙家慧,throughout the whole show, she simply can't do anything else beside stupid stuff, follow by a silly apology.

I do agree the music is nicely done tho. Probably the only thing I like about the show. Hrm, if you are into such HK drama, watch the new "突围行动". You'll never regret it. It's at least 50 times better.

Quote Originally Posted by togu View Post
    Are you referring to "争分夺秒"? Sorry mate, but I find it totally horrible, worst then our local drama. "Draggy" is an understatement, the script writer ought to be shot! In Chinese, it's called "找戏来做". Both the cops and mafias are equally retarded in the show. Especially the lead actress, 蒙家慧,throughout the whole show, she simply can't do anything else beside stupid stuff, follow by a silly apology.

I do agree the music is nicely done tho. Probably the only thing I like about the show. Hrm, if you are into such HK drama, watch the new "突围行动". You'll never regret it. It's at least 50 times better.

the ending is even more bizarre.... watched on 55... omfg... the concept is ok... but the development is too strange...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

ya this drama actually quite sucks... watched long time ago

they basically copied half from infernal affairs and half from '24'

is one of the worst hk dramas i ever watch , ts u find it nice??

Quote Originally Posted by legiz View Post
    haha i know the guitar sound that u referring to , i think the drama abit draggy leh , the undercover like very useless.. got 1 police more ridiculous , fall in love with the triad boss gf ?
    then the boss gf also siao siao one..
    actually the police is siao, then the boss gf siao siao, make until the whole show sibeh siao... then add to the fact almost everyone in the show darn siao on... this is a siao show...

should be named Siao2
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.