Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you believe........

Default If you believe........

that during qing ming, your ancestor will be visiting you in a form of insect, you will be happy to see an insect especially cricket, beetle etc... flying into your house.

For me, I am sitting about 1 m from a cricket but it was hidden in a gap. My camera is some at another side of me n I am blocked by that cricket. Not a small one, at least 5 cm!!! Cannot kill it, must try to get the photo of it.

Default Re: If you believe........

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    that during qing ming, your ancestor will be visiting you in a form of insect, you will be happy to see an insect especially cricket, beetle etc... flying into your house.

For me, I am sitting about 1 m from a cricket but it was hidden in a gap. My camera is some at another side of me n I am blocked by that cricket. Not a small one, at least 5 cm!!! Cannot kill it, must try to get the photo of it.
    sekali u take the picture, then since u filmboi... u go develop the film, maybe can see his/her face...

remember to post at the critique section hor
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

What's qing ming?

qing ming is a period in the chinese custom which families, relatives pay respect to their ansectors.
    For those families whose anscestors are buried, they'll travel to the tomb and clear up the weeds and wild plants over growing the tomb.
    For my family, my grandfather's bones are kept in an urn in a temple. so during qing ming, my family will go to the temple and pray and clean his ???? (i dunno what it is called. the one with the picture and name of the deceased) as an act of "cleaning the tomb".
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    qing ming is a period in the chinese custom which families, relatives pay respect to their ansectors.
    For those families whose anscestors are buried, they'll travel to the tomb and clear up the weeds and wild plants over growing the tomb.
    For my family, my grandfather's bones are kept in an urn in a temple. so during qing ming, my family will go to the temple and pray and clean his ???? (i dunno what it is called. the one with the picture and name of the deceased) as an act of "cleaning the tomb".
    photo... ???
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    sekali u take the picture, then since u filmboi... u go develop the film, maybe can see his/her face...

remember to post at the critique section hor
    I think you will see someone with messy hair in the photo.

huh? oh i see

Just now at someone else's house, the place was crawling with those funny ant-flies things that are always somehow attracted to light.

They must have loved him a lot, kept crawling all over him. Unfortunately he wasn't so impressed by their affection. =(

Caught and let go the Cricket liao. Maybe the wing, it's look like 5 cm but it is just half of it. Once release, so happy n run to hide liao. Lucky no follow me back again.

Wah... i see liao.... SPRAY with Shelltox

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    Just now at someone else's house, the place was crawling with those funny ant-flies things that are always somehow attracted to light.

They must have loved him a lot, kept crawling all over him. Unfortunately he wasn't so impressed by their affection. =(
    these ants are out bcos of the rain which flooded their homes. thus force them to fly outside. they are attracted to lights. this makes it easier to get rid of them. just fill a bowl with water (quarter full will do) and hold it near to the light source and they'll just fall in. neat.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

Caught and let go the Cricket liao. Maybe the wing, it's look like 5 cm but it is just half of it. Once release, so happy n run to hide liao. Lucky no follow me back again.
    its not running to hide, its going to 1 corner to write in its diary u bad boi... no Toto & 4D luck for u anymore...

Whack it! Your ancestor deserve a better life than being an insect. There is always a better reincarnation.

Quote Originally Posted by Yezrah View Post
    Whack it! Your ancestor deserve a better life than being an insect. There is always a better reincarnation.
    No Toto & 4D for you eternally...

its not running to hide, its going to 1 corner to write in its diary u bad boi... no Toto & 4D luck for u anymore...
    Cricket like to hide one la. I put a piece of cotton and it went to hide inside it. That's why cricket are hard to find in the wild. Anyway, hope it wouldn't eaten by bird. Strike toto/4d or not nvm la, as long happy, can liao.

then i must hav lots of...

got roaches, beetles, ladybirds, lizards, a stick insect (recently), a longhorn beetle & a strange bug come to my hse. they seem 2 kno me. lizards & roaches r d oni insects i din take pics of.

Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    then i must hav lots of...

got roaches, beetles, ladybirds, lizards, a stick insect (recently), a longhorn beetle & a strange bug come to my hse. they seem 2 kno me. lizards & roaches r d oni insects i din take pics of.
    U must be a sight for sore eyes then... (pun intended)

No Toto & 4D for you eternally...
    U strike first then we talk about being kinder to them critters lor

Quote Originally Posted by Gymrat76 View Post
    U strike first then we talk about being kinder to them critters lor
    bo pian... i killed alot then i discover the theory... so no luck for me already...

if the whole swarm of insects come in, how I identify which one is the ancestor?

or all the great, great-great-, great-great-great line of ancestors all return?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast